USN Amino Stim is a fitness drink for enhanced energy and better recovery from training.
Unlike pre-workout products which may contain too much caffeine for some, each serving of this will give you 104mg of caffeine which is enough to give you a smooth performance boost.
Included is the patented ingredient TeaCrine® which is similar to caffeine but has unique properties such as prolonged energy, making sure you train at your best for the whole workout.
Mental Focus & Mood
Caffeine will also give you mental focus during your gym session or during the day if taken in the morning. TeaCrine® has also been shown to improve mood and decrease the feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Mix 1 heaped scoop with 350ml of cold water and stir or shake well.
- Pre-workout Energy: Take 1 serving 20 – 30 minutes before training.
- Post-workout Recovery: Another serving immediately after training.
- One serving can be taken during the day for an afternoon pick me up.
- Works but taste could be betterReview by Jodi (5 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUsed the Amino Energy from Optimum Nutrition for a while, but it started to get expensive so decided to try this. As the same ingredients. Price is almost R150, so big saving. Definitely works with energy and focus but the taste could be improved.
Flavour: Blue Raspberry
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|of which sugar||0g|
|AMINO STIM PROPRIETARY BLEND||6813mg|
|of which catechins||34mg|
|* Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
** BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids).
Flavouring (Citric acid, Natural and artificial flavouring, Malic acid, Dicalcium phosphate, Monopotassium phosphate, Colourant), L-Glutamine, Taurine, BCAAs(Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine), Beta-Alanine, L-Arginine, L-Lysine HCI, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Tyrosine, Non-nutritive sweetener blend (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K), Caffeine anhydrous, Phytofare™ (Highly bioavailable green tea catechin complex), L-Theanine, Ascorbic acid, TeaCrine® (Patent pending Theacrine), Zinc citrate, L-Histidine HCI, Ca-D-Pantothenate.
Allergen Information: No common allergens have been added, but may contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts or crustaceans.
As with all supplementation, please consult your doctor first (especially if you have a medical condition). Not recommended for children under 18, pregnant or lactating women, or persons sensitive to caffeine. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8-12 large glasses of water per day. Taking more than the recommended dose will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions. Large amounts of beta-alanine may cause paresthesia (pins and needles). Research suggests that this sensation is caused by beta-alanine binding to nerve receptors, and it is thought to generally resolve on its own after about 1.5 hours. The sensation may subside after a few week of continuous use. If not, discontinue use of this product.
SKU #: UNASCF