Supplements SA Whey Isolate is low temperature cross flow microfiltered to provide a full spectrum of bioactive whey proteins including Beta-lactoglobulin, Alpha-lactalbumin, Immunoglobulin and Glycomacropeptides.
It contains whey isolate and whey hydrolysate predigested peptides for extra quick and better absorption. The product is virtually free of fat, lactose and cholesterol containing the highest source of BCAAs, highest Bioavailability and highest nitrogen retention percentage compared to other protein sources.
For individuals who are sensitive to whey products, Supplements SA Whey Isolate will leave you less bloated with no upset stomach than whey concentrate.
|Serving Size: 30g (1.5 Scoops) |
Servings per Container: approx 33
|Amount Per Serving||*%DV|
|Calories from fat||5|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
** Daily Value not established.
|Serving Size: 30g (1.5 Scoops) |
Servings per Container: approx 67
|Amount Per Serving||NRV|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Protein||25 g||45 %|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||†|
|of which Sugars||0 g||†|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||†|
|of which Saturated Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Sodium||33 mg||†|
|Dietary Fibre||< 0.5 g||†|
|Vitamin C||0.2 mg||†|
|† NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate flavourant, Sucralose.
Contains Whey and is produced in a facility that also processes Casein and Egg.
Whey Protein Isolate CFM, Vanilla Flavourant (Vanilla Variant), Xanthan Gum, Sucralose.
Contains Dairy and Soy Lecithin.
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix one rounded scoop with one glass of water, milk or juice.
• Mixes easily with a spoon or shaker.
• Can also be taken 30 minutes before a workout with a carb drink, and with water as an in between meal or late night snack to meet your daily protein requirements.
- Effective but too sweetReview by Gary (14 January 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessHad previous issues with incorrect 2kg nutritional profile. (Now rectified) Works well. recovery reduced. As for taste(choc) extremely sweet, and i like sweet but this way too sweet.
- Good product for hard workersReview by Heart attack (20 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have been using this for 2 months now and all I can say is it works just that price should lower
- No tummy problemsReview by Reegz (3 March 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessHave bought this twice now.
Heres the verdict :
2.No toilet issues and no bloating /excessive gas compared to many others.
3. Tastes OK.
4. Mixes very well.
5. Good bcaas.
6. Got good decent gains.
- So far so goodReview by Hessel (15 March 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceTastes much better with milk but cold water it's not terrible. Good results so far, recovery times much reduced. Definitely worth a shot
- First time buyerReview by Iwannabuildmuscle (16 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI was a bit sceptical in the beginning. I wonder how it compares to similar products. It's been a week so far so good. The taste is not cool at all. I will post my experience in weeks to come
- GoodReview by Mohammed (1 March 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have finished 2 kg of sa pure whey which gave me a good result looking forward to buy isolate for more biologocal value and faster absorbtion, guys pls make isolate in 2 kg because its get more cheaper conbinient i like your protein because it contains no soy and more amount of protein
- Good overallReview by Jardo (14 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGood product, dissolves easily and price is good compared to the other product supplement world stocks. Only thing I hate is the taste, way too sweet...remove the sweetners guys
- Will buy againReview by Brian (20 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe taste is ok but it well priced for whey isolate.