Muscle Works Nitro Whey is a protein shake for athletes building lean muscle and to increase fitness performance.
Protein for Muscle
Athletes supplement their protein they get from food with a specialised whey shake taken around their workouts.
Each serving of this shake will give you 25 grams of quality muscle building protein sourced from whey concentrate and isolate.
Improved Blood Flow
Arginine has been added to enhance the performance of this shake.
Studies have shown that arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide (NO) which increases the ‘size’ of blood vessels. This allows for more blood to travel around your body.
Oxygen and Nutrient Delivery
Better blood flow increases circulating oxygen which should improve athletic performance during training by giving you more endurance.
The most important time get protein and carbohydrates into your body is around your lifting sessions. Weight training primes your body to use these nutrients more efficiently for muscle growth.
Delivering more nutrients via increased blood flow to your trained muscles should bring you one step closer to your fitness goals!
Better Workout Recovery
This shake has been formulated with BCAA’s which prevent muscle wastage during training and improve recovery.
Better recovery between your gym sessions allows you to train more often and consistently at your peak.
Muscle Works Nitro Whey is a protein shake with added ingredients to boost workout performance, better recovery and nutrient delivery for athletes looking for a competitive edge.
- a pleasant surpriseReview by bless (25 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWas skeptical about the price, but don't regret it. Mixed very well and didn't have a over powering taste, easy to chug down. Tried it out cause i got feed up of the usn taste.
If you are trying to save on post workout meals / food in general, i'd say give it a go. Should take note of the added substances though
- Protein is spikedReview by Niel (11 January 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWent and checked the labels etc. It is loaded with glycine! Whey protein shouldn't contain more than 0.5g per serving. Muscle works products are amino spiked. I guess you get what you pay for. Rather opt for something like USN, Ssn, Evox or evolve. Much better brands than this! Please don't buy this product
- Surprised - happy with the shakeReview by Ryan (15 October 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThe price is cheap, so I wasn't sure. But overall I'm happy. Taste is good, mixes easily and the protein is decent.
- WeakReview by Zyzz (5 September 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessDoesn't taste good at all considering I've tried two flavours. It's not more effective than other brands, no visible differences.
It was cheap so I guess you get what you pay for.
- great!Review by Geezy (10 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastewhat a great product!,for best results combine with test max gh(usn) and GABA hgh
Serving Size: 34 grams
|Amount Per Serving||Per 100 grams|
|Energy||523 kJ||1538 kJ|
|Protein||25 g||73.53 g|
|Carbohydrate||2.25 g||6.62 g|
|of which total sugar||1.22 g||3.59 g|
|of which total lactose||1.22 g||3.59 g|
|Total Fat||2.05 g||6.03 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Total Sodium||75.5 mg||222.06 mg|
Whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, Cocoa powder (in chocolate variant only), Flavourant, L-Arginine, L-Glycine, Xanthan gum, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Sucrolose.
Made in a factory that handles nuts, fish and soya.
Category: Nutrition Drinks & Shakes
Take 2 scoops (34g) and dissolve into 300ml water or skim milk.
Have your serving directly after training.
An additional serving can be taken first thing in the morning before breakfast.
Follow a weight training program 3 – 4 times a week to get the best results from this shake.
SKU #: MWNTWCF