• Enhancer to add flavour to plain water
• Source of Electrolytes and B Vitamins
• Zero Calories
• Sugar Free
• No Artificial Colouring
• Available in Passion Fruit and Tropical
Fully Dosed Electro Fit is a delicious tasting water enhancer to help you stay hydrated.
This zero calorie and sugar free water flavouring product is perfect for days when you sweat a lot as it provides electrolytes and B vitamins which play a role in energy production.
One 45ml bottle will give approximately 18 servings in 250 ml water.
Serving Size: 2,5 ml (Approx 1.5 squirts or half teaspoon)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|Protein||0 g||0 %|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrates||0 g||†|
|of which total sugar||0 g||†|
|Total Fat||0 g||†|
|of which saturated fat||0 g||†|
|Dietary Fibre#||0 g||†|
|Magnesium||10 mg||2,4 %|
|Vitamin B6||0,263 mg||15 %|
|Vitamin B12||0,36 mcg||15 %|
|Beta Carotene||0,64 mg||†|
|Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older.|
† NRV not established.
Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Chloride, Flavouring, Natural Colouring (Beta Carotene), Magnesium Citrate, Sweetener Blend (Sucralose & Acesulfame Potassium), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B12
This product is made in a facility that uses tree nuts, peanuts, soya, wheat (gluten), eggs, milk.
Give plain water an anytime electrolyte and flavour infusion with a squirt or two per 250 ml of cold water.
- Very good product.Review by Kara Kara (14 August 2019)
- I have rated it on how i used it and the effectiveness. which actually did not live up to my expectations. although it is a very good product. Which tastes good and makes you feel hydrated during sweat periods.
- A GREAT BUYReview by Del (15 November 2018)
- Love the natural taste. Great price . So impressed with the product . Especially in this latest heat wave we are experiencing.