A pumping pre-workout powerhouse, Universal Nutrition Shock Therapy forever does away with lackluster workouts. Combining proven performance compounds with energy substrates, focus agents and antioxidants, this all-in-one supplement juggernaut locks you in the zone, daring you to dominate the gym.
But that's not all. With the anabolic nutrients of the Shock Therapy formula coursing through your veins, the pumps are insane. Volumized. Energized. Powerized. Primed to perform. The best workouts of your life. All just one scoop away. This is Shock Therapy. Only from Universal.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• For performance enhancement use 30 minutes preworkout. Depending on factors such as bodyweight, experience and stimulant tolerance, use 1-2 scoops per training session.
• Athletes weighing more than 200 lbs may require 1.5 to 2 total scoops.
• Always start with a single scoop (or less) serving in order to assess individual tolerance.
• Do not exceed 2 scoops in a single 24-hour period.
• Do not take within 6-8 hours of bedtime.
- Excellent blend for optimum results
Taste Price Effectiveness
- Great Product but expensive
Taste Price Effectiveness
- Its a decent product, just not as good as rage or pump
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (approx 20g)
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||6g||2% *|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||10mg||500%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin, methylcobalamin)||10mcg||167%|
|Calcium (as carbonate)||25mg||3%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||25mg||6%|
|Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate, trisodium phosphate)||120mg||5%|
|Potassium (as potassium phosphate)||68mg||2%|
|Shock Therapy Proprietary Formula|
|NO Super Pump Volumizing Complex||5000mg|
|[creatine monohydrate, Creatine MagnaPower (magnesium creatine chelate)]|
|[arginine HCI, arginine AKG, ArginoCarn (acetyl-L-carnitine arginate dichloride)]|
|(glycine propionyl L-carnitine HCI)|
|Pine Bark Extract (proanthocyanidins)||**|
|Muscle Strength Blend||5500mg|
|(L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine)|
|CarnoSyn Beta Alanine||**|
|Enertropic & Antioxidant Complex||1200mg|
|Yerba Mate (leaf)||**|
|Kola Nut Powder (seed)||**|
|Green Tea Extract (polyphenols, EGCG)||**|
|Grapeseed Extract (OPC)||**|
|Na-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (Na-R-ALA)||**|
|NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)||**|
|Electrolyte & Delivery Complex||5265mg|
|Shock Therapy Carb Blend||**|
|(glucose polymers, D-glucose, trehalose)|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ** No Daily Value established|
Other Ingredients: Natural and artificial flavors, citric acid, malic acid, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, red #40 lake, FD&C blue #1.
Made in a GMP facility on equipment that processes milk, soy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and wheat.
This product is not for use by anyone under the age of 18. Please consult with a physician before using this product, especially if you are using any prescription drug, over-the-counter medication, or supplements. For State of California residents only: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Good, not the greatest taste.
- Very effective product, enhanced focus and pumps, but the taste is not the best.
- You get what you paid for
- If I'm looking for a good pre workout I would go for this, however its not the best I have tried.
As my summary states, you get what you paid for, its good but I'm sure there is better out there.
SKU #: UNSTNCF