Creatine Monohydrate is considered the most effective performance nutrition supplement ever discovered.
Scientific support along with real world evidence has quickly led to Creatine becoming the most popular sports nutrition supplement in the world and its use has become common practice amongst professional, elite and amateur athletes as well as weekend warriors as an effective ergogenic aid to enhance exercise performance.
Clinical research clearly demonstrates creatine to be a highly effective ergogenic aid - increasing strength, power and lean body mass. Creatine supplementation is of particular benefit in high-intensity activities, where it increases power and strength as well as muscle recovery primarily as a result of the important role that it plays in the generation of intra-muscular energy during muscular contraction.
Our bodies make this performance-enhancing compound naturally and it is present in many foods we eat, but to get a higher, more efficacious “dosage”, the best approach is by way of daily supplementation. Used as directed, creatine is proven to be safe and highly effective.
To maximise creatine’s lean muscle building effects, consume extra water every day and increase your daily protein intake by way of a high quality pure protein supplement such as SSN's 100 % Whey Protein.
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Teaspoon
|Amount per Serving||% DV*|
|Pharmaceutical Grade Micronised Creatine Monohydrate||5g|
* Percent Daily Values not established.
• Prepare one serving by mixing one rounded teaspoon (5 g) with at least 300ml of a suitable carbohydrate sports drink or grape juice.
• For loading, take two to four servings daily, for 5 consecutive days. Take one of these servings immediately after training and the others evenly spaced during the day.
• For maintenance, take one to two servings (5-10 g) daily, the most important serving being immediately post training, ideally mixed with a carbohydrate/protein shake.
• Each serving should be followed by at least 250 ml (1 glass) of water. For best results, a minimum of 10 glasses of water should be consumed daily whilst supplementing with creatine.
- great product n reasonable price :)Review by Ryan (5 April 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGives u lot of strength and stamina..
- nice supplement, i recommend itReview by bra tubu (3 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastecheap but effective
- its okReview by nitzz (10 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteDoesn't give you what you want but gives you gains
- awesome productReview by Larry (8 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastesolid gains as always with monohydrate and the ssn brand is quality
- SSN Powerful CreatineReview by Dewald (29 November 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceReally Great Creatine
- a solid productReview by wian (4 November 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt's mix-ability may not be that great but the results speak for themselves.
- Ssn is greatReview by Crea (8 October 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is a great product and helped me a lot realy
- Works OkayReview by Willie (25 September 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product is OK I guess. Didn't really do anything except gives you water retention and then you have a pump for a while. Ok for some people I guess. I would rather use a decent pre workout and post workout before I use this.
- GreatReview by Riaan (29 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat product. Good price,and it works for me.
- Waste of timeReview by Mr. G (4 June 2013)
- Saw no gains at all, just fuller muscles for a while (most due to water retention). You want gains, use SSN Crea-mass!
- GoodReview by Shanzo (8 April 2013)
- Had a bit of gastrointestinal side effects the first week, but otherwise a good clean creatine monohydrate.
- GoodReview by Chuck (13 March 2013)
- Great product, I'm a hard gainer and this really aided my intense training program to gain muscle. Tastes like granpa powder though so I mix it with a protein shake. I'll be ordering it often because the price is decent.
- AwesomeReview by Jason (5 March 2013)
- Great Product, Great Price, Great Results, highly recommended...
- WorthyReview by Brenton (10 February 2013)
- Its a good clean creatine it good for people that start working out, i did experience a little bloating and trouble mixing it; its easier to mix cement than this; and it has no taste.
- EpicReview by Alla (30 December 2012)
- Taste? what taste? Besides that, this is a creatine that I have tested among others. This is the only one that I have bought for a second time and more. A definite winner when it comes to results!
- Very effectiveReview by Dimitri (25 October 2012)
- Just like all creatines, ssn creatine mono proves its point as to being one of the most important supplements to take. Good stuff
- Works FineReview by Rudolf (2 October 2012)
- Never been to bothered with creatine, but started using this product while cutting! It helped with strength and haven't lost that much muscle like my previous cutting cycle. Good product and I will keep on using it!
- Awsum Pump And ResultsReview by Daryl (20 July 2012)
- Really the best creatine mono out there, getting really good results with it and it does not keep to much water in the muscles, recommend it !!
- My Favourite CreatineReview by Greg (20 May 2012)
- Great product that I will continue to use for as long as it's on the market. I've tried many other brands and this is by far my favourite.
- Works wellReview by Roland (1 April 2012)
- Stop saying it tastes great HAHA but it works and remember if you are on and off, off period being longer than two weeks you have to restart the loading phase !