Evox 100% Pure Creatine is a safe and effective nutritional strategy to enhance high intensity exercise performance and improve training adaptations. Creatine is mainly stored within the muscles where it restores ATP levels, improving the ability of the muscle to produce more energy as well as improve recovery after hard training sessions. Creatine Monohydrate can also lead to increased muscle volume, which can stimulate protein synthesis, resulting in increased muscle and strength.
Serving Size: +-5g (1 Teaspoon)
|Per 5 g Serving|
|Creatine Monohydrate (g)||5 g|
|100% pure pharmaceutical grade Creatine Monohydrate|
|**Nutritional values are calculated per the ingredients typical value.|
• Serving Size is 1 rounded teaspoon (5g)
• Drink at least 3% of your body weight in water every day. When using Creatine add an additional litre of water per day.
• Take 1 serving of EVOX Creatine four times daily, with EVOX Super Carbo or fruit juice for the first five days of use.
• Take 1 serving daily before exercise, with Evox Super Carbo or fruit juice.
- first time userReview by WildChild (2 May 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteso far so good really see a diffrence in my training
- By TshwaneloMatlalaTheWeightLifterReview by Tshwanelo (11 March 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThese supplement really works,I think it's a really good idea to use it am not recommending any effects''TshwaneloMatlala''.
- Great dealReview by Sj (18 July 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBought this because it was 2 for 1 and it really helped my gym performance. Will buy again.
- goodReview by natez (31 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat product... Use it with 100% whey and u will see the difference in the first month!
- Makes me sickReview by juan (27 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI don't know why but I get bloated and feels sick in my abdominal area. Can't gym for the following 2-3 days. I also makes me feel like there is a wind stuck. I went over to EVOX Creatine HCL, I don't have any weird effects with this option.
- Works wondersReview by TSK (6 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBe using this for 3 weeks and I have seen some great strength gains,retains water but that's what normal creatine would do and taste well there is nun so I highly recomend buy it
- Top priceReview by subhaan (30 June 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMonohydrate at this price point must not be passed up!
- great productReview by Larry (8 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteachieved decent gains while using this. will definitely recommend
- creatineReview by zinzo (16 March 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastePerfect creatine formula
- Great bang for buckReview by subhaan (11 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteCreatine Mono at a good price, and I'm seeing good gains, without any bloating.
- aboth averageReview by Whaine (6 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHelps with power, but retains a lot of water
- GREAT!!Review by Nick (10 November 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteCreatine Mono is pretty much Creatine Mono no matter what brand...
Totally worth it for this price!! Does what is supposed to
- Great ProductReview by Udhir (10 September 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMust say ive used this product before and it worked wonders for me evox is a good and priced reasonable.
- Good ProductReview by Rory (2 September 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOne of the cheapest creatine products on the market. This Evox product really does its job. Could not ask for more and great specials running on it.
- great productReview by tim (30 August 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat product + 500g free. NO need to say more
- Good monohydrateReview by Johnny (3 August 2013)
- TastePriceEffectiveness500g free need i say more.Found good increase in strength when used with Evox 3dt
- Good Monohydrate!!Review by Shane (3 June 2013)
- Great quality Mono.gained good lean muscle from this and for the price compared to other brands this is a bargain buy!!
- Great strengthReview by Armandt (11 April 2013)
- Good product, mixes well with everything and after the loading phase you can feel the strength to lift heavier then normal!
- Thumbs upReview by Lizani (20 February 2013)
- I haven't experienced with different types of creatine so I can't rate it according to other brands.
I've been using it for about 4 months. It lasts so long considering you have a free 500g container too.
It gets me amped while training and gives me that extra boost to go a little heavier. It tastes bland and has a rough texture but you get used to it :)
- Best Deal On The MarketReview by Adriaan (10 February 2013)
- Best value for money. You won't easily find a better deal. And the product itself is just as good as any other creatine monohydrate.