Muscle Wellness Night Growth Hydro-Casein is a slow releasing shake giving athletes up to 8 hours of protein support.
Protein for Muscle Gains
Lifters need protein to support their muscle gains.
They get protein from meat and supplement their intake with a whey shake around their training and casein just before bed.
Each serving gives you 30 grams of protein which is the amount most fitness experts recommend male athletes get per meal.
Repair and Grow During Sleep
Muscle growth and recovery happens when you sleep.
This product is made from casein protein which forms a ‘gel’ in your stomach which results in a slow and steady release of protein for up to 8 hours.
Colostrum has been added which is a thin fluid newborns get from their mothers when they first start to feed.
It is high in nutrients such as immunoglobulins which may support the immune system.
IGF1 and IGF2 are growth factors which are also found in colostrum which are beneficial to athletes increasing muscle size.
The manufacturer has added the amino acid GABA which may support a restful night’s sleep by calming an overactive nervous system.
Intense training stimulates your nervous system, so this shake may help lifters who train at night.
Muscle Wellness Night Growth Hydro-Casein gives fitness athletes a steady supply of muscle building protein for up to 8 hours while they sleep. The added colostrum really sets this product apart from others on the market.
Serving Size: 40 grams
|Amount Per Serving||Per 100 grams|
|Energy||585.96 kJ||1464.9 kJ|
|Protein||30 g||75 g|
|of which free form Colostrum Protein containing Growth Factors IGF1 & IGF2, Glycoproteins, Lactalbumin, Serum Albumin and Immunoglobulins||500 mg||1562.5 mg|
|Carbohydrate||3 g||7.5 g|
|of which total sugar||0.9 g||2.25 g|
|Fat||2 g||5 g|
|of which saturated fat||0.1 g||0.25 g|
|Sodium||10 mg||25 mg|
|TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Glutamic Acid||20.2 g|
|Aspartic Acid||6.4 g|
Casein Protein Blend (Calcium Caseinate (ALLERGEN: Cow’s Milk), Native Milk Protein containing 80% Micellar Casein (ALLERGEN: Cow’s Milk), Organic Cacao Powder (chocolate variant only), Fat Free Dairy Solids (ALLERGEN: Cow’s Milk), Flavouring (Whey Powder, RSPO Certified Palm Fruit Oil, Anticaking Agent, Flavouring, Stabiliser, Salt, Ascorbic Acid), GABA, Bovine Colostrum, Acai Berry, Organic Maca Root Powder, Akesulphame k, Sucrolose.
• Add 2 level scoops to 300 ml water or skim milk.
• Drink 20 minutes before going to sleep.
• Use every night for best results.
- Great for the priceReview by Jaco (28 July 2018)
- Cookies and Cream tastes great. Does what casein is supposed to. Not bad for the price at all. Mixes relatively well.
- Bad tasteReview by Sj (18 July 2016)
- I did not like the taste and texture of this product unfortunately. They whey tastes much better from muscle works.
- Works great but just too sweetReview by Marlon (20 December 2015)
- This casein works well but just like MuscleWorks Anabolic Whey, the taste ruins its potential popularity. Its just way too sweet; the ingredients don't tell us what 'Flavouring' consists of but with both Akesulphame K, and Sucrolose both being artificial sweeteners, its overkill once again. If MuscleWorks dropped Akesulphame K, this would've be GREAT. Disappointing.