First Dose Strength Gains
During the last set of an exhaustive 16-set chest workout, subjects taking 8,000mg of L-citrulline malate were still able to increase the number of reps on their bench press by 53%.
Long-Lasting Focus and Clean Energy Boost
First to combine 390mg of caffeine and 150mg of L-theanine. This unique combination has been shown to improve focus in subjects up to 90 minutes after ingestion. Caffeine has also been shown to jack up energy for extreme training intensity.
Best Muscle Pump Possible
MuscleTech Nano Vapor Performance Series is the first to combine 8,000mg of L-citrulline malate and 200mg of quercetin. L-citrulline has been scientifically shown to reach superior peak plasma arginine levels compared to a larger dose of L-arginine. Quercetin has been clinically shown to increase key markers of nitric oxide production and reduce a vasoconstricting factor. Faster Muscle Growth:
Delivers a clinically proven 5,000mg dose of creatine.
Enhancement of the Muscle- and Strength-Building Process
A 3,200mg dose of beta-alanine has been clinically shown to enhance the muscle- and strength-building process. Most other pre-workout formulas deliver a questionable dose of this ingredient hidden in a proprietary blend.
Longer and Harder Training Sessions
First pre-workout to deliver a 2,500mg dose of betaine, which has been shown to improve muscular endurance.8 Most other pre-workouts fail to deliver this powerful ingredient.
Get More for Your Money
Unlike the competition, Performance Series products contain superior key ingredients in clinically dosed amounts that are fully disclosed so you know exactly what you are paying for.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• This is an extremely strong product.
• Please read the entire directions before consuming and follow the tolerance assessment protocol.
• Assess your tolerance first by mixing 1 serving (1 level scoop) with 120 ml. of cold water and downing it about 30 minutes before your daily workout.
• Then increase the dosage to 2 and then 3 servings mixed with 236 to 350 ml. of cold water before working out.
• Do not exceed 3 servings (3 scoops) in a 24-hour period.
• Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
- Nano VapourReview by Joel (26 July 2016)
- Feel the differenceReview by Donovan (23 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis pre-workout really does it's job, my regular go to pw supplement is jacked or Evox 3DT, gave this stuff a try and it is good, expensive but worth it if you have the budget. Did pushups in between my working sets, had so much energy left after my workout.
- One of the BestReview by Devan (10 June 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is simply one of the best pre workout drinks I have ever had. Have used all the top brands and this rates in the top two ever !
- best pre workout I've usedReview by Mike (3 June 2013)
- easy to drink and great flavor
awesome pump and energy
trained harder and longer
- Too much hype!Review by GHP (3 February 2013)
- When Nano First came out there was huge hype about this pre workout, although there is not much to go on about. One of muscletech's least effective products.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (13g)
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||45mg||75%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||0.39mg||20%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||1mcg||17%|
|Pump and Performance Complex|
|Beta-alanine (as CarnoSyn)||1,067mg||†|
|Cell Volumization and Growth Matrix|
|Energy and Focus Complex|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Glucose Polymers, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Acesulfame-Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red NO. 40 Lake, FD&C Red NO. 40.
Allergen Warning: Processed in a facility that also processes milk, egg, soy, wheat and peanut ingredients.
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms. Do not take while fasting. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for or diagnosed with or have a family history of any medical condition, or if you are using any prescription or over-the-count drug(s), including blood thinners. One serving (1 level scoop) of this product contains up to as much caffeine as one and one-half cups of coffee. Caffeine sensitive individuals may experience the following symptoms, including (but not limited to) restlessness, nervousness, tremors, headache, anxiety, palpitations, increased heart rate or difficulty sleeping. Do not combine with other sources of caffeine. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not exceed recommended serving. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place (60F to 80F). KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
SKU #: MTNVPSECF