Fully Dosed VEGAN Real Food Muscle Gainer is a premium lean mass gainer, formulated to nutritionally support those seeking improved muscle recovery and lean muscle gains, whilst reducing, if not eliminating, animal proteins from their diet.
The premium muscle-building formulation features an approximately 2-to-1 ratio of workout-fueling carbohydrates to muscle-building protein, designed to support & fuel the body’s anabolic drive. A premium grade blend of nuts and pea protein provides the high biological value protein needed to feed an athlete’s muscles with a complete spectrum of essential and non essential amino acids required for optimal muscle gain.
Last but not least, Fully Dosed have eliminated the use of sugars and other cheap, high GI carbohydrates, typically used in mass builders, in favour of a whole-food based carbohydrate blend sourced from oats, rice and potatoes. This “real food” carbohydrate blend provides the caloric support, without an insulin spike, needed to fuel working muscles and help the body recover from intense training.
Used between meals, post-workout, or before bed, Fully Dosed VEGAN Real Food Muscle Gainer can help fuel your recovery from heavy training whilst providing the nutritional assistance your body needs to optimally build lean muscle mass.
• 30 GRAMS HIGH BIOLOGICAL VALUE PLANT PROTEIN
• Formulated with Oats, Rice & Potatoes
• Low Fat
• No Added Sugars
• No Hydrogenated Oil
• No Trans Fats
• No Corn Syrup Solids
• Soy Free
• HIGH FIBRE
Serving Size: 3 Level Scoops (130 grams)
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV|
|Energy||2 209 kJ|
|Protein||30 g||54 %|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrates||50 g||†|
|of which Total Sugar||1.8 g||†|
|Total Fat||21 g||†|
|of which Saturated Fat||3.5 g||†|
|Dietary Fibre #||9.8 g||†|
|Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older.|
† NRV not established.
# AOAC 985.29
Peanuts, Milled Oats, Potato Flour, Milled Rice, Pea Protein, Cocoa Blend (Cocoa powder and Organic Raw Cacao Powder), Ground Almonds, Flavouring, Soluble Fibre Blend (Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Sucralose.
This product is made in a facility that uses tree nuts, peanuts, soya, wheat (gluten), eggs and dairy.
• Add 450 to 500 ml of cold water or almond milk to your shaker then add 3 scoops (approx. 130 g).
• Add 3 ice cubes (optional) and shake hard for 10-15 seconds until a smooth and creamy texture is achieved.
• Blending can significantly enhance mouthfeel so if you want your shake to be even smoother and creamier, there's no better way to ensure this than using a blender. If your shake is too thick, simply add more water or almond milk. If too thin, use less next time. Using almond milk instead of water achieves a creamier end result.
• For best results take one serving immediately after weight training workouts. Additional servings may be taken during the day depending on individual caloric and nutritional requirements and ones need to gain muscle mass. Alternatively use as recommended by your nutritional advisor.
Seek advice from a healthcare practitioner before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Use this product as a food supplement only and consume in conjunction with a nutritious diet an appropriate exercise program. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
- Vegan but contains dairy?Review by Kyle (4 September 2019)
- Under allergens you list dairy, cannot be vegan if it contains cows milk
SW: Hi Kyle,
Apologies. You are 100% correct.
The oversight occurred when we took the nutritional information from the manufacture's website which lists:
" Allergens: Dairy (milk), Nuts."
Having a look on the product, the Dairy (milk) has been marked out only to display: