Muscle Wellness Anabolic Mass is a hyper-calorie mass gainer to put on body weight.
Weight for Hard Gainers
A hard gainer is someone who struggles to increase body weight and muscle. To put on weight they need to eat a lot of food which can be difficult to do.
We call this shake a hyper-calorie gainer because it will give you a massive 976 calories per 4 scoop serving. That is the same as eating 3 beef burgers in one go!
Saving You Money
This shake not only makes it easy for you to get extra calories and nutrition but will give you great savings. At the time of this review one serving of this shake will cost you R20. The same amount of burgers will be R90!
The creatine monohydrate and beta-alanine in this protein shake will give you a performance boost in the gym. Helping you to lift heavier weights to stimulate the muscle building process.
Start Weight Training
To get the most benefit from this product and to maximize your goals we recommend that you follow a weight training program which will start to build muscles. Drinking this shake will give your muscles the food they need to grow.
Carbohydrates are needed to add weight and muscle. This mass gainer includes waxy potato starch which helps replenish glycogen faster when you drink the shake after your workout.
Helping to start the recovery and building process faster.
Muscle Welness Anabolic Mass contains whey that comes from Germany. This meal shake uses quality ingredients to give you a huge amount of calories to start putting on more weight and muscle at a great price.
| Serving Size: 4 Level Scoops (250 g) |
Servings per Container: 20
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Of which total sugar||45g|
|Of which saturated fat||2.5g|
|Creatine Monohydrate, Taurine, Hmb|
|Zinc Lactate, Magnesium Lactate, D-aspartic Acid|
Glyco Carb Blend (Maltodextrin, Waxy Potato starch (99% Amylopectin), Dextrose), Animal based Protein Blend (Whey Protein concentrate ALLERGEN: Milk, Calcium Caseinate), Superstack (Creatine Monohydrate, Taurine, Zinc Lactate, Magnesium Lactate, D-Aspartic Acid, HMB), Cocoa powder (chocolate variant only), L-Glycine, Flavourant (Whey Powder Skim Milk, RSPO Certified Palmfruit Oil, Anticaking Agent, Colourant, stabiliser, Artificial Flavouring, Salt, Vitamin C), Madagascan Vanilla Bean (in vanilla flavour only), Sucralose, Akesulfame K.
Made in a facility that uses nuts.
• Take 4 scoops (250 grams) with 750ml of water.
• Serving size may be adapted as required.
• Mix or blend thoroughly.
• Consume directly after training.
• Can be used as a meal snack.
• To increase the effectiveness of the product follow a weight training program.
• Train 3 – 5 times per week.
This product is not intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease. As with all exercise and nutritional programmes, please consult your physician first. Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating or if you have any medical condition. If anxiety, dizziness and depression are a result, lower dosage or stop use. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8 - 10 large glasses of water per day for best results. Taking more than the recommended dose will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions. For best results a sensible diet should be followed.
- This product is most probably a rip offReview by Modest Gains (6 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI recently bought a 1kg MW Anabolic Mass and firstly was quite irritated by the way the contents filled only above halfway the container itself. Though the weight felt like a Kg, why make a container that exaggerates the actual contents? To make a gimmick? Most probably. Then secondly the ingredients. It is labeled Grow and Testo-d stack, that's all, no doses. Seems like a typical proprietary blend with big figures like 7000mg and 3000mg shown on their product.In virtually all cases, proprietary blends are nothing more than a misleading labelling tactic used to intentionally under-dose products and save on costs.
By using a proprietary blend, the company can list off a bunch of recognizable ingredients that sound good on paper, but then only sprinkle in a small amount of some or all of them in order to increase their profits. If a company isn’t willing to show you exactly what’s in their product including all the ingredients and the precise dosages for each, they’re almost certainly hiding something and you’ll be best off to steer clear.
The shake doesn't mix so well either, leaving little chunks of what could have been soluble. Im still in the process of taking this product and yet to see the results, but really not sure whether to expect much, but I'll certainly revisit to make a review. I've used less than a handful of supplements from different brands such as Evox, SSN but was never this dissatisfied.
- Very goodReview by Flexinatory (27 May 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWork very good and the taste isn't too bad. Great product!
- Horrible TasteReview by Deshi (25 April 2018)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI bought 1kg and last one week. Not sure if it works.
- Terrible tasteReview by Michael (28 June 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceTastes absolutely revolting and it doesn't mix well
- martinReview by zee (29 November 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt work for me so well
- awesome productReview by jackdawn (8 September 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI used the product last year n my friends complimented...it really works. I'm gonna buy it again.
- hopeReview by JAAT (4 August 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt is gud least price hope for good 4 evry1
- Drink lots of water!Review by Ethan (17 March 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis product will make you go to the toilet every morning, thats one thing i hate about it!!!
- it does miraclesReview by Jensie Fourpenny (2 February 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI started using it last year June and my weight was 89...I hardly gained 7kg in 2 months...its really good 4 individuals who wants to bulk and get a massive muscle
- Great price, horrible tasteReview by Jaco (5 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat price and works good, but I'll rather stick to Evolve Muscle Grow. This tastes horrible (chocolate) compared to the Muscle Grow.
- AwesomeReview by Itumeleng (18 October 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI'm on my second week using this product but already i'm LOVING what i see in the mirror
- it needs alot of hard workReview by Toyis (27 September 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt needs alof of working out or it won't work
- Ill seeReview by Leb1 (25 September 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI was using usn hyperbolic for the past 4 months, went from a 65kg to 79kg body weight. But problem is I was gaining more fat...so I switched to this product about a week ago! I lost my belly fat, and can see the muscles on my body clearly now, and still managed to gain 2kg, I'm now on 81kg. It sort of replaced the fat on my body with muscles, that's great I suppose. But ill see.
- AwesomeReview by chills (23 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat Supplement
- the bestReview by Shilaluke (18 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteu wont go wrong. its not for lazy people
- taste fine for me. drink immediatly dont let it stand. it will get smikey and then taste yak. but so far im goodReview by thsepo (11 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWill see what the results is after this 4kg
- most effective but taste sucksReview by gymfreak (28 April 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product really works I gained 10kg in 2 months but the taste is really bad even when you take it with milk, too much sugar.
- product tasteReview by Power Man (31 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastethe product is okay not that bad just the taste isn't that good.
- sugarReview by Sedi (26 March 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessit works but has too much sugar. unbearable just too
much sugar. fresh strawberry is the worst flavour.
- this product it worked 4 me nw i can see whr i am goingReview by papase (21 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastejealous down this product is very good