Cipla Nutrition Fizz-C are effervescent Vitamin C tablets.
Vitamin C or Ascorbic Acid is vital to various enzymatic reactions in the body. As a cofactor of physiological functions such as the transportation of fatty acids to be used for energy and the development of blood vessels the role of Vitamin C in the body has been well researched.
Found to be a highly effective antioxidant which may reduce oxidative stress in the body, it is also added to many foods to prevent the food from going off. Think of an apple that has been just been cut, if left on the counter it will start to turn brown after a short while, that is oxidation. But if a lemon has been squeezed of the cut apple the browning is reduced due to the addition of Vitamin C from the lemon.
Fruit and vegetables which contain the highest amount of this vital nutrient are Camu Camu, Acerola, Rose Hip. These are exotic and may be hard to purchase in your area. Common foods with relatively high amounts are Blackcurrants, Kiwis, Broccoli and Brussels Sprouts.
If you are not able to get an adequate amount of Vitamin C in your diet, then Cipla' Fizz-C is a convenient effervescent table which contains 1000 mg of Ascorbic Acid per serving.
- Recommend if you suffer with a weak immune system and suffer with colds and flu.Review by Hazel (7 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBecause I'm so immune to getting sick with flu or colds, I've noticed a change in my immune system that I don't get sick like I used to and it also boosts me with energy which is a big plus.
- Excellent - helps with buising & coldsReview by Norma (15 September 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceHighly recommended - as I bruise easily - had eye surgery and surgeon was amazed re healing
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||*% NRV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||1000,0 mg||1000|
|* NRV = Nutrient reference values for individuals 4 years and older.|
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), sodium bicarbonate, anhydrous citric acid, sucrose, tartaric acid, flavourings, sodium chloride, polyethylene glycol, aspartame* (non-nutritive sweetener), sodium benzoate, sodium saccharin (non-nutritive sweetener), thickener, colourant, sodium stearyl fumarate, docusate sodium. *Contains phenylalanine.
Adults and children older than 12 years
• Dissolve 1 effervescent tablet daily in 200 ml cold water or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Children (2 - 12 years of age)
• Dissolve half a effervescent tablet daily in 200 ml cold water.
Do not take Fizz-C 1000 if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any supplement, especially if you are taking other medicine or suffer from any chronic illness or disease. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby, first consult a healthcare professional before you take this product. Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains aspartame which contains phenylalanine. Not suitable for phenylketonurics.
SKU #: CNFCCF