SSN's Muscle Vitamin Packs are scientifically formulated to help meet the increased micro nutrient demands of bodybuilders and other serious athletes undergoing regular intense training.
Daily supplementation with SSN's Muscle Vitamin Packs will help provide optimal micronutrient intake, which is crucial for those seeking enhanced recovery and optimal muscle building effects from their efforts in the gym.
With Beta-Alanine for increased muscular strength & power output and delayed muscular fatigue so you can punish the iron harder and longer, stimulating increased muscle mass.
Includes a potent anabolic and anti-oxidant, muscle performance support complex, which supports the body's anabolic drive while simultaneously protecting the body from exercise induced, cell damaging free radicals.
Supplies vitamins at optimal daily intakes rather than Recommended Daily Allowances (RDA), in order to meet the increased nutrient demands of intense weight training, which can far exceed the RDA.
Contains Omega 3 and 6 Essential Fatty Acids, which are crucial for optimal fat metabolism, insulin sensitivity and muscle tissue anabolism.
Formulated with key bone and joint support nutrients including glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, calcium and other supporting minerals essential for bone and joint health and thereby assists in protecting the skeletal structure against the wear and tear of hardcore training.
Formulated with a high potency Vitamin B complex to optimise energy production and fuel intense workouts.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- Just another multivitaminReview by Newbie (15 January 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceNoticed no difference, feel the same as I always have without taking vitamins
- Perfect.Review by Jaco (25 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWorks amazing. Gives a huge boost in energy, and the beta-alanine in it is an added bonus. Gives you a nice energy boost. Also helped me get rid of my wrist pain. Kept me from getting sick through change of season, even when all my co-workers around me were sick. First time ever I didn't get sick during change of season. Hefty price, but best there is.
- GoodReview by Jana (28 October 2015)
- AmazingReview by Richard (26 January 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have numerous rugby injuries like torn knee and ankle ligaments.. And since i started using this the bone and joint support really worked I hardly have any discomfort anymore.
Really worth it.
- Great stuffReview by ZAYD (11 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis has become my standard everyday multi-vitamin pack. I still think it needs a separate Vit C tab though. But the best part of it, its halal/kosher! way to go Ssn!
- Great MultivitReview by Vaughan (27 November 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteA really good, convenient product.
Perhaps a bit over the top (contains a bit too much of most things) but this doesn't really matter as your body just absorbs what it can use.
A bit expensive if used every day, so I would prefer to be able to perhaps buy larger packs at a discounted rate.
- Good All Round VitaminReview by Willie (25 September 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis really is a good all round Vitamin. It contains all the necessary essential fatty acids, bone support, vitamins etc. It really is worth the price.
Serving Size: 1 Pack (5 Capsules & 3 Softgels)
|Amount Per Serving||% RDA|
|Muscle Performance Support Complex|
|NAC (N Acetyl Cysteine)||100mg||†|
|Boron (as amino acid chelate & sodium tetraborate)||4.5mg||†|
|Selenium (selenite & amino acid chelate)||250mcg||357%|
|Chromium (from chromium picolinate)||200mcg||†|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate & oxide)||5mg||33%|
|Bone & Joint Support Nutrients|
|Calcium (from calcium carbonate)||400mg||50%|
|Magnesium (from magnesium oxide)||200mg||50%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate)||1mg||50%|
|Energy Yielding B-Complex|
|Essential Fatty Acid Complex|
|Borage oil (20% GLA / 35% LA - Omega 6's)||200mg||†|
|Fish Oil (18% EPA / 12% DHA - Omega 3's)||800mg||†|
|Flax Seed Oil (50% ALA - Omega 3 / 15% LA - Omega 6)||800mg||†|
|Safflower Oil (80% CLA)||100mg||†|
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Soya-Bean Oil, Purified Water, Glycerol, Beeswax, Lecithin, Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
Allergen Warning: Soy, Fish.
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• As a dietary supplement to support your health and muscle building efforts, take one Muscle Vitamin Pack daily, preferably with a meal.
• Serious athletes and bodybuilders in competition preparation should consider supplementing with 2 packs daily (i.e. one with breakfast and one with supper).
• Alternatively use as recommended by your nutritional advisor.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Use this product as a food supplement only and consume in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training program. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
SKU #: SSNMVPCF