ZLabs Guh Guh Give Me Gains is the must-have protein shake to feed your mass gaining addiction.
Feed Your Mass
To pack on size and add weight you need to eat. Bottom line!
You need to eat more and often, however it can be challenging with today’s busy schedules.
This product will help you supplement your daily food requirement by giving you a massive 520 calories in a delicious tasting nutritional shake. A burger with chips will give you the same amount of calories.
Add More Muscle with the Gains
Increasing weight without adding muscle is pointless!
Each serving gives you 30 grams of quality protein to give your body the essential nutrient it needs to start packing on muscle.
Saving You Lots of Money
If you find it difficult to cook and prepare wholesome food for the day and are forced to get takeaways then this shake is a cost-effective option.
At the time of this review each serving costs R13.66 (R369 / 27 servings). An average burger and chips is R50. Enough said!
Having a look at the nutritional profile and ingredients we find it hard to recommend a better product at this selling price.
Waxy Maize and Micronutrients
What makes this product stand-out for us is the use of Waxy Maize starch as the main carbohydrate source and not sugar.
A comprehensive profile of vitamins and minerals makes this a great choice as a mass gaining and meal replacement shake.
Quality and Price
It is not often we see a product that gives you quality ingredients at an affordable price, but ZLabs Gains has managed to do just that!
- great value but taste could be betterReview by kalib (14 August 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastebought the toffee choc. taste was okay but definitely could be improved. just a plain chocolate would be good. price and nutrition is a winner! will try other flavour next.
- The businessReview by ticked_on (4 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteSolid product at a great price!!
- best gainer imhoReview by jaco (2 July 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessif you look at the nutrition and the price there isn't a better product on the market. no creatine or other ingredients, just the stuff i need to replace meals and get more calories. super!
- Excellent productReview by Ralph (21 October 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGood taste, excellent value for money, keep the price keep the customers.
- Wow!Review by Ryan (25 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGot my bucket on Friday (great service by the way) and all I can say is wow! Saw the price and nutrition and thought this was a winner. Great tasting shake ( toffee choc), more like choc which I prefer. Keep this price, keep this customer :-))
Flavour: Toffee Choc
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV *|
|Total Carbohydrate||100.0 g||35%|
|of which: total sugar||12.0 g||-|
|Total Fat||3.0 g||5%|
|of which: saturated fat||1.0 g||-|
|MCT Medium Chain Triglyceride||2.0 g||14%|
|Dietary Fibre **||0.0 g||-|
|Total Sodium||180.0 mg||8%|
|Vitamin A||2000.0 IU||40%|
|Vitamin C||30.0 mg||50%|
|Vitamin E||30.0 IU||100%|
|Vitamin B6||1.0 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B12||3.0 mcg||50%|
|Pantothenic Acid||5.0 mg||50%|
|Vitamin D||200.0 IU||50%|
|Chromium Polynicotinate||62.5 mcg||50%|
* Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older.
Waxy Maize, Maltodextrin, Protein Blend (Ion-Exchange Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Soy Protein Isolate, Egg Albumen, Skim Milk Powder, Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT), Fructose, Vitamin-Mineral Blend: (Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Bitartrate, Di-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Fumarate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Gluconate, Vitamin A Palminate, Calcium Pantothenate, Molybdenum Amino Chelate, Copper Gluconate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Copper Sulphate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Chromium Polynicotinate, Selenium, Cyancobalamin) Natural and Artificial Flavours, Aspartame Free.
Cow’s Milk, Soy
This product is manufactured in a facility that used materials containing milk, wheat, egg, fish, peanut, shellfish and tree nuts.
Category: Nutrition Drinks & Shakes
Take 5 rounded scoops in 500 – 600ml of cold water.
Have a serving daily or immediately after your workout.
On non-training days drink first thing in the morning before breakfast.
Additional servings may be taken during the day to meet individual caloric requirements.
For added calories add skim milk.
SKU #: ZLAGACF