GANIC-CAPS are Supplements SA's answer to providing athletes with a product that rivals GANIC-F INSANE'S strength, energy, focus and volumizing effects without any added carbohydrates. GANIC-CAPS are ideal for pre-contest athletes who are on a carb and calorie restricted diet as well as those who follow a Ketogenic diet.
Creatine volumisation and ATP benefits: Strength, endurance, work capacity with no bloat
Complex profile of Nitric Oxide boosters: Muscle growth, vascularity, enormous pump
Glycine based energy boost and lactic acid buffers: Resistance to muscle fatigue
Fat loss activators: Fat incineration and mental focus
Growth hormone secretagogues with blood brain cross over co-factors: Lean muscle gains
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• RECOMMENDED USE ON TRAINING DAYS: As a dietary supplement, take 5-10 capsules 30-45 minutes prior to your workout. For best results avoid eating a meal an hour before taking GANIC-CAPS. Assess your tolerance levels before deciding whether 5 or 10 capsules are most applicable to your individual needs.
• RECOMMENDED USE ON NON-TRAINING DAYS: For maximum vaso-muscular and volumising effects one can take GANIC-CAPS everyday. On non-training days GANIC-CAPS can be taken first thing in the morning.
Price Effectiveness Taste
- great product
Taste Price Effectiveness
No bad taste
Lots of energy
- Declining effect
Price Effectiveness Taste
Good strength and power yet I built tolerance to it toward the end so it felt like it wasn't working.
Serving size : 5-10 caps (4000 mg-8000 mg)
|Amount per Serving (10 caps)|
|Ganic-F’s Proprietory Blend:|
|Creatine ATP Insulin Cofactors||2250mg|
|Creatine Ethyl Ester, Alpha Lipoic Acid, D-Ribose, Aspartic acid, Magnesium Oxide, HMB, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Taurine|
|Glycine, Arginine KIC, HMB, Carnosine (L- Histidine, plus L-Alanine), Methylanthines, L-tyrosine, L-carnatine.|
Vaso Pump Fusion
|L-arginine KIC, Citrulline Malate, Pine Bark Carnosine, L-Lycine, Nicotinic Acid, NAD, Manganese Glycerolphosphate.|
|Growth Hormone Matrix|
|Glycine, L-Arginine AKG, L-arginine KIC, L-Lycine, Vit B5, L-Phenylalanine|
|Phospho Electrolyte Replacers|
|Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide,|
|Vaso Thermic Fat Burn Activators||1950mg|
|Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract, Citrus Aurantium, Guggul Lipid Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Tyrosine.|
- very good product
- It has given me the energy i need to get trough my exercise but i can feel it fade after a while but its a really good product.
- Amazing Product
- I do rowing and i need my strength to last for 2km races, before i used this product i was stuffed after races, could barley walk, now that i use these caps, i feel like i can still carry on rowing when i get to the finish line. The other day i lead my boys to victory in one of my races, if it wasn't for ganic, i wouldnt of been able to do it!! it was such a close race, winner had to be decided by a photo finish!! I love this product!! Give a great pump!!
- i have honestly tried about five different pre workouts, some even more than once, personally this is the best pre workout i have taken! five pills on rest days is fine but when i want to train hard i take seven pills at most and it really gets me through my workout, great energy, great pump, and best part of all no hideous taste!
- I've used ganic F twice and ganic caps once. They are both very similar, if people battle with the taste of ganic f ,it is the next best thing. Only problem is the first week of use you grow faster then on ganic f but your body seems to get used to the dosage and growth slows. The main difference i found was during cardio ganic caps helped sustain me for longer. They are both very similar so take your pick.
- I have been taking ganic f powder and im switching to ganic caps because that tatse of ganic f is starting to get to much, i just ordered this after hearin a friend say their is no difference
I'll update after and tell you if works the same, but anything that tastes better then ganic f has to be worth a try.
SKU #: SSAGACCF