Fully Dosed Gourmet Whey is a premium quality, high biological value protein, which has been formulated with a “Fully Dosed, No Compromise” flavouring system.
Designed to both tantalize taste buds as well as feed hungry muscles, Fully Dosed Gourmet Whey delivers one of the highest quality, highest biological value forms of protein known to man, in a fully instantised form, Which allows for easy mixing and consumption.
In our quest to formulate some of the greatest tasting flavour options you have ever tried, we have avoided the addition of ”fillers” such as skim milk powder, milk solids, maltodextrin etc, which are commonly used to improve flavor and reduce costs, but which can unfortunately also present digestive issues such as bloating & gas.
Rather, outside of the Flavouring system, our great tasting, easy digesting formulations, are formulated exclusively with premium grade whey protein, which is not only one of the highest biological value proteins known to man, but is also one of the most researched, having been shown in scientific studies to provide a number of nutritional benefits to sportsmen, bodybuilders and other physical active individuals.
Of particular benefit to the physique and performance conscious athlete is whey proteins high level of naturally occurring branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). High intensity exercise can deplete muscle BCAA stores and daily supplementation with whey whey protein can therefore be an effective nutritional strategy, assisting in muscle preservation and supporting post-training recovery.
Serving Size: 2 Level Scoops (30 grams)
|Per 100 grams||Amount Per Serving||%NRV|
|Energy||1 626 kJ||488 kJ|
|389 kCal||117 kCal|
|Protein||63 g||19 g||34%|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrates||11,5 g||3,5 g||†|
|of Which Total Sugar||8,5 g||3,5 g||†|
|Total Fat||8,9 g||2,7 g||†|
|of which Saturated Fat||6,8 g||2 g||†|
|Dietary Fibre#||5,3 g||1,6 g||†|
|Sodium||190 mg||57 mg||†|
|Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older.|
† NRV not established
# AOAC 985.29
Ultra filtered Whey Protein, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate (sucrose,
Vegetable fat; whet powder, skimmed milk powder; cocoa powder, sorbitan tristearate [stabiliser], soya lecithin [emulsifier], polyglycerol polyricinoleate [emulsifier], vanillin), Flavouring, Soluble Fibre Blend (Carrageenan, Guar Gum,
Xanthan Gum), Sucralose.
Dairy (milk), Soy (lecithin).
This product is made in a facility that uses tree nuts, peanuts, soya, wheat (gluten), eggs and dairy.
• As a food supplement, add two level scoops (approx. 30 g) to approx. 200 ml of cold water or fat free milk (or other suitable beverage of your choice) and shake or stir well.
• Blending can significantly enhance mouth feel so if you want your protein shake to be even smother and creamier, there’s no better way to ensure this than using a high speed blender.
• If your shake is too thick, simply add more water and milk. If to thin, use less liquid next time. Using milk instead of water achieves an even creamier, tastier end result.
• For best results take one serving immediately after exercise.
• Additional servings may be taken during the day depending on ones supplemental protein requirements. Alternatively use as recommended by your nutritional advisor.
Seek advice from a healthcare practitioner before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Use this product as a food supplement only and consume in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate exercise program. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.