Kre-Alkalyn® remains 100% stable and reaches muscle cells at full strength. Kre-Alkalyn® covers all pH levels from 7-14 as apposed to the pH of all other creatine products that must be pH 6.9 or less – meaning that they will degrade and lose potency in liquids. Kre-Alkalyn® is a registered trademark of Bioceutical Research and Development Laboratory (BR&D). Cipla Nutrition Kre-Alkalyn® is a patented protected product (US Patent #6,399,661) registered to Bioceutical Research and Development Laboratory (BR&D) International Patents and Patents Pending.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• For best results take 1 capsule 30 minutes prior to workout and 1 capsule after workout.
• No loading or cycling required.
- So SoReview by Keanan (31 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNo great shakes. Felt a bit stronger, but maybe because I'm sleeping well at the moment LOL.
- Pushing harderReview by Valk (24 November 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessHelped me break my plateau that I was on. Increased my strength so upping my personal bests on lifting weights. This doesn't give you an energy buzz like a pre-workout though. Nice to use during your pre-workout break.
- great productReview by shaun (29 July 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessHave been using this product for a month, good gains, very little water retention, love the fact that i do not get heart burn from this product
- Best I've usedReview by Willie (10 September 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThis product delivers on its promise. Big gains, no side effects and people commenting on the way my body transformed. Brilliant product.
- easy ph correct creatine in a pillReview by derek (31 July 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt is difficult to tell whether a product like this is doing the job.
Especially if you've been using another form of creatine beforehand. I like the fact that it comes in a pill and that it is a separate product. So much creatine these days is mixed in with other stuff.Also you can take it whenever required rather than every day. There seems to be growing recognition that PH correct creatine is the way to go.Good value for money !
- Did nothing for meReview by Utro (5 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen using this for a while, trying to test if it is better than mono, as I like the fact it claims to have little to zero water retention, however I could really feel absolutely no difference in terms of increased strength. Would say mono is much better, gonna give HCL a try soon though to test that.
- Good productReview by Erik (19 May 2013)
- I gained some lean muscle mass while using this product. My diet and training were spot on so I think it's safe to say it did his job.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules (1 before & 1 after workout)
|Amount per Serving||% NRV*|
% Nutrient Reference Values (NRV's) for individuals 4 years and older (2010)
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Aerosil.
Allergen Information: Contains no common allergens.
SKU #: CNKACF