Muscle Wellness Anabolic Mass is a hyper-calorie mass gainer to put on body weight.
Weight for Hard Gainers
A hard gainer is someone who struggles to increase body weight and muscle. To put on weight they need to eat a lot of food which can be difficult to do.
We call this shake a hyper-calorie gainer because it will give you a massive 976 calories per 4 scoop serving. That is the same as eating 3 beef burgers in one go!
Saving You Money
This shake not only makes it easy for you to get extra calories and nutrition but will give you great savings. At the time of this review one serving of this shake will cost you R20. The same amount of burgers will be R90!
The creatine monohydrate and beta-alanine in this protein shake will give you a performance boost in the gym. Helping you to lift heavier weights to stimulate the muscle building process.
Start Weight Training
To get the most benefit from this product and to maximize your goals we recommend that you follow a weight training program which will start to build muscles. Drinking this shake will give your muscles the food they need to grow.
Carbohydrates are needed to add weight and muscle. This mass gainer includes waxy potato starch which helps replenish glycogen faster when you drink the shake after your workout.
Helping to start the recovery and building process faster.
Muscle Welness Anabolic Mass contains whey that comes from Germany. This meal shake uses quality ingredients to give you a huge amount of calories to start putting on more weight and muscle at a great price.
| Serving Size: 4 Level Scoops (250 g) |
Servings per Container: 20
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Of which total sugar||45g|
|Of which saturated fat||2.5g|
|Creatine Monohydrate, Taurine, Hmb|
|Zinc Lactate, Magnesium Lactate, D-aspartic Acid|
Glyco Carb Blend (Maltodextrin, Waxy Potato starch (99% Amylopectin), Dextrose), Animal based Protein Blend (Whey Protein concentrate ALLERGEN: Milk, Calcium Caseinate), Superstack (Creatine Monohydrate, Taurine, Zinc Lactate, Magnesium Lactate, D-Aspartic Acid, HMB), Cocoa powder (chocolate variant only), L-Glycine, Flavourant (Whey Powder Skim Milk, RSPO Certified Palmfruit Oil, Anticaking Agent, Colourant, stabiliser, Artificial Flavouring, Salt, Vitamin C), Madagascan Vanilla Bean (in vanilla flavour only), Sucralose, Akesulfame K.
Made in a facility that uses nuts.
• Take 4 scoops (250 grams) with 750ml of water.
• Serving size may be adapted as required.
• Mix or blend thoroughly.
• Consume directly after training.
• Can be used as a meal snack.
• To increase the effectiveness of the product follow a weight training program.
• Train 3 – 5 times per week.
This product is not intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease. As with all exercise and nutritional programmes, please consult your physician first. Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating or if you have any medical condition. If anxiety, dizziness and depression are a result, lower dosage or stop use. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8 - 10 large glasses of water per day for best results. Taking more than the recommended dose will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions. For best results a sensible diet should be followed.
- i love this productReview by john (29 November 2018)
- i hope i can work for this company one day i loove this product,any freee samples
- Will review...Review by ColonelHawx (20 November 2018)
- Bought it a month ago. Not so sure as I am only having like 30g per time (2 or 3 times daily) along with unflavored Soy Protein Isolate. Taste is ok. Will definitely review the outcome after 2 months....
- This product is most probably a rip offReview by Modest Gains (6 November 2018)
- I recently bought a 1kg MW Anabolic Mass and firstly was quite irritated by the way the contents filled only above halfway the container itself. Though the weight felt like a Kg, why make a container that exaggerates the actual contents? To make a gimmick? Most probably. Then secondly the ingredients. It is labeled Grow and Testo-d stack, that's all, no doses. Seems like a typical proprietary blend with big figures like 7000mg and 3000mg shown on their product.In virtually all cases, proprietary blends are nothing more than a misleading labelling tactic used to intentionally under-dose products and save on costs.
By using a proprietary blend, the company can list off a bunch of recognizable ingredients that sound good on paper, but then only sprinkle in a small amount of some or all of them in order to increase their profits. If a company isn’t willing to show you exactly what’s in their product including all the ingredients and the precise dosages for each, they’re almost certainly hiding something and you’ll be best off to steer clear.
The shake doesn't mix so well either, leaving little chunks of what could have been soluble. Im still in the process of taking this product and yet to see the results, but really not sure whether to expect much, but I'll certainly revisit to make a review. I've used less than a handful of supplements from different brands such as Evox, SSN but was never this dissatisfied.
- Very goodReview by Flexinatory (27 May 2018)
- Work very good and the taste isn't too bad. Great product!
- Horrible TasteReview by Deshi (25 April 2018)
- I bought 1kg and last one week. Not sure if it works.
- Terrible tasteReview by Michael (28 June 2017)
- Tastes absolutely revolting and it doesn't mix well
- martinReview by zee (29 November 2016)
- It work for me so well
- awesome productReview by jackdawn (8 September 2016)
- I used the product last year n my friends complimented...it really works. I'm gonna buy it again.
- hopeReview by JAAT (4 August 2016)
- It is gud least price hope for good 4 evry1
- Drink lots of water!Review by Ethan (17 March 2016)
- This product will make you go to the toilet every morning, thats one thing i hate about it!!!
- it does miraclesReview by Jensie Fourpenny (2 February 2016)
- I started using it last year June and my weight was 89...I hardly gained 7kg in 2 months...its really good 4 individuals who wants to bulk and get a massive muscle
- Great price, horrible tasteReview by Jaco (5 January 2016)
- Great price and works good, but I'll rather stick to Evolve Muscle Grow. This tastes horrible (chocolate) compared to the Muscle Grow.
- AwesomeReview by Itumeleng (18 October 2015)
- I'm on my second week using this product but already i'm LOVING what i see in the mirror
- it needs alot of hard workReview by Toyis (27 September 2015)
- It needs alof of working out or it won't work
- Ill seeReview by Leb1 (25 September 2015)
- I was using usn hyperbolic for the past 4 months, went from a 65kg to 79kg body weight. But problem is I was gaining more fat...so I switched to this product about a week ago! I lost my belly fat, and can see the muscles on my body clearly now, and still managed to gain 2kg, I'm now on 81kg. It sort of replaced the fat on my body with muscles, that's great I suppose. But ill see.
- AwesomeReview by chills (23 August 2015)
- Great Supplement
- the bestReview by Shilaluke (18 July 2015)
- u wont go wrong. its not for lazy people
- taste fine for me. drink immediatly dont let it stand. it will get smikey and then taste yak. but so far im goodReview by thsepo (11 June 2015)
- Will see what the results is after this 4kg
- most effective but taste sucksReview by gymfreak (28 April 2015)
- This product really works I gained 10kg in 2 months but the taste is really bad even when you take it with milk, too much sugar.
- product tasteReview by Power Man (31 March 2015)
- the product is okay not that bad just the taste isn't that good.
- sugarReview by Sedi (26 March 2015)
- it works but has too much sugar. unbearable just too
much sugar. fresh strawberry is the worst flavour.
- this product it worked 4 me nw i can see whr i am goingReview by papase (21 March 2015)
- jealous down this product is very good
- The Best Mass Gainer ever!!!!Review by Natz (13 March 2015)
- Gained 6Kgs in one month was 62kgs on 67kgs when i finished my first tub now on 69kgs in just 2 weeks on my second tub>>Amazing it really works I use it with USN Creatine HCL,Great combination!!!
- Didn't do muchReview by Xander (20 February 2015)
- Having a look at the other reviews I see that it works for most guys, but didn't for me. Flavour wasn't the best. Price is really great, but I'm going to look at other products.
- lekker product!Review by sbu (8 December 2014)
- I've been getting compliments from friends since I started using this product. It works and tastes absolutely well#thumbs up
- It's the best productReview by Sammy (27 July 2014)
- I actually work hard without using any supplements but after getting this one I saw some different especially with my body mass I was on 65kg now I'm on 70kg but with a well shaped body it's awesome
- greatReview by maui (29 April 2014)
- great taste and awesome results 5 kgs with my first time using it
- excellentReview by siya (24 March 2014)
- I have used evox products. But due to the indigestion I was experiencing decided to try something else. This product is incredible, its not too sugary in taste, adds mass quickly inspite of the 2kg I was able to afford. Been getting complements from neighbours n friends.
- great weight gain!!Review by buffkid (14 March 2014)
- This product blew me away!! I saw my weight gain within the first 3 days of use!! Chocolate flavour was phenomenal!! This product will always have a special place in my heart!! I wouldn't recommend any other mass gainer!! The Gods have spoken!
- wonderful productReview by Grifter suhael (16 February 2014)
- It actually works but I seriously dislike the taste but it works the first time I used it and being a thin guy the next morning I could see my arms bigger so if u thinking bout trying it BUY IT
- Good ProductReview by JP (12 December 2013)
- I Picked up 2kg of lean Muscle Mass in two weeks. My body fat is sitting at 7% mass 75Kg, have to work hard in gym while using this product as it contains loads of Calories. Tastes awesome and defo gave me what I needed.
- awesomeReview by reagan (27 September 2013)
- gained 5kg whilst on it. dont forget to drink water. could feel and see the difference in a few days .gave the necessary carbs i needed. used with maltodextrin and beta alanine .awesome
- COULD BE BETTERReview by TANK (16 August 2013)
- GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT TASTE,DO DRINK A LOT OF WATER
- Great ValueReview by Andy (14 August 2013)
- Good Product for the price. Tastes good and the energy provides some more power during workouts.
- Aweome!!!!!!!Review by MojakeKaytee (11 April 2013)
- Gained 6kg within a month. definitely worth its price, and the chocolate flavor- heavenly delicious
- best supplement everReview by jackysliq (24 January 2013)
- Works fast,tastes good...just superb
- Does what it says ( adds mass)Review by Priest (29 October 2012)
- This product is one that does what it says, adds mass. The price is also great, I have gained 6 kg,s in 45 days, up from 95 kg to 101 kg.
- Great ProductReview by Jevane (18 October 2012)
- I've been using this product for a month now and my weight has increased by 5kg's. It blends and taste great as well
- FairReview by Murtadau (8 October 2012)
- I tried this product out a few weeks back, and I must say, for the price you pay it is probably worth it. but in terms of the quality and effectiveness of the product, I would say its very much similar to USN Hyperbolic mass, you need to use too many scoops to get the Protein and Carb Intake you require, I did a bit more research around Muscle Works products and then found the Hard Mass which I am currently using and will review shortly. If you are willing to use that many scoops per serving, then I say go for it. It will help you gain that mass you want. But personally I prefer the Hard Mass. Till my next review, I'm out....
- AwesomeReview by Macdee (11 September 2012)
- During my first two weeks I've started to gain weight!! Its not much but i mean...come on now that's got to be great.
- GreatReview by Johan (8 September 2012)
- This mass gainer tastes really good. Picked up 3kg after three weeks of use. Would recommend this product to anyone trying to gain weight.
- AwesomeReview by Delano (19 August 2012)
- Have tried it out now and then. Started gym again today. So will be taking it regularly. Really a very nice product. Smooth and tastes good. Really helps you out when you need to eat and your on the go. Fills you up like a tank
- Good productReview by Jaco (3 August 2012)
- Priced well, taste great - good on weight increase and strength.
- Good BuyReview by subhaan (18 July 2012)
- This is my favourite tasting Mass Shake, no bloating, no gas and digests quick. I did not see that much weight gain, due to the fact that I did a lot of cardio based exercises, so any gains were lean gains which isn't a bad thing. Did not pickup any fat unlike many Mass Gainers.
- Good Value for MoneyReview by Vinny (25 April 2012)
- Tried a lot of expensive mass builders and this product comes in cheaper, mixes well and just as if not more effective. Will buy again.
- AMAZINGReview by Jaryd (22 March 2012)
- The chocolate flavour is awesome and you put size on nice and quickly
- Good ProductReview by Andre (22 March 2012)
- Started using this today, mixes well with water, vanilla tastes great. Contains some Creatine monohydrate. I drank one scoop when I was halfway with my workout today and another two afterwards. Replaces lost nutrients very quickly. I would recommend using with CreaPure also from Muscle Works, drinking before workout. What a pump! Will definitely buy again. Great product!
- Good productReview by Andro (7 March 2012)
- The Dutch Chocolate tastes amazing, had a few issues with mixing with water but not that bad. Does not last long when using as recommended.
- Best BuyReview by Marco (29 February 2012)
- For the Price it is impressive, the Vanilla tastes great and indeed it works for gaining mass.Mixes very easy and no Chunks are left behind if Mixed a Must Have!!
- MWReview by Alex (27 February 2012)
- awesome price
works better than alot of other brands twice the price!
and its not that hard to get the vanilla flavor down
doesnt taste that bad with water
will deff buy this product again
- MassReview by Jarred (13 January 2012)
- Been using this product for roughly a month and have gained 2-3 Kg's. I have seen some really nice gains in a very short time. Would def recommend for post-workout shake.
- a must getReview by billy G (23 September 2011)
- Tastes great and it really works. Used it for one month and I gained 3kilos and that's quiet good since I was not taking it as they instructed. For your pre-workout use hemo rage n u'll be happy with the results, I promise u.
- Value for moneyReview by LM (6 September 2011)
- Great taste
Fast weight gain!!
- Will use againReview by Enrico (12 July 2011)
- I've used this product once and it worked great.
Added 4kilo's which is a lot for me.
Great price 2
- Great value for moneyReview by Z_Z (25 June 2011)
- Good product, tastes the best of any product ive had so far. Gained 4kgs but lost 2kgs the moment i stopped it, still the net gain was worth the price. Would buy it again
- 50/50Review by MB (2 April 2011)
- Muscle Works Anabolic Mass gave me a little more body, but does not last very long ,the dutch chocolate tastes awesome ,better that Usn products
This product is recommended for long term mass gaining !