3D Nutrition Monstrous Mass is a high protein and calorie shake for gaining mass and weight.
The main reason hard gainers struggle to increase size and weight is that they are not consuming enough calories. If you burn more calories than you eat, you will not gain muscle or body weight.
Athletes looking at increasing weight need to eat a lot more food and frequently to supply their body’s with enough calories to start making gains.
A general recommendation is that hard gainers start to consume about 3500 calories per day, increasing by 500 / day each month if they are not starting to put on weight.
To supplement their large food intake they may use a Mass Gainer to help them meet their necessary calorie and protein requirements.
Each serving of 3D Nutrition Monstrous Mass has a massive 1176 calories and 48 grams of protein for adding on the muscle.
Formulated with creatine monohydrate to give you a workout performance boost by increasing strength and power output.
Creatine is the most researched sports supplement ingredient. Having been studied for effectiveness and safety.
Added Vitamins and Digestive Enzymes
To enhance the nutritional profile of 3D Nutrition Monstrous Mass a spectrum of vitamins has been added.
For improved digestibility and absorption digestive enzymes have been added to maximise the nutritional uptake of Monstrous Mass.
This is a complete mass gaining shake for hard gainers who struggle to increase weight and size.
Serving Size: Serving Size : 4 Heaped Scoops (320 grams)
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV*|
|Energy||4 921 kJ||†|
|of Which Total Sugar||57g||†|
|of Which Saturated Fat||1,5g||†|
|Total Sodium||1 240mg||†|
|Total Fibre||2 100mg||†|
|MUSCLE BUILDING MATRIX|
|Creatine Monohydrate||2 500mg||†|
|TESTOSTERONE AMPLIFYING MATRIX|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||195mg||49%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate)||15mg||100%|
|*NRV Per Serving-Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
†- NRV not established.
# Dietary fibre obtained using AOAC 985.29
Carbohydrate Blend (Maltodextrin, Waxy Maize Starch. Dextrose Fructose), Protein Blend (Milk Protein, Soy Isolate, Whey Concentrate, Micellar Casein). Muscle Building Matrix (Creatine Monohydrate, Glycine, Taurine), Flavouring, Vitamin Combo (Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Nicotinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B2), MCT Oil, Inuline, Salt, Thickeners, Lecithin, Non-Nutritive Sweeteners (Sucralose & Acesulfame k) and Digestive Enzymes, Colourant (E122).
Contains Cow’s Milk.
This product is produced in a facility that processes Eggs, Dairy and Soy.
• Take 1 serving (4 heaped scoops) with 400-500ml of cold water or milk, depending on preference, after your workout.
• On Non-Workout Days: Take 1 serving between meals.
Seek advice form a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication, including MAO inhibitors, stimulants or anti-depressants. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Great tasting, noticeable energy gainReview by Drey (6 November 2020)
- Again a great tasting shake from 3D, Chocolate, I am in the early days of using the product , but I have already noticed a pick up in energy while using the product.
- Great value for moneyReview by Shakes (26 August 2020)
- Good mass gainer with great taste
- It taste great and its good for putting on MassReview by #GYMISLIFE (4 July 2020)
- The first bucket did do me great giving me an extra boost in weight i was the first week at 53kg before using it I'm now on 58kg and did definitely bought me a second bucket can't wait to see the results then.....