Every true Muscle Junkie knows the blood, sweat and tears that are shed I each and every training session. It’s time to level up and maximize strength and lean muscle gains.
Each delicious serving of Muscle Junkie Insane Whey is loaded with 20 g premium stage-release, protein to fuel muscle recovery and growth for a lean and strong physique. Contains no added sugar and only 2 g carbohydrates per serving, making it the perfect post-workout supplement for lean muscle recovery and development.
The 6 250 mg ANABOLIC STACK in the Muscle Junkie Insane Whey consists of 3 000 mg Glycine to boost cell volumization and growth , 3 000 mg Creatine Monohydrate to accelerate power and stamina as well as 250 mg Tribulus terrestris for enhanced testosterone levels, is included to take your results to the next level!
Serving Size: 31 g (1 scoop)
|Per 100 g||Amount Per Serving||*%NRV|
|Energy||1335 Kj||414 Kj|
|Protein ##||64,8 g||20,1 g||36%|
|Carbohydrate||6 g||2 g|
|of which total Sugar||4,5 g||1,4 g|
|Total Fat||3,2 g||1,0 g|
|of which Saturated Fat||1,9 g||0,6 g|
|Dietary Fibre**||4,8 g||1,5 g|
|Total Sodium||535 mg||166 mg|
|Potassium||348 mg||108 mg|
|ANABOLIC STACK||6 250 mg|
|L-Glycine||3 000 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||3 000 mg|
|Tribulus terrestris (40 %)||250 mg|
|AMINO ACID PROFILE||Per Serving|
|Aspartic Acid||1,9 g|
|Glutamic Acid / Glutamine||3,3 g|
|Total BCAAs||3,6 g|
|*%Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
**AOAC 985.29 method of analysis
## Protein calculation based on nitrogen content.
#Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
^^Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
Insane Whey Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Skim Milk Powder, Soy Protein Isolate), L-Glycine, Creatine Monohydrate, Flavouring, Inulin, Tribulus terrestris (40 %) Extract, Stabiliser, Sodium Chloride, Non- nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sucralose, Acesulfame-k).
• Mix 1 scoop (31 g) with 200-250 ml cold water in a shaker.
• Shake well for 30 seconds and consume 1-2 servings within 1 hour of training.
• Additional servings may be consumed between meals, based on protein requirements and physical goals.
Seek advice from your primary healthcare professional prior to use, especially if you have a known medical condition or are using chronic medication. Not suitable for pregnant or lactating females and individuals under the age of 18 years. Ensure adequate hydration. High levels of free-form amino acids may cause gastric discomfort in sensitive individuals, reduce dosage if this continues, or discontinue. Supplements should not replace a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle, for best results, follow an appropriate muscle gain eating plan and training programme.
- Horrible tasteReview by Big Irv (18 February 2020)
- Bought the chocolate flavour on special yesterday, and drank it for the first time this morning after my workout. This is the worst tasting whey protein ever!! DO NOT PURCHASE!!!! I REPEAT, DO NOT!!!
- taste like crapReview by Sylvester (4 December 2019)
- taste like crap if you mix it with low fat milk and even worse with water. i'm disappointed.
- chemicalsReview by TJ (17 October 2019)
- This is by far the worst tasting protein i ever came across, minute its in your mouth you get the chemical taste. Started mixing it only in my nutribullet and throw in so much fruit and peanut butter to mask the taste