• No Artificial Sweeteners
• No Artificial Colourants
• No Amino Spiking
• 80 Grams Protein per 100 Grams Powder
• Easy Mixing
No Bull Supps RAW WHEY CONCENTRATE is an unflavoured, unsweetened protein shake made from the finest whey protein concentrate 80% (WPC80) we can get our hands on.
We have sourced whey that has undergone a cold-pressed micro-filtration process which preserves the beneficial nutrients of the product. No additional amino acids have been added to artificially increase the protein content (A.K.A Amino Spiking).
You are getting premium 100% pure whey protein concentrate.
An unflavoured whey concentrate has more protein value for your money. Powder of 100 grams will give you 80 grams of protein compared to 69 – 72 grams of flavoured products. Definitely more bang for your buck!
No Bull Supps RAW WHEY CONCENTRATE contains no artificial colourants, sweeteners, flavours and delivers 24 grams of protein per 30 gram serving.
Serving Size: 1 Slightly Rounded Scoop (30g)
|Amount Per 100 grams||Amount Per Serving||%NRV*|
|Energy||1694 kJ||508 kJ|
|Protein||80 g||24 g||43%|
|Glycemic Carbohydrate||8 g||0.56 g||†|
|Of Which Total Sugar||4 g||0.32 g||†|
|Fat||6.3 g||1.05 g||†|
|Of Which Saturated Fat||2.8 g||0.35 g||†|
|Cholesterol||308 mg||92.4 mg|
|Dietary Fibre #||0 g||0 g||†|
|Total Sodium||180 mg||54 mg||†|
|Potassium||570 mg||171 mg||†|
|Calcium||390 mg||117 mg||8.8%|
|Magnesium||60 mg||18 mg||9%|
|Phosphorus||290 mg||87 mg||7%|
|AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Aspartic Acid||3.06 g|
|Cystine / Cysteine||0.66 g|
|Glutamic Acid / Glutamine||4.17 g|
|Total EAAs^||10.92 g|
|Total BCAAs*||5.07 g|
*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).
Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate 80%
Milk, Soy (Lecithin).
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, egg, wheat (gluten), barley (gluten), oats (gluten), ground nuts, tree nuts and fish.
• Add 1 slightly rounded scoop to 150 – 200 ml cold water in a shaker bottle and shake for 20 – 30 seconds.
• The most beneficial times to drink a serving are first thing in the morning before breakfast and directly after your workout.
Being an unflavoured whey protein shake you have the freedom to flavour to your liking.
Use a sweetener of your choice along with one of the following:
• Instant coffee
• Cocoa powder
• Cinnamon powder
• Vanilla extract / essence
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for persons under the age of 18.
- What happened?Review by Alex (30 March 2020)
- It seems something about the product has recently changed (my last order was on 15/03/2020) - maybe its something to do with the lecithin or manufacturing process but it used to smell and taste like whey - with this new tub it smells artificial, kind of plastic-ey and has a similar aftertaste. Don't think I will be ordering it again unfortunately which is a shame.
SW: Hello Alex.
We have sent that batch back to a laboratory called Swift Silliker for micro analysis. The new batch which we received does not have the same smell / taste issue.
- Great StuffReview by Kruger (29 March 2020)
- Very high quality, usually mix it with instant coffee, which tastes great! Awesome value for money :-)
- As it should beReview by Taff (2 January 2020)
- The first protein I've found with one ingredient on it - whey, the only ingredient that counts.
None of this maltodextrin, sucralose, dextrose nonesense, where the ingredients list looks more like a shopping list.
Mixes well and tastes fine
- Awesome productReview by Chrissie (1 November 2019)
- Thank you for finally bringing a whey on the market that causes no reactions or allergies and is great tasting.
- What the tin saysReview by Brian (2 September 2019)
- Happy to report that what's on the label is inside the tub. Unflavoured, unsweetened whey. Mixes brilliantly, doesn't bloat (sign of brands using cheap whey if you do bloat). Definitely recommend.
- Bang For BuckReview by gymmer (23 August 2019)
- Best value out there. I mix in coffee for flavour, so no big deal. If you want the highest quality there is, then this is it IMHO. No bloating, high Glycine levels (sign of amino spiking). Thumbs up.
- Indeed - No Bull ProductReview by Ryan (13 August 2019)
- Struggle to find anything without artificial sweeteners. I'm so sensitive I react to trace amounts. Happy to report all went well with this. Mixes well, tastes okay for an unflavoured. Price is actually very good considering how many servings / protein you are getting. Only negative is the irritating tub I have to throw away. A resealable bag would be better.
- Lurvv it!!Review by mandy_meow (28 June 2019)
- Artificial sweeteners wreck havoc on my stomach. This does not have any or funky flavours / colourants. I make a Nespresso and add it to my shake .... heaven. No Bull rocks!!
- Phenomenal ProductReview by Terry (3 June 2019)
- I used the buy the plain whey that they sold in the plastic bag. Was a bit sceptical because of the low budget packaging. But I never had any problems with the product. Apparently that product was discontinued. I couldn't find a replacement at any other store, until now. Been using it for a week and very very happy. As the brand says "No Bull". The taste is a bit more nuttier than the one in a bag. This mixes well and comes in a proper sealed tub. Price is excellent and has the highest protein value for a protein shake. 2 thumbs up.