USN Bluelab 100% Whey Premium Unflavoured contains protein from isolates, hydrolysates and whey concentrate without artificial sweeteners, colourants or flavours.
This whey shake is perfect for athletes and lifters wanting to maximise their protein intake or have the flexibility to flavour their shake as they please.
Some flavouring options include adding a scoop to a fruit smoothie, or adding a teaspoon of instant coffee to your shaker cup for a rich mocha flavour. The choice is up to you!
A digestive enzyme called Tolerase L has been added to USN Bluelab 100% Whey Premium Unflavoured to reduce any stomach discomfort that lactose intolerant individuals may experience while consuming diary products.
• Gluten Free
• No Added Soy
• Antibiotic & rBST Free
• No Added Additives or Preservatives
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (30 grams)
|Amount Per Serving||*%NRV|
|of which total sugar||1.5 g|
|Total Fat||1.4 g|
|of which saturated||0.7 g|
|Dietary Fibre #||0 g|
|Total Sodium||63 mg|
|*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
# AOAC 985.29 method of analysis.
|AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Cystine / Cysteine||0.5|
|Glutamine / Glutamic Acid||4.3|
|** Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)|
^ Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Stabiliser, Tolerase™ L (pH-stable lactase).
Manufactured in a facility that also processes Oats (Gluten), Fish and Nuts (Peanuts). Contains lactose (milk sugar), but suitable for lactose intolerant individuals due to the addition of Tolerase™ L (Lactase enzymes). Whey may contain traces of Soy (from Lecithin).
• For a 23 gram protein serving mix 1 scoop (30 grams) into 150-200 ml of cold water.
• For an optimal 46 gram protein double serving mix 2 scoops (60 grams) into 300 – 400 ml of cold water.
• Shake well for 30 seconds, settle for 60 seconds and then shake again before drinking.
• Adjust your protein intake from 1 – 5 servings depending on your physical goal and protein requirements.
Consult with your doctor prior to use, especially if you have a medical condition. Not suitable for pregnant / lactating women, or individuals under the age of 12. Individuals 12 – 18 years should not exceed one serving a day, especially if taking in high quantities of dietary protein sources. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet.
- It's okay.Review by Wendy (2 September 2019)
- Just finished my first tub. Wasn't blown away. Had a bit of tummy issues. Used other unflavoured whey before and never had an issue. Price is okay.