Muscle Wellness Whey Hardcore is a complete protein shake for increased lean muscle building effects.
Get Lean Gains
Any athlete who wants to increase muscle needs a good amount of protein every day.
The protein becomes amino acids which feeds your body these important nutrients during the repair and muscle growing process. Each serving of this shake will give you 25 grams of quality protein to ignite your lean gains.
Keep Your Muscle
The powerful molecule HMB added to this product helps prevent protein breakdown.
When you drink a protein shake after your workout HMB signals your cells to preserve existing muscle so that the protein you have just taken can be used for new muscle growth.
Added ingredients in this shake will boost your workout performance by helping you lift heavier weights. Contains creatine which has been shown in numerous studies to increase power and improve recovery.
The complex of Zinc and D-Aspartic Acid assists in maximizing healthy natural testosterone levels which keep you strong and reduce body fat.
The difference between this and a 100% Whey shake is that another grade of protein has been blended with powerful muscle building ingredients.
Resulting in improved effectiveness and saving you money.
Quality From Germany
Muscle Wellness Whey Hardcore uses protein made in Germany. This is a complete shake giving you the convenience of having all the performance ingredients in one at a cost saving price compared to normal whey shakes.
Serving Size: 2 Level Scoops (40 g)
|Amount Per Serving||Per 100 grams|
|Energy||703.2 kJ||1758 kJ|
|Protein||26 g||72 g|
|Carbohydrates||4.44 g||11.1 g|
|of which total sugar||1.64 g||4.1 g|
|Total Fats||2.6 g||6.5 g|
|of which saturated fats||1.28 g||3.2 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0.84 g||2.1 g|
|Total Sodium||142 mg||355 mg|
|HYPER GROW STACK||10000 mg||22000 mg|
|Creatine, Taurine, HMB|
|TESTO-D ASPARTATE STACK||1350 mg||3065 mg|
|Magnesium Lactate, Magnesium Oxide, D-Aspartic Acid|
Muscle Wellness Whey Protein blend (Whey concentrate (Allergen: Cow’s Milk), Whey Isolate (Allergen: Cow’s Milk), Maltodextrin, Pea Protein, MCT Oil Powder, Cacoa Powder (in chocolate variant only), Flavouring (Whey Powder, Skim Milk Powder (Allergen: Cow’s Milk) RSPO Certified Palm Fruit Oil, Anticaking agent, Artificial Flavouring, Stabilizer, Salt, Vitamin C), Creatine Monohydrate, Glycine, Taurine, HMB, Zinc Lactate, Magnesium Lactate, D-Aspartic Acid, Akesulfame K, Taurine, Bovine Colostrum, Organic Maca Root Powder, Colourant (in strawberry flavour only), Madagascan Vanilla Beans (in vanilla flavour only).
Made in a facility that handles Nuts, Fish and Soy.
• Add two level scoops to 300ml of water or skim milk.
• Take one serving 30 - 45 minutes before workouts and a second serving immediately after.
• On non-training days take a serving on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast.
• A second serving can be used in between lunch and dinner.
• To maximize results follow a weight training program 3 – 5 times per week.
As with all exercise and nutritional programmes, please consult your physician first. Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating or if you have any medical condition. Supplements are best utilized in conjunction with a healthy diet and goal orientated exercise routine. Always consult your healthcare professional before making changes to your diet or exercise routine.
- Taste is awfulReview by Rebel91 (11 December 2018)
- I couldn't face the taste alone so I started mixing it with Morvite to bypass the taste, buy for some reason, I'm gaining weight and muscles. I know you are probably think is muscle mass but shouldn't I lose fat? I weigh 106kg (from 103kg in 2-3 weeks) and am 180cm tall. I look muscular with belly fat and thighs, and practice intermittent fasting still look the same training 7 days a week. WTF!!!
Anyway, the protein shake seems to be working cause I do notice a bit change, but maybe reduce sugar i think it spikes insulin a lot disabling fat loss.
- Very effective and affordableReview by MrMike (11 September 2018)
- Product works very well it is brilliantly priced but that taste is NOT good...
- Great productReview by Brian (21 May 2018)
- Great product and easy on the digestive system
- Excellent productReview by Kapil Devunath (26 January 2018)
- Definitely a great buy - do stack this with something though.
- Great Product OverallReview by The Pool (9 November 2017)
- I had a lot of trouble with other products - the digestive kind. With Muscle Wellness Hardcore Whey there were no adverse symptoms on my digestive system. After the first bottle, strength gains were astonishing me. It is a great product to use when you are on a caloric deficit training program to reveal the stomach bricks, due to the maintenance of quality, lean muscle this product provides.
- Good productReview by Shanedanger (22 March 2017)
- This product is very effective and works well, but the taste is awful that's just about it.
- Great taste, really, its epicReview by Donny (16 March 2017)
- As it says in the title, I didn't find this too sweet at all, doesn't compare to other shakes taste wise, really exceptional.
Price is decent, milk isn't necessary, higher protein amount than most shakes, no labelling issues, stack is good all round, but there are some fluff fillers that have no use to your body for training purposes.
Other than that, it's a good buy and I don't regret it.
- Recommended dosageReview by Yolan (21 November 2016)
- I like the product. I like the price even more. But I was wondering if the recommended dosage- once before and once after your workout -would overload the amount of creatine monohydrate you are supposed to take in one day.
- Good mix and good resultsReview by Havokian (12 November 2016)
- Been trying a few different combinations since I started working out. This was the first product I tried along with the Ecdysterone. No other combination of products (whey, casein, enduro, ecdysterone, creatine, anabolic mass) gave me results such as this one. Got bigger, stronger, and lost fat. Second order coming ...
- SweetspotReview by Georg (16 September 2016)
- I like, the price, the taste, the added Grow stuff is a bonus all in all best value for quality whey.
- BazzReview by 8/10 (6 April 2016)
- Started seeing results with my second tub. Mixes well and the flavour is okay (Chocolate). Handy all in one shake. Don't have to buy creatine separately.
- Not Bad At allReview by Gymholic (9 January 2016)
- I order two tubs of vanilla flavour
smell was ok taste was ok.
It don,t mix like the american protein i was using this is like juice not thick. But can,t judge it yet need to see the results first.
- Now it tastes much betterReview by Marlon (7 January 2016)
- Found the knack to Muscle Works; mix your shake with 100ml milk and 150ml water (liquids first, powder after) and then let it stand for 5 mins before drinking. The chocolate sweetness is VASTLY different when the protein settles in, so now I rate the taste 4/5 over my previous 1/5. Great results, great price, much better taste :)
- Dissappointed by unnecessary sweetenersReview by Marlon (20 December 2015)
- Overall a great effective product that has many positives in consumption and results but seriously hampered by an overkill of sweeteners. Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Fructose, Akesulfame k, AND Sucrolose? FIVE artificial sweeteners in one supplement is the reason why this is ridiculously sweet; if MuscleWorks dropped Dextrose, Fructose and Akesulfame this would be a FAR better product both in taste and health purposes. It would've been perfect with only Maltodextrin and Sucralose. Disappointing, will have to look at something else.
- Great productReview by Mark (27 November 2015)
- Very good product, easy on the stomach also. Can see changes in my body already been using for an couple of weeks.
- 4Review by Rafa (24 November 2015)
- great product really feelings results from the second week.
- Whey that works.Review by Marius66 (3 November 2015)
- Bought it not thinking much about the additional different products i would save on such as testo etc. It actually gave me better effects than the combination of products I was using before, gained more muscle definition and lost fat from this. Would strongly recommend it if someone asked me about whey that works fast, at a sensible price.
- Good product on a budgetReview by RK (23 September 2015)
- Overall this product seemed to work for me, had definitely seen results and increased strength but is way too sweet compared to other products, will try something else in search of better whey on a budget
- Stomach problemsReview by Erik (8 September 2015)
- Mixes well and taste is ok but it gave me stomach issues from the beginning which didn't go away.
- Enjoyed itReview by Landon (23 June 2015)
- Used USN Hardcore Whey so I thought I would give this a try. Price is a lot better with similar ingredients. Flavour is a bit on the sweet side, but nothing serious. Mixes well. My strength went up. Only had one tub, but so far so good. Will order next one.
- Good at this price pointReview by JP (23 June 2015)
- Gave it a try, good but a very thick shake. Also a bit on the sweet side, great to use for smoothies and pancakes. You wont get a cheaper whey than this and its good quality.
- PleasedReview by Dozer (23 June 2015)
- Happy with the shake. Like that it contains all the ingredients that i would have to buy individually. Nice all in 1!
- Best Quality & PriceReview by Dee (23 June 2015)
- Excellent product. You will SEE & FEEL results half way through the tub. I swear by this product. Haven't tried the premium stuff before, but this is the only product that I'll ever attribute any results to.
- stomach problemsReview by rip (23 June 2015)
- i've been using this product for the second week now, and are still having stomach problems just after having the shake.
i used USN hardcore whey gh, and had no problems.
these 2 products are very close, so what causes Muscle Works product to do this?
- contentReview by Peekay (23 June 2015)
- Wanted something that would enhance my performance during workouts and give me lean muscle gains, this has done the trick for me, its quite sweet though and its almost impossible to drink with water, but it certainly mixes well with milk.