SSN Anabolic Muscle Builder is a complete nutrition shake for rapid muscle growth.
Increase Muscle Size
This shake gives you 33 grams of quality protein per serving to help you put on muscle.
Protein is important because it is the major building block your body needs to start making gains. Without enough of it you are not giving your muscles the fuel they need to increase muscle.
Power and Strength
Creatine has been added which gives you more strength and power during your workouts so that you can start to lift heavier weights.
Pushing more weights in the gym stimulates your body to increase more muscle mass.
After you’ve pushed yourself in the gym, having a serving of this shake after your workout will help you recover faster.
Improved recovery time means you can train at your best for each training session.
Better Protein Synthesis
The BCAA’s in this shake not only help with recovery but also enhance how your body uses the protein you get from food and shakes. Resulting in faster gains.
Complete Protein Sources
As protein is so important for your muscle building, 5 sources of protein have been added to make sure you get the benefits of each one.
With the added vitamins SSN Anabolic Muscle Builder has been a popular choice for many athletes starting their weight training program.
With over 100 customer reviews on our site we are confident this mass gainer will meet your fitness goal needs.
|Serving Size: 2 Scoops (100g)|
Servings per Container: 40 (4kg)
Amount Per Serving
1525 kJ / 363 kCal
|Of Which Total Sugar||9 g||†|
|Of Which Saturated Fat||0,5 g||†|
|Dietary Fiber||3,5 g||†|
|ANABOLIC AMINO ACID COMPLEX||3550mg|
|Chromium (from chromium picolinate)||100mcg||285%|
|Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
† NRVs Not Established.
Anabolic Protein and Amino Acid Complex (Ultra Filtered Whey Protein, Soya Protein Isolate, Fat Free Dairy Solids, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Taurine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), Maltodextrin, Flavouring, Guar Extract, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin Blend, Sucralose (Non-Nutritive Sweetener), Chromium Picolinate.
Allergen Information: Cow’s milk, Soy, Eggs.
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix 2 scoops (approx 100 g) with 300-400 ml cold fat free milk.
• For ease of mixing use a blender or shaker.
• For best results take one serving immediately after weight training workouts.
• Additional servings may be taken during the day depending on individual caloric and nutritional requirements and ones need to gain muscle mass.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use as sole source of nutrition for weight reduction.
- HiremathReview by Bharath (17 April 2019)
- Good product
- InsaneReview by Joshwin (21 February 2019)
- Wow this shake is great, really I gain muscle in a month really fast I am gonna buy end of this month again one
- BestReview by Joshua (9 February 2019)
- Is it me or this item is crazy I have gained 3kgs within 2 weeks I take 3 scoops a day
- Quite expensiveReview by Sullu (9 February 2019)
- Expensive compare to other brands
- GreatReview by Jery (12 December 2018)
- It works wonders. I took one bucket 4kg n i gained size. Really gained good size. Muscles
- SSN Anabolic Muscle BuilderReview by Legend (28 October 2018)
- I have nothing bad to say about this product, it's everything that I want. after gym it support me with great recovering, when my body need to grow it supply me with great quality protein and creatine monohydrate. This product is the best and affordable too.
- AnabolicReview by Sanza (26 October 2018)
- I recommend this product!
- Great gainsReview by Siya (30 August 2018)
- I used this product last year, within a month I could see real gains, lean muscle. Other guys at the gym were so amazed at the transformation. I highly recommend this product!
- Most effective Mass Gainer that actually workedReview by Sel-T (6 March 2018)
- Is it me? Or has the price of SSN dropped? This product was great for me. I had twice a day, between bfast n lunch n after my workouts at 6pm. I was impressed with the gains. But because the price was high back then I didn't buy it again. But now that the price is significantly under R500 for the 4kg I'm actually about to buy it as I write this review.
- Cool it worksReview by Annie (29 November 2017)
- Not so happy about the price but has a great effect after two months I've gained 4kg.Wow!
- Perfect SupReview by Diaar (22 November 2017)
- I gained with this supplement, it's actually the best.
- Awesome mass gainerReview by Joshwin (15 October 2017)
- This supplement is the best and awesome I gained muscle very fast in a month
- It's incredibleReview by Njabulo M (8 August 2017)
- I've used it for 3 weeks I have gained some weight I'm now like an animal I'm fit more than Batista.
- Very Happy !Review by Wynand (23 September 2016)
- Product is amazing and effectivness is wonderfull.
Thank you very much
- It worksReview by Warren (8 August 2016)
- Balanced nutrition
this stuff allows you to put on weight quickly
Suggest add extra cardio depending on dosage
- Perfect I tell u.Review by SD (23 June 2016)
- Gained 3kg's in two weeks. with good training four days a week u'll see the results, an lena bafana gale robale get enough sleep so u can grow
- Good gainsReview by Muscle (18 June 2016)
- I've used it for a week and I have already gained some muscle mass. Don't waste time on other products.
- Very goodReview by Michael (26 February 2016)
- Very good product. Cookies and cream flavour tastes amazing in my opinion.
- goodReview by suboor (23 February 2016)
- saiyathuReview by saythya (14 February 2016)
- Good product but result give late
- I gained 5 kgs in 3 months ...Review by Kunal (8 February 2016)
- I gained 5 kg .. my main moto was muscle gain and so I got it ... I was 81 with 6% fat .. well I m now 86 with the same percent of fat ... Dont knw how it works .... Although I also took creatine and other pre and post workouts regularly ... And this requires 2 hours of workout in 6 days a week for a better result ..!
- great supplementReview by avinay (21 December 2015)
- Love it
- ultimate effectReview by chakli boy (13 December 2015)
- good protein for lean body
- sooooo bad tasteReview by rohan1212 (17 October 2015)
- Good result bad taste
- goodReview by Teddy D (2 October 2015)
- It is a good supplement I gained 2kg in 2month I recomend it a lot
- a bit priceyReview by yolo (21 August 2015)
- Product works like a bomb I use it with testo blast and super creatine it is a bit pricy tho but it definitely works
- Good taste with Good resultsReview by SAGAR (12 July 2015)
- I used this supplement from 3 months ..its awesome and i gained 3 kgs,,,,its working smoothly...
- great resultReview by Vikram777 (30 June 2015)
- Great result I have gain 6 kg mass in 2 months
- ssn anabolic muscle builderReview by shako (27 June 2015)
- Ssn anabolic muscle builder is a great mass building shake I used it for 2months I have gained a lot I'm big now I use it with mass addiction trust me its good
- Good mass gainsReview by Sibonga H (23 June 2015)
- This is a good post workout recovery essential for rapid mass gains.
- goodReview by vicky (20 June 2015)
- vry good
- Good taste with Good resultsReview by Scorpion1983 (9 June 2015)
- It's overall a good supplement and delivers result as expected.
- best all round supplementReview by skille (23 March 2015)
- Almost 2 years on SSN supplements and all tastes are incredibly good. With guaranteed results. It is much affordable and shows more results then other brand supplements.
- Its Good If you wanna growReview by Skinnie (5 March 2015)
- im on it as i type its legit and i wont quit.
POWER TO MASSive GAINERS
- gain mass 2kgReview by simeon ezra (26 February 2015)
- Ssn frist time in my life using it is the Best but after work Outs Is the Is I will say Ssn All the Way So people try it don't wast time this is Good if I gain mass so you can God bless
- I'm from springbokReview by joshwin cloete (2 November 2014)
- It taste good and like to buy more form you people its tops for me and my results are great.
- ExcellentReview by Dvut (24 October 2014)
- Been having it for a while trying to gain weight and muscle.This isn't a mass gainer (which don't seem to work on me), But i did gain quite a bit of muscle and about 5kgs after 2 boxes.I'd definitely recommend this.
- great gainsReview by easyT (16 October 2014)
- bought a 2Kg tub lasted me two weeks and the gains are incredible.The dosage is alright unlike some products I'v used in the past that required me to take six scoops per serving and yet the gains weren't noticeable. definitely recommend SSN,U not gonna regret it
- Gain some Mass!Review by claudfs (18 June 2014)
- 1kg up in a week, water weight or not I'm feeling nice & full and bulky. I just add some extra creatine into the powder and mix it with some milk, and hit it after gym.
SSN probably the best south african brand if you compare the nutritional content with other brands such as MuscleTech you'll see basically the same.
- GoodReview by Ankur (13 May 2014)
- Good StuffReview by Shebs (11 May 2014)
- Combined with the right exercises to suit your body plus good value food and SSN, it's a deadly result. Trust me this product gives really good result. Its preferable to work on your waist/abs since this has got fat content though it's a small amount. But overall a superb product.
- A good SUPPLEMENTReview by Jay (12 April 2014)
- A supplement is only what it is supposed to be, it supplies the body with nutrients, it's not a magic "5kg muscle a month potion"
That being said, it has got great nutrient values and, nice and high in calories when mixed with full cream milk (which bumps up the protein as well).
P.S. Laughed my butt off for the 5 kg muscle in 1 month and the, 20 kg muscle in 6 months.
A beginner will be lucky to pack on a kg a month of lean muscle.
The truth of their gains:
5kg guy. 800g to 1kg of muscle, 1.5 kg of fat, 2.5kg water weight.
20kg guy: 5kg to 6kg muscle, 7 to 9 kg water, 6 to 8 kg fat.
- Awesome reultsReview by Batista (30 March 2014)
- I have been using it for a month and I have gained 5kgs of lean muscle. I recommend it to all rugby players looking to put on size quickly
- Very goodReview by Small Suga (23 March 2014)
- Well I used it for a few months and I gained a lot and then I stopped working out then I lost a few kilos because of cardio but I still have those nice,sexy muscles
- ssn is the best.Review by JUICE (16 February 2014)
- SSN anabolic muscle builder is the best supplement out there, the results are amazing. It is specifically designed for people looking to bulk up and get stronger- I used it and gained 20kgs of muscle in 6 months.
- Great stuff!!Review by Havoc07 (9 January 2014)
- Combined this with a good whey protein and halved the servings and got really impressive gains with this stuff. I only used it as a post workout shake, stuff really is worth the try!! Tastes good as well
- A good source of protienReview by A.K (3 January 2014)
- I have used this product on a number of occasions, have seen some good gains> its worth a try
- UnsureReview by Ryan69 (17 December 2013)
- Have Just Started Taking SSN Anabolic MuscleBuilder & So Far The Strawberry Flavour Taste's Horrible ...But it's giving Explosive gains of muscle mass within a month,,while taking USN Muscle Fuel STS & Biogen: Bulk combined with it...I take it after training,but in the End I have No Regret's! ...Taste is very bad Tho....
- Great StuffReview by Frans (13 December 2013)
- Loved it and it works was hoping for faster effect but works well
P.S. Cookies and Cream smells great but does not taste as you would aspect
- Should Make the 2KG a 2,5 or 2,7KGReview by Dewald (8 December 2013)
- The Anabolic Muscle builder works really effectively but if you want to take a dose in the morning and a post workout dose then the product will only last about 10 days. The should just make the size of the product a bit bigger for ones who don't want to buy the 5KG.
- Worst product EVER!Review by Phreak (10 November 2013)
- I have used the first, and my last 4kg container of this product, the cookies and cream tasted like mash potatoes, and the effectiveness of this product doesn't exist. This is honestly the worst muscle builder supplement I've ever used!
- GreatReview by Darren (6 November 2013)
- cookeis and cream tastes quite good and this product works really well, helps to put on weight fast and price is considerate
- Great productReview by Izak (14 October 2013)
- Got some good gains, and great post workout recovery. Only went through my first 1kg bag, but the effect is showing so far. My body fat % have been constant, but my weight has significantly increased. Using crea mass, anabolic drive and this, and picked up around 5kgs in 2 weeks from 83kgs to 88kgs together with some hard training and proper training. Won't recommend the strawberry taste though. Going to try the cookies and cream next.
- good stuff!Review by hardgainer!! (29 September 2013)
- i have been eating like a animal also but this shake is doing amazing things for me! i got from 58.4 kg to 64.2 in one month! it taste so so and doesn't mix well for me! but i love it !!
- Good Post WorkoutReview by Willie (25 September 2013)
- I only use this product for a post workout and that's it. Contains a decent amount of amino acids, protein and carbs to full your body for a hour or so after workout. Chocolate tastes awesome with milk but not with water. I recommend this as a post workout only.
- Bang for your buckReview by Sahil (27 August 2013)
- Great value for money, balanced mass gain and recovery combination
- ImpressedReview by Emmanuel (3 July 2013)
- I have been using this product for 2months ,have to say seen big gains .
- Excellent productReview by Mr. G (4 June 2013)
- This was a good product for me in the beginning, gained 3kg in just 3 weeks due to the fact that I'm a very hard gainer, but no extra fat. With the second use, no results.... Maybe best for beginners, unless you use it in a stack like Crea-pump and Crea-mass; results for sure!
- Love it!Review by Michael (9 May 2013)
- Have used a few mass gainers, this one is by far one the better ones, chocolate flavor even with a serving of bcaa, glutamine and creatine powder added for post workout still tasted great, good ratio of carbs and protein, price is good and the results (which matters the most) have been great over the duration, nearing the end of my 2nd tub, definitely a keeper and you will not be disappointed!
- It worksReview by Warren (17 April 2013)
- Best tasting mass builder on the market -choc-Works just as good...excellent product and well worth the try>>>>
- amazing mass gainer!!!Review by super mass (7 March 2013)
- I went from 80kg to 83.1kg's in my first week and I only used half of a 1kg tub!!!! Taste is amazing !! And mass gains are giant!!! I recommend this SSN supplement to everyone!!!!
SSN for ever!!!!!!
- You want to buy this!Review by Kgotsofatso (19 February 2013)
- OH! Loving the taste, and thefact that it mixes easily... Using it along with Supplements SA's Testoblast (ZMA Tribulus). Good combo.
- Works greatReview by Armandt (14 February 2013)
- It's my second tub I'm using and the results are great! A 5 or 6 kg tub would be great!!
- Good StuffReview by Dumani (11 February 2013)
- I'd highly recommend this product to anyone who is a hard gainer, or anyone looking to put on mass without having to empty-out the fridge everyday. I use it three times a day and it lasts just under 1 month. And it tastes decent when used with cold water, but amazing when used with low fat or skimmed milk.
- Good pump onReview by Bolt (7 February 2013)
- Great product to get your pump on, got big fast using it only twice a day.
- Good productReview by Aidan (31 January 2013)
- I used this product a while ago... Bought it from a store for a higher price. Got very good results, bulked up a lot on this product .
- Works Great!Review by Sylvester (27 January 2013)
- Great Supplement, Amazing Taste but you get sick of it after a while but it works! Just take it before your workout and after and in 3 months you'll see the results and it's cheap too!
- GREAT PRODUCTReview by hardgainer (21 November 2012)
- This was the first mass gainer i tried, and my diet isn't to great and despite my diet i went from 66kgs to 74kgs in 3 months!! and i have a really fast metabolism, i gained a SLIGHT amount of fat but i never did any cardio,so its expected. cookies and cream flavour= BEST, and i only took the shake after my workout, would recommend it to anyone. and the price is great for its effectiveness.
- goodReview by best (25 October 2012)
- first mass gainer i tried, and it showed results.
- greatReview by George (10 August 2012)
- It worked wonderfully for me... had great gains would recommend it to anyone.
- TastelessReview by Alphamel22 (30 July 2012)
- this is by far the worst tasting supplement i have ever taken,i bought the strawberry flavour,after a few days of taking it i got of it because it the taste is disgusting(whether mixed with milk or water) i will not be buying this again.
as for effectiveness i cant really tell you as i never used it that long to get an accurate gauge.
- GREAT STUFFReview by Lyndon (30 July 2012)
- I tried this product because there was no stock of the Evox that I normally buy. It tasted better and I will not go back to evox.
- Awsome product!Review by Ruan (27 July 2012)
- This is an awesome Mass Builder!The best in it's price range...I added about 3-5kg's in 4 weeks! The chocolate flav is so yummy even better than a Mac Donalds milkshake! My recovery also improved , combine it with a proper Pre-Workout and you will see the improvement!
- QualityReview by Ryan (21 July 2012)
- I've been using this for a while now as it is relatively well priced and generally effective. Always significantly aids recovery and the chocolate flavor couldn't possibly be any better. The quality of the ingredients is really what makes me use this product continuously. Great work by SSN.
- this is a superb product .....Review by bhavesh (17 July 2012)
- i liked it very much and i have gained mass very fast ...
- Amazing Product for Mass GainReview by Ashton (28 June 2012)
- This product is one of the best that I have used, Definitely worth it if you want to gain serious mass. I have noticed good results after only using this supplement for a few months
- Good for first timersReview by Lucas (24 June 2012)
- This was the very first mass gaining supplement i ever used back when I started gyming. i saw decent gains when used as recommended, it was easy to mix and tasted great (I always got the chocolate flavour). a really good mass gainer for first time protein users
- wonder protein!!Review by Bdawg (4 May 2012)
- tried this after unsatisfactory results from usn hyperbolic, product is simply awesome!!! very good gains, and good energy, recommend to all
- Good OverallReview by Jerry (12 April 2012)
- I've used this product several times. It has a good taste and consistency. I find it messes with my stomach a bit...but the trade for gains is so worth it!! Like some..I also noticed the flabby abs but a little cardio takes care of that!
- good productReview by ruan (26 March 2012)
- this product is good for first timers, the taste was nice (i had strawberry) and it helped me.
will recommend to buy.....
- good stuffReview by Adriaan (10 March 2012)
- great taste and mixes easily helps a lot with mass gains.I gained about 3 kgs with this without even using the whole tub. very good start off product and meal replacement
- Good all round productReview by Andro (7 March 2012)
- Love the taste of the cookies and cream flavour! Gave me all I needed after a hard workout. Price not too bad either. Lots of protein per serving.
- Effective Product for Lean Muscle MassReview by Zeelo (29 February 2012)
- I've only used this product for a month along with SSN CGT:BCAA powder and for a hard-gainer, the results are awesome! There's no bloating, aftertaste or diarrhea with this product and I like Cookies & Cream flavor a lot since it's not too sweet and sticky. I'm buying another bucket of this awesome product!!!
- Great ProductReview by Paul (20 February 2012)
- I'm at the end of my second tub and really loving this shake. I usually stick with the strawberry flavour as it tastes the best to me. I have seen some decent gains from this shake. Will keep buying again and again.
- Good taste, but soooo many carbs!!Review by Fred (11 February 2012)
- Overall i dig this shake. Always been a hard-gainer (or thought so) been using this for about 2 months and the last month i used animal m-stak. Picked up 4kgs. Noticed that i still have some flabby abs so get in a good cardio session every week.
- this product really worksReview by Swarley (1 February 2012)
- this product really works its my second week now and i can see some muscles mass on me and its the first time i tried muscle builder
- Works for meReview by Mazzo (23 January 2012)
- I found that this product works for me,even with my super high metabolism.Tried their Mass addiction first,but gave me diarrhea.A good cardio warm up before your gym session should keep away the mid ridge.Strawberry flavor best tasting shake I've ever had.
- NOT BADReview by MIGZ (17 January 2012)
- not a bad product,stay away from the cookies and cream flavour not the best,one thing about this product is take it in the morning and you will see how much better you feel during the day u will have a lot more energy
- great for biginner muscle builders who wants to gain lean body mass!!!!Review by adam (16 January 2012)
- I used 2 tubs in 2months and gain 7kg its a nice product taste is awesome!!! but i lost 5kg in one month after i tore a ligament in my ankle but still i gain it back in only 2weeks!!! nice product use it with ssn crea-pump and you will get great results thumbs up ssn!!!!! :)
- BrilliantReview by Calvin (13 January 2012)
- I used this product for a while and noticed satisfactory gains. Great product and money well spent
- awesome productReview by Dylan (27 December 2011)
- awesome just fantastic. great flavour and even greater results. i gained 10kgs of this stuff. would recommend this to anyone who is looking to bulk up. ( take before bedtime )
- MixedReview by Shogun (16 November 2011)
- Have not taken this product consistently but it serves its purpose well. Decent taste and price. Has a decent amount of calories, carbs and protein. Will definitely help hard gainers gain weight. Not too sure about the quality of the protein though.
It has other post workout elements that are good for gyming.
- Awesome Product!Review by Victor (23 October 2011)
- Love this product!!! I started with Anabolic Muscle Builder and gained a lot of mass. Tried some other products but not the same. Thumbs UP!!
- Really like this!Review by Shabba (18 October 2011)
- Great taste but best mixed with blender as conventional stirring leaves you with some chunks as it is quite thick in texture.
But definitely a fan of this product as it says what it does with regards to recovery and have seen some gain since i started using this product.
- ExcellentReview by Marius (17 October 2011)
- I have start with SSN Anabolic Muscle Builder and changed to another brand due to my supplier oos, however I could not see results and after shopping around I find the SSN Muscle Builder and believe i wont changed due to results i have seen from the first month i start using it. Excellent product.
- best by priceReview by johan (4 October 2011)
- recently finished a 2KG tub with USN's fast grow amino stack and did gain 2kg of mass with no creatine in 56 days of use, however my body fat ratio was on a increase, however with one good cardio session a week and at this price this product is highly recommended. Avoid the cookies and cream flavour=)...
- Great productReview by Bronco (20 September 2011)
- This is a great product with awesome taste and produces great results
- AverageReview by Jetaine Preston (18 September 2011)
- I used this product for the past 2 months, it is to be honest. nothing more than average. My gains weren't that impressive at all. I have taken it 3 times a day and i gym 6 days a week, still not impressed. I have heard many people say it is a very good sup, as for me, nothing more than average, maybe for you it might be different. On the up side, the cookies and cream flavour is possibly the best flavour have ever had.
- great for beginer muscle buildersReview by eduan larkins (1 September 2011)
- great for beginner muscle builders who wants to gain lean body mass and don't want to pay a lot for the product
the taste is awesome...i bought the chocolate flavour and it tastes great thumbs up ssn
- good brand, good proteinReview by x (11 August 2011)
- Love Ssn productions, this is a good quality mass builder
- Great Value, Decent TasteReview by Ameer (6 August 2011)
- Bought this product to aid in weight gain, im really fussy about taste but the choc mint flavour is actually pretty good when you mix it with water (milk makes it a little bit too thick)
Definitely helps with recovery as a post workout shake, and in between meals as a snack its decent as it doesn't bloat you too much... still cant have it with meals though.
gained a kilo this week with proper diet but only time will tell how well this really works, but its awesome value for money already! big ups to SSN being locally produced and all.
- tasteReview by neevo (4 August 2011)
- not to sure about the taste.............using 2 scoops as directed but the shake seems too watery and tasteless .............mass gainers should be thicker right? someone please advise...................
- GoodReview by iwan (3 August 2011)
- This is a good product. 2kg in 4weeks is awesome
- GREATReview by jay (1 August 2011)
- this is a great supplement to gain mass..
it does cause bloating after you take it but who cares :D
good taste, good results - basically does what it says on the tin..
- resultReview by sanjay (1 August 2011)
- good in results
- Awesome mass gainsReview by Martin (30 July 2011)
- This product delivers what it says on the packaging. Got amazing mass gains, 4 kg in 4 weeks, the taste is wonderful and you actually gain some strength as well.
- SSN Anabolic Muscle BUILDER!!Review by Jean-Krijn (14 July 2011)
- With a great taste and very effective supplement. Definitively a superb supplement for any who wants to gain lean muscle.
- 12kg in 2 monthsReview by Statik 83 (7 July 2011)
- this was the second post work out shake i bought and it took me from weighing 54kg to 66kg in just over 2 months of gyming, 5 times a week though. great product for any beginner
- very effective and i only take 2-3 scoops a dayReview by massman (17 June 2011)
- superb product just buy it
- Great Post-Workout DrinkReview by Derrick (15 June 2011)
- Great taste (cookies and cream), solid ingredients and a great price. This is a great product for any beginner athlete wanting to achieve solid performance gains while learning what works for you. Does cause gas.
- Highly ReccomendedReview by The Rex (14 June 2011)
- Great taste! Great gains! GREAT product! Go for chocolate, and have it with cold milk. Results in better gains and tastes better than a chocolate milkshake!
- good supplementReview by Groeni (2 June 2011)
- This is one of the most effective mass builders I've taken. Great price . One of the only mass builder that doesn't make you bloated . Saw gains after the first tub will be getting a second one
- good productReview by nitin (29 May 2011)
- ssn is an amazing product....i was 49 initially i used ssn for a month now i m 56...its gr8
- cool, for a whileReview by Marnus (19 May 2011)
- Firstly, whoever says the cookies and cream flavor is bad is high, it is awesome. Anyway, gained some nice size with this but lost most of it again about a month after I stopped using it.
- Awesome stuff!Review by Dylan (22 March 2011)
- Great tasting and good muscle builder! 5 kg's in 4 weeks
- Truely one of the best on the marketReview by E.F.I.E (9 March 2011)
- SSN's anabolic muscle builder is one of the best weight gaining and muscle building formulas on the market today...I can claim out of personal usage..that over 2kgs of muscle weight could be gained within first 2 weeks of correct usage and correct training...Not only does it boost your energy levels and strength it builds lean powerful muscle...I can promise you disappointment is out of the question!!
- useful muscle gainsReview by eathon (13 February 2011)
- this did help me one year ago but now i currently have it and it does not seem it is helping in any gains in lean muscle mass
- gr8 stufReview by Adriaan (9 February 2011)
- great tasting great mass gainer its good if ur new in 2 muscle building!
- great improvementReview by suhail (29 January 2011)
- it taste great and has increased my 5 kg in 4 weeks
- geat stuffReview by Fuller (29 October 2010)
- This stuff is great picked up 4kg's of muscle definitely will use this again
- No GoodReview by Kiashan (5 October 2010)
- used this product about 5months ago, honestly will never waste my cash on this stuff again, went through 2 packs and didnt pick up a single kg, and lets not mention the horrid taste...
- good productReview by Byron (4 October 2010)
- this is a good product and have seen results but i started of with the choc mint flavour and then i went for cookies and cream on my next tub and it tasted awful so my favourite is choc mint 04/10/2010.
- serious weight gainerReview by Brad* (4 October 2010)
- this is great stuff!! i picked up 7 kg in 4 weeks, im really impressed
- Great tasting and awesome productReview by Byron (17 September 2010)
- This product is awesome and is great especially the taste and I had put on 2 kgs with the first pack so I would recommend this :) Posted 17/09/2010
- Not BadReview by Fayaaz (27 August 2010)
- Used it for a month. Gained 2kgs.
- pure productReview by andre (26 August 2010)
- pure product with more protien and carbs than most gaining shakes on first tub we will see if it works.
- average stuffReview by travis (18 August 2010)
- better than usn fast grow anabolic but not half as good as gaspari real mass
- goodReview by riyaad (31 July 2010)
- great taste and mixes easily helps alot with mass gains
- good product to start off withReview by Part Time Gymaholic (3 July 2010)
- i gained about 3 kgs with this without even using the whole tub. very good start off product and meal replacement
- okay..Review by ruan (23 June 2010)
- i had this for 12weeks and gained 9kg.
- Product is cheaper than most brands. Lacks taste. Average ResultsReview by Average (30 May 2010)
- For the money, it is an average supplement. Having tried most other brands like Evox,USN,Muscle Science. SSN's taste just doesn't cut it right for me.
I bought the Strawberry flavour SSN Anabolic Muscle Builder. The shake turns pink after you mix it, and doesn't taste very pleasant.
I didn't notice much gains from using this product for a month.
- ok productReview by ac (22 May 2010)
- used it for about 3 months then stopped using it for 3 weeks. lost a lot of mass. but good product if you never stop using it haha
- Great productReview by Clinton (14 May 2010)
- It tastes really great and mixes easily. Great value for money will buy again
- Good productReview by sakkie (5 May 2010)
- I always felt tired after gym, but since I have been using this product it has become a pleasure going to the gym, I am going to buy my second tub now.. This product has made me pick up much needed weight and muscle.
- Not badReview by AC (19 April 2010)
- I'm on my 3rd tub now and must say i really see results and it tastes gr8! also very good value for money
- good productReview by jackson (6 April 2010)
- was on this for a while and saw gains but i stopped for a while and my mass started going. i remained the same weight but i lost alot of muscle. its a great supplement though. getting some more definitely
- First product, two weeks nowReview by Little man (4 February 2010)
- This is the first body building product that I have ever used. I am an extomorph, or I think. So I am seriously small.
I have used it for two weeks now. It really makes me pump iron for hours without feeling exhausted. I haven't seen any changes in my physique, except for my pectorals developing somewhat. I am buying some more now...
- Tastes great and mixes easilyReview by Steve (26 December 2009)
- I was a bit hesitant to buy this after I bought the rather disappointing SSN MRP, but I was pleasantly surprised !
It tastes great and mixes really easily - I am only on my second weak with this, but I look forward to taking it !
- greatReview by jd (15 October 2009)
- for the money, you wouldnt expect it to work. but it works on even the hardest gainers. i am a hard gainer and i saw results within 3 weeks
- Very good productReview by Falkirk107 (8 June 2009)
- This is an excellent product, offering not only nice weight gains, but also great value for money! Will definitely buy this product again!