SSN Mass Addiction is a high calorie and nutrient dense mass gainer.
Mega 1000 Calories
To start putting on weight you need to eat more food at each meal and eat more frequently.
For hard gainers who eat a lot and still struggle to increase weight, eating more food can be physically demanding. Drinking this mass gainer shake is an easy way to add an extra 1000 calories to your diet.
Taken at once or the serving halved and taken twice a day, 1000 calories will help you start putting on size.
Get More Mass
This shake not only increases body weight but also gives you 50 grams of quality protein per dose to feed muscle growth. Amino acids from protein are responsible for an increase in muscle mass.
Save You Money
At the recommended dose each 4.5 kg bucket or bag will give you 15 hyper-calorie servings.
To get the same amount of calories as a single serving of this mass gainer you would need to eat 3 hamburgers! At the time of this review a serving of this shake will cost R31 and 3 hamburgers approximately R90.
You are saving R60 with each serving! To get added value from the product you can start by having half a serving each day. If you start to see results you are saving even more.
To give you the benefits of the different carbohydrate sources a 4 phase carb blend of waxy maize starch, maltodextrin, dextrose and fructose has been added.
This gives you fast and slow-releasing carbohydrates which makes this a great recovery shake if taken after your workout.
SSN Mass Addiction provides you with the full recommended daily dose for most of the vitamins included in this weight gaining shake. With 1000 calories per serving this gainer will start putting weight on the hardest of gainers.
Serving Size:6 scoops (300g)
|Amount per Serving||NRV|
|Energy||4795 kJ / 1147 Cal|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrates||225,5 g||†|
|of which total sugar||48 g||†|
|Total Fat||3 g||†|
|of which saturated fat||1,5 g||†|
|Dietary Fibre||4,5 g||†|
|Total Sodium||678 mg||†|
|Vitamin A||1000 mcg||111%|
|Vitamin B1||1,4 mg||117%|
|Vitamin B2||1,6 mg||123%|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||118%|
|Vitamin B12||1 mcg||42%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||60%|
|Vitamin D||5 mcg||33%|
|Vitamin E||18 mg||120%|
|Folic Acid||0,2 mg||50%|
|Pantothenic Acid||6 mg||120%|
|ANABOLIC FREE FORM AMINO ACID COMPLEX||7248 mg||†|
|INSULIN SUPPORTING COMPLEX||31,56 mg||†|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||†|
|Chromium Picolinate (200mcg Chromium)||200 mcg||571%|
| † NRV not established. |
Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).
Multi-Phase Carbohydrate Blend (Waxy Maize Starch, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Fructose), Mass Addiction Protein & Amino Acid Matrix (Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, Soya Protein Isolate, Fat Free Dairy Solids, L-Glutamine, Taurine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Arginine, Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Calcium HMB), Cocoa Powder (in Chocolate flavour only), Flavouring, Xanthan Gum (Stabiliser), Guar Gum (Stabiliser), Sodium Chloride, Vitamin Blend, Insulin Supporting Complex (Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium Picolinate), Sucralose (Non-Nutritive Sweetener), Colouring (E122 – in Strawberry flavour only).
Allergen Information: Cow’s milk, Soy, Eggs.
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Add 6 scoops (approx 300 g) to a blender filled with 550-650 ml of cold water.
• Blend for 45-60 seconds.
• New users may prefer to begin supplementation with half a serving daily and then gradually increase to one of more full servings daily.
• Drink a serving between breakfast and lunch.
• If needed the other serving can be taken after your afternoon or evening workout.
• Add a few ice cubes for a creamy shake.
• To increase the calories even more add other ingredients like a banana or peanut butter and blend for an additional 30-45 seconds.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18. Consult your Primary Health Care Practitioner before use, especially if you are taking medication. Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating females. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- It’s not working for me, too sweet, too thick just can’t stand it.Review by Hardcore (27 March 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe product seem ok, I have a problem with the thickness. It so thick that I can’t even reach the recommended dose of six scoops. I don’t know why SSN change so much from the initial mass anabolic mass builder. This product is a No No for me, just bought the six kg and I wish I could return it. It’s not what I expected.
- Good all roundReview by Ty (13 December 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGood supplement all round, most reviews compliment this supplement unlike others so that tells you a lot already.
Perfect for hard gainers and meal replacement, keeps you fuller than most mass gainers since its multi phrase so meaning your muscles get fed through out the day avoiding catabolism (muscle burning).
Only thing I dislike is its too sweet but that's my preference, otherwise taste is good.
- Excellent ProductReview by Sessa242 (24 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIf you are skinny and looking to put on some good mass and if you have a fast metabolism then I would seriously recommend this product! I have been using this product to bulk since 2014 and no other products come close to this. I have tried many others but SSN never fails to impress.
- Good mass gainer MRPReview by Shane (26 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen using this on and off since September 2015. I work it into my meal plan during bulking periods. Works really well when calorie cycling and is an easy way to bump calories up by 1,000 a day. Only ever tried the Vanilla Cream flavour so can't comment on the others. The 6 scoop shake they recommend is huuuuuge and you'll need a 1 litre shaker if you're going to have the full size serving. I generally split it up into 2 x 3 scoop shakes a day mid morning and afternoon on training days and then I use Evolve Muscle Grow on rest days just cos it's far lighter on carbs and fits in with the calorie cycling. It is a thick shake and the texture kind of reminds of that porridge called Kreemy Meal. Overall I like it for bulking, would be wary at any other time though, there are A LOT of carbs in this stuff. Keep up the good work SSN.
- taste good first tym to use supplementsReview by joo (8 January 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI started using this product for a week now im taking 3 scoops after gym with creatine monohydrte pure
- massReview by tristan (22 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have been using for a week and could we gains already in my legs.I am a cycler that's why my legs are showing results
- It WorksReview by Jay (11 January 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIf i could add a picture from then and now on just this alone
- best supple evaReview by joshwin (3 December 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTaste1month i gained 3kg and make me stronger
- number 1 ProductReview by Dannyboy (11 November 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastethis Product is no.1 i used it after 3 weeks i saw a huge differences keep it up
- best mass gainsReview by easy (13 August 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBest product in the market...solid muscles gain no fat and insane pumps during workout
- lovelyReview by muscle junky 0809 (11 August 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI bought the 2.2kg bag. Gained 3kgs in 2 weeks. This product works well for hard gainers and I can't wait to get another
- its greatReview by Tony (5 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteSSN Mass addiction is a great shake for picking up weight I have been hitting the gym for a week now and I have already picked up 2 kg,I'm going to permanently use it !!
- BenReview by B (31 May 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat product, value for money. It definitely works, use half milk and half water to prevent it from being too thick. Didn't give me any belly fat and it has no creatine, so minimal water retention. Overall a great product, best Mass gainer you will come across.
- tasted better but its okReview by Ezra (27 January 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt tasted ok and increased my muscle size and gave me good 4kgs of mass i was really impressed by this mass gainer
- I've once used it, it's amazing and I'm coming to use it full time.Review by Ace (24 November 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt is an amazing product, I used it for only few weeks, and people notice a difference, even myself I notice my clothes were fitting me so nice and there was very big difference. I stopped a while and now I am planning to go back and no more turning back. Please carry on producing this product.
- NkululekoReview by bumy chest (30 July 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessits a good option if u wanna gain in a short period......m 2 weeks in use of it nd haven't even finished the package, but my weight topped up by 3.8kg before meals .lol
- You can see results within a week or twoReview by Tristan (23 June 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteDoesn't taste bad like the others but builds muscle fast! Gained a lot and I haven't finished yet . Can't stop burping though!
- pretty damn good!Review by Duncan (8 May 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt tastes really nice, though is a little thick when mixed with milk.
It makes me burp like crazy, but has worked really well, I have put on 3kgs so far and I'm only half way through and have had some noticable gains.
- awesomeReview by hulk buildeR ;) (31 March 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGood for gaining solid mass and solid muscle
- Great mass gainerReview by M.k.1 (26 March 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastePacked an additional 5kg's
Really great taste but it bit too thick when mixed with milk
Gained solid mass
Great mass gainer