SupaShape Cafe Infusions is a zero calorie flavour enhancer for your hot beverage.
Flavoured Water Hit
SupaShape revolutionised the fitness market when they introduced their Flavour Infusions drops which gives athletes and gym enthusiasts alternatives to just plain water.
Having a choice of Berry, Apple and Orange makes it easier to drink your required amount of liquid for the day.
Now Flavoured Hot Drink
To complement their cold water flavoured drops, the brand has now launched Cafe Infusions to create a sugar and calorie free hot beverage.
Flavour Your Protein Shake
The Cafe Infusions are not only for hot beverages but can be used for unflavoured, unsweetened Whey protein shakes which we sell.
Perfect For On-The-Go
Available in a Rich Hazelnut and Caramel flavours with each tube flavouring approximately 56 cups.
The small tubes make it a versatile product which can flavour a variety of your favourite fitness foods and drinks wherever you go.
Being able to stick to your fitness goals has never been so easy with the Cafe Infusions.
Not only will you be staying within your meal plan, you’ll also be giving yourself a tasty treat.
Serving Size: 11 Drops
|Amount Per Serving||NRV|
|Energy||0 kJ/0 kCal|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrates||0 g||†|
|of which total sugars||0 g||†|
|Total Fat||0 g||†|
|of which saturated fat||0 g||†|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g||†|
|Nutrient Reference Values (NRV's) for individuals 4 years and older.|
† NRV Not Established.
Water, Sucralose & Acesulfame K blend (non-nutritive sweeteners), Citric Acid (Acidulant), Flavouring (in Caramel & Hazlenut flavour only), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium benzoate (Preservative).
Allergen Information: None.
This product is made in a facility that uses egg, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Whilst the general recommendation is approximately 11 drops (equivalent sweetness to 1tsp sugar) to 100ml of beverage.
• The amount you use is completely dependant on your individual taste preference.
• Squeeze into a cup of your favourite hot beverage whenever for an on-the-go cafe experience.
• Try as a "breakfast enhancer" by adding sweetness and flavour to yoghurt or cereal for a delicious, personalised treat.
- Tasty treatReview by Kim (11 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeing sensitive to caffeine I don't drink coffee, but I do like a warm cup of something on those winter days. Hot chocolate and the rest are loaded with sugar. This tastes great with the cost per serving much cheaper compared to other alternatives. Try it.