SSA Supplements Whey Isolate is low temperature cross flow microfiltered to provide a full spectrum of bioactive whey proteins including Beta-lactoglobulin, Alpha-lactalbumin, Immunoglobulin and Glycomacropeptides.
It contains whey isolate for extra quick and better absorption. The product is virtually free of fat, lactose and cholesterol containing the highest source of BCAAs, highest Bioavailability and highest nitrogen retention percentage compared to other protein sources.
For individuals who are sensitive to whey products, SSA Supplements Whey Isolate will leave you less bloated with no upset stomach than whey concentrate.
Serving Size: 2 Rounded Scoops (32g)
|Amount Per Serving||Per 100 g||%NRV*|
|Energy||443,5 kJ||1 386 kJ||†|
|Protein||24.4 g||76.3 g||44%|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrates||1,2 g||3,7 g||†|
|of Which Total Sugar||0,5 g||1,6 g||†|
|Total Fat||0,4 g||1,1 g||†|
|of Which Saturated Fat||0g||0,2 g||†|
|Dietary Fibre#||200 mg||625 mg||†|
|Sodium||225 mg||703 mg||†|
|*NRV Per Serving-Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
†-NRV not established #Dietary fibre obtained using AOAC 985.29
Whey Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Flavouring, Thickener, Insulin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Non-Nutritive Sweeteners (Sucralose & Acesulfame k), Digestive Enzyme Blend.
Contains Cow’s Milk
This product is produced in a facility that processes Eggs, Dairy and Soy.
• Mix 2 rounded scoops (32g) in 200ml water or fat free milk.
• Take 1 to 3 serving daily to meet your daily protein protein requirements.
• Best taken in the mornings and after exercise as protein is at its highest demand during these times.
Seek advice from a health professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication, including MAO inhibitors, stimulants or anti-depressants. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Great product for shreddingReview by BNT (3 June 2019)
- Dissolves well and a sports well. Can we have other flavors? Like the coco chocolate has gotten old and I kind of like this product. And yes the taste is the main area of improvement.
- Effective but too sweetReview by Gary (14 January 2019)
- Had previous issues with incorrect 2kg nutritional profile. (Now rectified) Works well. recovery reduced. As for taste(choc) extremely sweet, and i like sweet but this way too sweet.
- Good product for hard workersReview by Heart attack (20 October 2018)
- I have been using this for 2 months now and all I can say is it works just that price should lower
- No tummy problemsReview by Reegz (3 March 2018)
- Have bought this twice now.
Heres the verdict :
2.No toilet issues and no bloating /excessive gas compared to many others.
3. Tastes OK.
4. Mixes very well.
5. Good bcaas.
6. Got good decent gains.
- So far so goodReview by Hessel (15 March 2017)
- Tastes much better with milk but cold water it's not terrible. Good results so far, recovery times much reduced. Definitely worth a shot
- First time buyerReview by Iwannabuildmuscle (16 October 2016)
- I was a bit sceptical in the beginning. I wonder how it compares to similar products. It's been a week so far so good. The taste is not cool at all. I will post my experience in weeks to come
- GoodReview by Mohammed (1 March 2016)
- I have finished 2 kg of sa pure whey which gave me a good result looking forward to buy isolate for more biologocal value and faster absorbtion, guys pls make isolate in 2 kg because its get more cheaper conbinient i like your protein because it contains no soy and more amount of protein
- Good overallReview by Jardo (14 July 2015)
- Good product, dissolves easily and price is good compared to the other product supplement world stocks. Only thing I hate is the taste, way too sweet...remove the sweetners guys
- Will buy againReview by Brian (20 November 2014)
- The taste is ok but it well priced for whey isolate.