SSN’s Crea-Mass has been scientifically formulated in line with the latest research into post-workout muscle cell nutrient loading. Formulated with Waxy Maize Starch for fast and efficient delivery of glucose polymers through the digestive tract to restore muscle glycogen stores faster and more effectively than traditional carbohydrate sources, Crea-Mass is one of the most advanced glycogen and creatine loading systems ever developed. Its unique formulation ensures that creatine and other key anabolic agents are delivered to your muscles with maximum speed and efficiency for enhanced cell volumisation and lean muscle gain.
The incorporation of a proprietary blend of rapidly absorbed, cell volumising, hypertrophy supporting free form amino acids, including L-Glutamine, BCAA’s, Taurine and L-Arginine complements waxy maize starch’s efficiency for rapid delivery of anabolic and anti-catabolic nutrients into the blood, re-fuelling depleted muscles with the nutrients they need for optimal recovery and enhanced post-workout muscle growth.
Furthermore maximum muscle cell nutrient uptake is guaranteed with the incorporation of an insulinotropic complex containing Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium Picolinate and Vanadyl Sulphate, whilst the important anti-oxidants - vitamins C and E, are also incorporated for the important role they play in combating exercise induced free radicals and in so doing help to minimise muscle tissue damage, reduce post-training muscle soreness and speed recovery.
Last but not least, the inclusion of Beta-Alanine further supports increased training intensity, enhanced muscular endurance and lean muscle accrual. Supplementation with Beta-Alanine has been shown to increase the concentration of Carnosine in muscles, decreasing fatigue in athletes and increasing total muscular work performed.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- Very good product.Review by Khuls. (30 May 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product is very good, especially when taken directly after gym. It is extremely effective for recovery purposes and is also very good when it comes to visible gains.
Definitely a product I wouldn't mind taking again.
- Best Post Workout FormulaReview by Richard (26 January 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe combination of Nutrition in this product is perfect. This has been my go to mass building supplement for 3 Years. same effect as Celltech but just Cheaper.
- greatReview by denzil (16 June 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessFantastic product, using for a month & really noticed the difference.
- Ordered again.Review by Myles (9 June 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessDid the job the first few times, tastes great and price isn't so bad... Ordering again. Best post in my opinion.
- Best taste!!`Review by Charl (11 February 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have never came across a supplement that tastes as good as this one!
The price is okay, and effectiveness can improve a bit. I am definitely feeling a difference after using this.
Been gymming for 6 months without supplements, and after using this, it feels I am actually gaining more than I did without this supplement.
- Overpriced Local ProductReview by Keith (10 February 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteProduct is way over priced. Protein of <1g? Poor post workout carb/protein ratio which is should be at the most 2/1 or 3/1 c/p split. Poor tasting to boot!
Can't comment on effectiveness.
Afraid buying local does not work in this case.
- BEST.Review by Tiago (22 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastei absolutely love this product it is without a doubt one of the best even the taste is amazing. will see results within the first week.
- MONEY WORTHReview by wesley (28 November 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessgood stuff
- Love itReview by Izak (14 October 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGreat post workout. Love the apple xplosion taste and I don't even know the next morning that I had an intense workout. Recovering REALLY fast. Drinking a lot of water now.
- Best combined with CreaPumpReview by Sahil (27 August 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product seemed to work best when used after taking the CreaPump preworkout. It assisted in recovery and did not keep me awake for hours on end if taken a bit late in the evening either
- descentReview by Martin (23 June 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessPriceEffectivenessTasteA great tasting, cost effective, non working post workout. I've used a lot of ssn products in the past and were very satisfied, but crea-mass is arguably the worst I've ever had. Saw no results, but tasted great though. overall 4/10
- overall good productReview by Mr. G (4 June 2013)
- Good results, even better when stacked with SSN Crea-pump, gained 6kg within 2 months. Only struggled with recovery. Apple flavour is the best
- Good value for price!Review by Malan (27 May 2013)
- Apple flavor is by far the best tasting one! Helps a lot with recovery and gain lean mass!
- good recovery and post cardio!Review by Gys (12 May 2013)
- I loved the apple-explosion taste! It helped me a lot with recovery, and after intense cardio it gave me a energy boost, which i was very impressed with! I had strength gains, but it was not mind-blowing like Usn' creatine anabolic! This is a good product, but I prefer creatine anabolic for an amazing increase in strength!
- Excellant product results and taste wise.Review by Darren (15 April 2013)
- Both flavours are good. But the Artic apple is actually delicious, will make you look forward to taking it. The texture is a bit powdery, but you can handle it and still enjoy it.
I have seen good results taking this in conjunction with a mass builder and I have also noticed a faster recovery time.
- AwesomeReview by Shanzo (8 April 2013)
- Great post workout shake, felt a huge difference and saw big results when used with N.O Creapump. Highly recommended for bulking. And doesn't taste too bad.
- Really good productReview by Christopher (13 February 2013)
- This assisted me a great deal in recovery and the apple flavour was better than many out there. Worked well for me.
- Very good product for the priceReview by Wayne (21 January 2013)
- The apple flavour tastes really good, the price of the product is also unmatched. As for effectiveness i felt this product really helped with muscle soreness as i had little after workouts. I didn't feel as if i made any enormous strength gains though.
- Great resultsReview by muscle monkey (4 November 2012)
- I started using this product with crea - pump. the results are fantastic. only been two weeks and the results are more than i expected. tastes great.
- Pretty good benchmarkReview by Dimitri (25 October 2012)
- This product was one of the first supplements I took and to this day has been what I compare creatine based supplements to. It's effective and cheap. Well done SSN.
- GoodReview by Emile (20 October 2012)
- Good South African product. Recovery improved and gained some muscle but not so much as I expected. Compared to the price, good product and worth a try.
- Reliable gains!Review by Kenan (15 October 2012)
- I've used this for about a year and a half. One month on, one month off. Gained 2kg+ with every cycle!! Strength increased. Great altogether! The orange flavour tastes great! Apple not so great!
- Again & AgainReview by Paul (12 September 2012)
- I have just finished my first tub and I am moving onto my 2nd tub. I have seen big improvements. Works great as a post workout and tastes great. I haven't had any more muscle pains and speeds the recovery process up. Will def buy again and again.
- The BESTReview by Johan (12 September 2012)
- This is one of the best recovery drinks you can buy and the price is very good. The product woks great, and it tastes great too.
- okayReview by George (10 August 2012)
- It didn't work so well for me as i hoped but the price is cheap.
- goodReview by j@ces (4 August 2012)
- Well first things first....the taste is good for the price you pay and you get a nice energy flow when you take this with your protein
- Good qualityReview by Jaco (28 June 2012)
- This is just a basic creatine product with a shuttling system. It however does the job very well and the apple flavour is not bad at all even when mixed with natural flavour whey
- GreatReview by Justin (10 February 2012)
- Great Product especially when combined with SSN Crea Pump and whey protein. Put on 6kg in 4 weeks!
- great all roundReview by junkie (8 February 2012)
- saw great gains, great recovery, great product
- Very goodReview by Arno (3 January 2012)
- Crea-Mass works great
Gained muscle quick and its real gains not a lot of water retention
Very good taste apple flavour taste almost like appeltizer and orange taste like gaspari’s orange size on.
Overall a good product worth the money
- good but not greatReview by shane (30 November 2011)
- i found that this product did work for me but not as well as i would have hoped!
the taste was great and that was about it for me.
- Post workoutReview by subhaan (7 November 2011)
- I take this after my workout stacked with Ultimate Health's Pure Whey, it gives me a good pump, muscles look like they have grown. Improves recovery, infact I have no more aches or soreness anymore thanks to this. Together with the Whey it tastes similar to Danone Drinking Yogurt.
- Great value for moneyReview by Greg (18 October 2011)
- Great product for beginners/intermediate level, good value for money and tastes great. Experienced some decent lean muscle gains on the product, will continue using. Works well with a pre-workout too.
- Good recovery supplementReview by Rici (12 October 2011)
- Finished my second tub of crea mass recently and saw some nice results. Speeds up recovery time after hard workouts and it felt like the muscles were fuller for longer. Great post workout
- CompletenessReview by thando (28 September 2011)
- This is the best thing that has happened to my supplement stack, it helps a lot with my recovery after extremely tough workouts. I wonder if it could be more effective if they used creatine ethyl ester instead of mono thus allowing for more BCAA's and L-Glutamine in the mix....i'm just a banker, i don't know.
- Great porduct!Review by Jason (12 September 2011)
- Really a awesome product. Stacked with SSN N.O Crea Pump and a whey protein will sure give you gains. I gained about 6kg in about 5weeks. Really got a lot stronger with this product. Will buy again!
- Solid productReview by kudzi (31 August 2011)
- Good product, wont find anything better for the price. put on 2kgs lean mass over 5 weeks. Used it more as a intra work out drink towards the end of training. will def use this in most of my stacks
- its goood...Review by dylan (2 August 2011)
- this stuff works well and enjoy taking it.
- GoodReview by Shogun (1 June 2011)
- Great price and taste. Used this product a few times before training (2-3 days before) and once in gym. Could not feel it as much as other pre-workouts but it kicked in during the actual reps.
Stacked with SSN Crea-Pump and whey protein for good results.
Recommend using this as an intra drink during your workout.
- good bang for buckReview by Marnus (19 May 2011)
- Really nice post workout shake. For the price I doubt there's anything better. good results, no bloating, nice pump after workout and does'nt taste half bad. A winner in my books.
- GoodReview by Marnus (9 May 2011)
- Great product at a good price. Apple flavour is the best. Recovery times were down a lot.
- GoooodReview by Lester S (28 March 2011)
- Well priced. Basically waxy maize with added creatine mono. I use it for my intra workout drink. Works really well. Apple flavour is awesome!
- WOW!!!!!Review by shad (14 March 2011)
- This is the best supp iv tried.. and loving the results.Had Great gains Helps wit recovery and great taste and price..this product is absolutely amazing
- Must Have For Ultimate StackReview by Sk1ttl3s (10 March 2011)
- I use this product with ssn n.o crea-pump or Muscle science hardcore xplode, Evox Whey Protein and USN Creatine Mono(Just to maintain levels on resting days) And i must say this product Just makes the stack work so much better. Drink the Preworkout 1/2 an hour before your gym session and use crea-mass as your intra workout and you'll see gains rapidly. Just make sure to take the whey straight after your workout. All in all this product makes this stack AMAZING. Gained 7 kgs in 5 weeks and still going
- StunningReview by MORNE (11 February 2011)
- Had Great gains Helps wit recovery and great taste and price
- Great productReview by Anton (22 November 2010)
- Combined with SSN N.O Crea-pump it works great. Picked up 1.5 kg's so far and still going. Really good value for money.
Worth a try!!!!
- good productReview by ega (11 November 2010)
- very good product when used with ssn n.o crea pump. Good price and gave me good gains.
- Good productReview by Kiolan (28 October 2010)
- I made some good gains with this product, both in size and strength. The thing that impressed me most about this product is the rapid recovery experienced afterwards. And with a price like this it's definitely worth a try!
- SSN CREA MASSReview by John (5 October 2010)
- This is a brilliant product and can definitely recommend it helps for rapid size gains and would definitely recommend apple flavour.
- AwesomeReview by Jimmy (21 September 2010)
- This is a very good product!
Cheap and speeds up recovery very fast!
Gained about 3kg of muscle whit this!
It is worth a try!!!
Buying it again!!!!
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (Approx 40g)
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Energy||635 kJ / 152 Cal|
|Cell Volumizing Hypertrophic Creatine & Amino Acid Matrix:||10 000mg||†|
|Intensity, Endurance & Recovery Enhancing Matrix:||†|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||25mg||†|
|Chromium Picolinate||(100ug Chromium)||†|
|* Percent daily Values are based on a 2000 caloric diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs.|
|† RDA not established.|
• As a dietary supplement add 1 rounded scoop (± 40 g) to 350-400 ml of water.
• Shake vigorously and begin sipping immediately on completion of your workout.
• Continue to shake intermittently to prevent settling of ingredients.
• Alternatively use as directed by your fitness advisor.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing or at risk of, or are being treated for high blood pressure, heart disease, renal disease, hyperthyroidism, spasms, psychiatric disease, suffer from migraines, have asthma, or are taking asthma medication. People at risk for renal disorders, particularly diabetics, should consult their physician prior to use. Not intended for persons under 18 years of age. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Use this product as a food supplement only and consume in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training program. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
SKU #: SSNCMS