USN Creatine Anabolic is an advanced creatine transport and muscle cell rehydration system, designed to optimise muscle development and performance.
Creatine Anabolic is scientifically engineered to maximize creatine absorption in order to significantly increase strength and sprinting performance, boost cellular ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate) levels, increase muscle glycogen, enhance muscle cell volumization and accelerate gains in lean muscle mass.
ULTRA-5 Stack in Creatine Anabolic consists of 4 ultra-pure forms of creatine and glycocyamine to guarantee maximum uptake and internal efficacy, while still promoting natural creatine formation. It's being transported by USN's dual-carb carrier in the form of ultra-fast acting maltodextrin and waxy maize starch, and then forced deep into the muscles by USN's dynamic insulin driver Insuforce™. This immediately induces an anabolic insulin effect for optimal creatine and glycogen saturation.
Myoforce MATRIX™ offers a high dose of Beta-Alanine that helps the body use simple sugars for energy and increases intramuscular carnosine concentrations. This plays a critical role in muscle performance. The other scientifically researched ingredients in Myoforce Matrix also support glycogen synthesis, protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, while promoting the blockage of cortisol to help prevent protein breakdown in muscle.
- Taste quality and digestionReview by Om (3 April 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessYep taste is a major issue. Also had tummy issues when first started taking it. I prefer to to take 1/2 dose at a time with similar flavor sports drink.
- TasteReview by Tmac (4 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceTaste bad
- taste badReview by nas (20 June 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGood but the taste is not
- Decent enough...Review by Wade (6 June 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGrape not too bad.....a lot of residue while mixing but absorbs ok....feel not to great for about 45 min. after but then back to normal ....
- Taste...Review by James (20 February 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessReally disgusting taste and this is not an exaggeration by any means.
- Feels like drinking poisonReview by Ntsiki (5 January 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI was on hyperbolic for over 2 months and got nice gains and decided to go the anabolic creatine route......its only been 2 days but the taste is so bad i think i'm gonna have to pour it down the drain and go back to hyperbolic....
- Nah bruh...Review by Gizmo (17 November 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWhat the hell is with is with that "Fruit Fusion". it can't be effective if you cannot stomach it and throw half of it down the drain.
- TasteReview by Maseeh (9 November 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceProducts is great but the taste should be improved.
- arghReview by kennny (2 November 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe fruit Fusion is soo bad! Like honestly it takes me a hour @ most to finish one serving isn't there a way to make it taste better
- horrible tasteReview by vernie (1 November 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastethe pins n needles are annoying other wise results do show but a diet is needed
- terrible tasteReview by eddy (13 October 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessmaybe you should try to add flavours like chocolate and strawberry. i might enjoy dinking it without holding my breath... but it has a great effect and benefits
- Bad tasteReview by Towel (10 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWaist of money on the fruit fusion
- okay productReview by toney (27 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is a good product but its sad that usn sa gives us 900 grams instead of 1.8kg so this finishes in the loading phase i would advise to use usn creatine hcl same price same effect but more servings
- Not badReview by Francois (27 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastethis product worked well, its a lot easier to drink compared to normal creatine's which you have to dissolve in fruit juice, they normally leave some residue in your shaker, this one doesn't.
Taste: it was far too sweet for my taste, sometimes bordering on sickeningly sweet
Effectiveness: nothing spectacular that sets it apart from the rest,
- Usn creatine Anabolic Orange flavourReview by Muzzo (6 April 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTastes very bad,awful, worst thing I've ever drank. Works incredible though, amazing strength gains and muscle fullness after 2 weeks use. Recommended if you can tolerate the bad taste. Rather try out bpi Build HD.
- bad tasteReview by ice j (17 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastewasted my money on this, please change
- Increase in strengthReview by Serge (12 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteDespite the taste not being the best (not the worst either) I really like the product. Gave me nice strength increases to lift more weight and increased muscle.
- no mass gainsReview by big A (4 December 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteused this product and i am never buying it again.for me it was the worst creatine supp and the taste is just brutal.no mass gains whatsoever
- Great productReview by John (20 May 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat product but don't try fruit fusion made me puke
- the greatest USN productReview by marshall law (23 February 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePricethe greatest USN product I have used after hyperbolic Mass... Anabolic creatine unleashes the beast within you!.. at a reasonable price.. period!
- Less bang for your buckReview by Suspect (14 August 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIn the UK they sell this stuff 1.8kg at a time. Here it is only 900g, this is only enough for your loading phase (first 5 days!).
You therefore have 2 buy 2 of these to last you a month. R400 on creatine? No thank you.
I don't know why USN SA always does this with their products. Annoying, sneaky and misleading.
- wowReview by Gys (1 May 2013)
- Its an amazing product! I used it for 1 week and got unbelievable strength gains, no real noticeable mass gain... Maybe because I'm a hardgainer!?!? I recommend this product if you're on a strength gain program.
- You never go wrong with usn creatine anabolicReview by Vkay (4 April 2013)
- It works like magic it make you crave for more heavy weight.
- great stuffReview by beer (13 March 2013)
- used it for the first time,,the new formula is great at picked up heavy weight
|Amount per Serving||%NRV*|
|of which total sugar||1.1 g|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g|
|Total Sodium||54 mg|
|Vitamin C||120 mg|
|ULTRA 5 STACK™||7953 mg|
|Creatine HCL, Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Tri-Creatine Malate, Glycocyamine|
|Of which elemental Creatine||6006 mg|
|MYOFORCE Matrix™||4300 mg|
|L-Glutamine, Glutamine AKG, L-Glycine, Ca-HMB, Beta-alanine, L-Arginine HCI, L-Lysine HCI & Taurine|
|Of which Beta-alanine||800 mg|
|INSUFORCE™(INSULIN DRIVERS)||190 mg|
|R-Alpha-lipoic acid, Gymnema sylvestre, Pterocarpus marsupium, Momordica charantia (bitter melon), Chromium picolinate|
|*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
** Protein calculation based on nitrogen content.
Maltodextrin, Creatine Blend (Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine HCI, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI, Tri-creatine Malate), Waxy Maize Starch, Glutamine Blend (L-Glutamine, Glutamine AKG), Glycocyamine, Beta-alanine, Calcium-HMB, Flavouring, Glycine, Taurine, Citric Acid, Magnesium Lactate, Anti-caking Agent, Dipotassium Phosphate, L-Arginine HCI, L-Lysine HCI, Ascorbic acid, Sodium Chloride, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Non-nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K), Monosodium Phosphate, Gymneva sylvestre, Momordica charantia (Bitter melon) Extract, Pterocarpus marsupium, Colourant, Chromium Picolinate
May contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts, or crustaceans.
• Mix 1 scoop (30g) with 200 - 250ml of water for a serving.
• For the first 5 days (loading phase): Take 1 serving three times daily, 1 in the morning when you wake up, 1 before your workout and the other immediately after.
• On non-training days, spread the 3 servings throughout the day.
• Maintenance phase (after 5 days): Take 1 serving daily, immediately after exercise, or on non-training days, after waking up.
• Servings may be halved, if required.
• Important: Remember to have at least 8-12 glasses of water per day.
As with all exercise and nutritional programmes, please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Do not use if you are pregnant/lactating or under the age of 18. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8 - 12 large glasses of water per day. Taking more than the recommended dose will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions. For best results an appropriate weight gain eating plan and training programme should be followed. High intakes of free-form amino acids may cause gastric discomfort in sensitive individuals - if this prolongs, reduce dosage or discontinue. Large amounts of beta-alanine powder (greater than 10mg/kg of body weight) may cause paresthesia (pins and needles). Research suggests that this sensation is caused by beta-alanine binding to nerve receptors, and it is thought to generally resolve on its own after about 1.5 hours .The sensation may subside after a few weeks of continuous use. If not, discontinue use of this product. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet. Keep out of reach of young children.
SKU #: UNCANCF