MuscleTech Creacore Creatine is a super concentrated formula for power and muscle size.
Fitness enthusiasts have long used creatine for its ability to increase strength during explosive workouts like weight training.
This result is you putting on lean muscle because of the heavier weights being lifted which stimulate growth.
Cutting-Edge Tested Formula
MuscleTech’s latest formula improves on the effects of normal creatine by including a concentrated version called Creatine Hydrochloride (HCI).
The product is based on clinical research from the University of Nottingham which found creatine supplementation increases gains in size and strength.
- Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 120 ml of cold water once daily.
- For full effects, mix 2 scoops with 240 ml of water.
- On workout days, consume immediately after your training.
- As with all creatine products, maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
- Another quality product but taste not that greatReview by Heinz (8 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGave me great strength during my gym training, felt it kicking in about 4 days after starting. Haven't packed on kilos, about 1 which when you are already lean is a difference. Taste not for me, too sweet. But I managed to get round it.
Flavour: Fruit Punch
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Creatine Hydrochloride (HCI)||750mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Calcium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame-Potassium, FD&C Red No. 40.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that processes milk, egg, wheat, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish and shellfish ingredients.
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting a diet or exercise program or if you have a medical condition. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
SKU #: MTCCRCF