Supplements SA Slow Release is Casein-based with a proprietary protein blend of slow release Casein, medium release Egg and fast release Whey Isolate in a 5:1:2 ratio with added Tribulus and GABA. Taken at night will capitalise on both the first Growth Hormone and Testosterone release during sleep after one hour (Whey and Egg) and the second after two to four hours (Casein and Egg).
- Nice before bed protein shakeReview by Shane (26 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen using this for about 2 years, since March 2015, started out with chocolate flavour for a month or two and then tried vanilla, I definitely prefer the vanilla. Use it every night before bed, varying between 1 to 1.5 scoops depending on my meal plan for the day. Nice product, nice price. Well done Supps SA.
- Awesome product!Review by raimond (18 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIn my opinion , the best casein on the market with great taste ! I wake up feeling fuller ! Powder has great quality , very fine!
- Meal replacementReview by Henk (20 May 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI actually use it as a carb-free meal replacement shake. Just one a day. With water it is not to thick, but if I want a treat I use full cream milk ... yum. Keeps me full till my next meal (rep on the road)
- the bestReview by koos (10 June 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is the best product I have ever tried , but is it safe for teen?????
SW: Hi Koos. No the product is not recommended for teenagers.
- A good caseinReview by GripZA (12 March 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteVery decently priced compared to other casein based proteins. Does what casein protein needs to do. Nothing more, nothing less. Value for money is good, so I will continue to purchase this until I find a better casein protein
- Good ValueReview by Ruan (13 November 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis product worked well for me in the past
- --Review by Hein (16 October 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceCheaper than the pure casein powders on this site and my stomach handles it well. Tastes kinda bad imo, but not bad enough to throw away. I'd rather pay more for better tasting ones after I finish this tub.
- Midnight LifesaverReview by Tjaart (25 September 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceCan't go wrong with 1 or 2 scoops of this before bed, especially if you are recovering and you didn't eat too well through out the day. It's a little thick if mixed with milk, but tastes good.
Serving Size: 1.5 Scoops (30g)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV|
|Calories from fat||6|
|Total Carbohydrates||3,9 g||†|
|Total Fat||0,8 g||†|
|of which saturated fat||0,4 g||†|
|of which trans fat||0 g||†|
|Total Sodium||40 mg||†|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g||†|
|† NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
Casein, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Fresh Dried Egg Albumen, Bromelain, Tumeric Extract, Cocoa, Chocolate Flavourant, Sucralose.
Contains Dairy and Eggs.
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Add 1 or 2 scoops to a glass of milk, fruit juice, water or a combination thereof (Casein protein has a thick texture).
• Use a shaker.
• Take before bed.
• Also effective as a mid-morning protein meal.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
SKU #: SSASRCF