Muscle Junkie Creatine Fix is pharmaceutical grade monohydrate for lean muscle and increased strength.
Ultimate Muscle Builder
Creatine has been around since the 1990’s and being one of the most used and researched supplements on the market.
Athletes rely on it for increasing muscle and improving performance in the gym.
Make You Stronger
The main benefit of creatine is to make you stronger so that you can lift more weight during your workouts.
Lifting heavier weights stimulates more muscle to start increasing muscle size.
Combining creatine with a whey protein shake or a mass gainer is a stack used by many fitness athletes.
Improves recovery during your training sets so that you can increase exercise intensity but also better recovery between your workouts.
Recovery is important to keep you consistently training at your best.
Other Health Benefits
Ongoing research is studying other benefits of creatine such as enhanced brain function, improved bone healing and reduce age related muscle loss.
Creatine is naturally found in meat and dairy products.
Each serving of Creatine Fix will give you 5 grams of creatine. At the time of this review a serving will cost R1.65.
1kg of uncooked steak contains 5 grams of creatine. Average kilogram price of steak is R90. Need we say more!
Muscle Junkie has created a product that uses the highest quality 100% pharmaceutical grade micronised creatine that is easily affordable to most athletes.
As a trusted muscle building product creatine is set to stay for many years to come!
- FitnessReview by Church (9 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI love musle junk creatine fixed
- Good supplementReview by BabyFace (2 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWorks really well with a high amount of water intake per day. Just the bad side is when you stop using then about 60% of ur strength and muscle mass fades away
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Teaspoon
|Amount Per Serving||NRV|
|Pharmaceutical Grade Micronised Creatine Monohydrate||5 g||†|
|Nutrient Reference Values (NRV's) for individuals 4 years and older.|
† NRVs not established.
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix one rounded teaspoon (5 g) with at least 300 ml of a suitable carbohydrate sports drink or grape juice.
• Loading Phase: Take two to four servings daily, for 5 consecutive days.
• Maintenance Phase: Take one to two servings (5-10 g) daily.
• Loading Phase: Take one serving immediately after training and the others evenly spaced during the day.
• Maintenance Phase: The most important serving being post-workout.
• For best results a minimum of 10 glasses of water should be consumed daily whilst supplementing with creatine.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Not to be taken by pregnant or nursing women or children. People at risk for renal disorders, particularly diabetics, should consult their physician prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
SKU #: MJCXCF