SSN’s MultiVit is a scientifically formulated, ultra-high potency multivitamin that has been formulated to meet the increased micro nutrient demand placed upon on the body by regular exhaustive exercise. Whilst a number of products on the market claim to supply 100 % of the RDA of all the necessary vitamins, a hard training athlete’s requirements can far exceed the RDA. Because a serious athlete will unfortunately never achieve optimum performance if even slightly deficient in any one of the numerous micronutrients essential for peak physical performance, a well formulated multivitamin of much higher potency is thus generally required.
Fortunately by combining a balanced diet with daily supplementation of a ultra-high potency multivitamin such as SSN’s MultiVit, it should not be difficult for those serious about their health and performance to obtain their optimal daily micronutrient requirements.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- Great stuffReview by Ralph (4 April 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've been using SSN Multivit for about half a year now, I really think it gives you everything you'd want from a multivit.
- BEST BRANDReview by wesley (28 November 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessssn really makes good products at affordable prices,cash well spent
- Good Multi VitaminReview by John (27 August 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI only take one in the morning with food.Hey, I run most of the time during the day. Other brands in my opinion is not the same as SSN MultiVit. Price is good and I am using it for about 7 months, why change if it works.
- Great multivitaminReview by VDN (27 May 2013)
- Besides your urine looking like lumo yellow all day, it's a great multivitamin to keep you going. I've upgraded to 2 a day for better results
- Best On For Me..Review by Sameer Dhanse (4 February 2012)
- It Is The Best In Money And In It's Values..
- Multivit worth its buckReview by Johan (19 January 2012)
- There's allot of really good multivitamins out there, but allot of them are extremely expensive. The idea was for me to look for a multivit that caters for the intense resistant training person but that doesn't cost and arm and a leg. This multivit came out tops in value for money and with Ssn you know you getting a good product.
- Its a very good productReview by Arno (28 November 2011)
- SSN Multi Vit is a good mutl vit. gives you need A, B com, C, D, E vits that you need every day. i take 1 in the morning with food and at night before bed.it work good
- Good StuffReview by Stu (14 October 2011)
- High Potency and value for money. A must for any serious muscle fan...
- Good stuffReview by Roger (18 September 2011)
- Read on the back of the containers, whether its multivit, efa, etc. You will soon realise that you get what you pay for. SO, after double checking different products I reallized that the SSN multivit (any SSN product actually) is worth every cent. A must have for any serious athlete!!
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin D||400 IU||200|
|Vitamin B1||25 mg||1 786|
|Vitamin B2||25 mg||1 563|
|Vitamin B6||25 mg||1 250|
|Vitamin B12||25 µg||2 500|
|Folic Acid||0.4 mg||200|
|Pantothenic Acid||25 mg||417|
|Vitamin C||300 mg||500|
|Vitamin A||3330 IU||100|
|*Recommended Daily Allowance|
• Take 1-2 capsules daily with food.
• Alternatively use as directed by your fitness advisor or healthcare practitioner.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Not to be taken by pregnant or nursing women or children. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
SKU #: SSNMVCF