Nutritech Raw Whey Isolate is an unflavoured and unsweetened protein shake perfect for smoothies or adding your own taste.
Lean Muscle Builder
Protein is needed to increase muscle.
Lifters and fitness athletes eat some form of protein at each meal and supplement with a whey shake around their training.
Each serving of this shake has 29 grams of rapidly absorbed protein which makes it ideal to drink after your workout.
Low Fat and Carbohydrates
Being a whey isolate protein it has almost zero fat or carbohydrates.
Due to the extra filtration process you get a purer protein source which only has 0.1 grams of fat per serving and 0.8 carbs.
Unflavoured and Unsweetened
At the time of this review this is the only natural whey isolate product in South Africa. We do stock whey concentrate products but not isolate.
If you do get tired of the taste you can add whatever you like to enhance the flavour. An espresso shot, raw cocoa, sweetener makes a great Coffee Mocha and pre workout.
Better Workout Recovery
When taken directly after your training this product supports improved recovery from your gym session.
Due to the purity of the protein it has a high amount of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which have been shown to affect exercise recovery.
Having very low fat/carbs with high protein and being unflavoured makes Nutritech Raw Whey Isolate perfect if you need additional protein in your diet by adding a serving to smoothies or oats.
Serving Size: 32 grams (2 scoops)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which total sugar (g)||0.8|
|Total Fat (g)||0.1|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0.1|
|Cholesterol (mg)||< 0.01|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0|
|Total Sodium (mg)||64|
|TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Aspartic acid (mg)||3203|
|Glutamic acid (mg)||5271|
|* Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals from the beginning of 37 months and older expressed per single serving.|
Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43
** Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
Whey Protein Isolate, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin
Contains cow’s milk and soy.
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix 2 scoops with 200 ml of water or milk in a shaker or add to a smoothie.
• Take 1 to 3 servings per day.
• Take one serving within 20 minutes after your workout.
• To add more protein to your diet, take 2 scoops before exercise and between major meals.
Regular training and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your goals. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- It worksReview by Kurt (3 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTrust me its the best, no bloating or what so ever great product nvm the taste
- SolidReview by To_Lift_or_Not_To_Lift (12 October 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNo nonsense solid product. Mixes well, I don't mind the unflavoured taste. Just get it down and growwww ...
- Best proteinReview by Paul (14 August 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI don't want sweeteners, flavours or any of that other stuff. Just the protein. Used the whey concentrate from Supplement World but wanted something with more protein per serving. This does it!