Evox 5XL Muscle Meal is a protein shake to increase mass.
Gain Muscle Mass
Athletes need protein to increase muscle mass. Without enough protein you are not giving your body the fuel it needs to start the building process.
This muscle shake has 41 grams of quality protein in every 3 scoop serving. If you have two servings a day the average user will have gotten half of their protein requirements!
Up Your Weight
Part of putting on more muscle mass is to increase your body weight so that your hard-training body always has nutrition to grow. So you need to eat more food.
Taking this twice a day will add to the food you eat and give you an extra 776 calories. Enough to start increasing weight.
The calories you get from having 2 servings a day would be approximately the same as two beef burgers and chips.
But the difference is that you get balanced quality nutrients which are identical with each serving.
More Cost Effective
A nutrition shake offers excellent value per serving. As of this review one serving is a third cheaper then an average beef burger. Great nutrition for less money.
Multiple Protein Sources
With protein being so important to athletes the makers have used a blend of 4 different sources to give you the benefits of each.
Various kinds of protein are used differently by your body. So a blend makes perfect sense to maximize your fitness goals.
Evox 5XL Muscle Meal is a great tasting nutritious shake to help you pack on more muscle mass and size while saving you money on take-aways.
|Amount per 50g||Amount per 100g|
|Energy||194.5 Cal||389 Cal|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||0.3mg||0.6mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.6mg||1.2mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||5mg||10mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||2.5mg||5mg|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||0.5mg||1mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||5mcg||10mcg|
|AMINO ACID PROFILE PER 100 GRAMS|
|Cystine / Cysteine||528mg|
Carbohydrate Blend: (Maltodextrine, Dextrose, Fructose); Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Blend: (Whey Protein Concentrate 80%, Soy Protein Isolate 90%, Hydrolysed Whey Protein, Calcium Caseinate); Glutamine Peptides; Essential Fatty Acid Powder (EFA); Raftilose Synergy 1 (Oligofructose Enriched Inulin Fibre); Other Ingredients: Soy Lecithin; Creamer; Permitted Flavourants and Colourants; Cocoa Powder (Only in Chocolate Variant); Non-nutritive Sweetener (Sodium Cyclamate, Sodium Saccharin, Acesulfame K); Colloidal Silicone Dioxide (Glidant); Xanthan Gum; Sodium Chloride.
Allergen Information: Contains Milk, Soy and Wheat (Gluten).
• Take 3 heaped scoops (100g) with 300-500ml water or skim milk.
• Use 50g of powder for weight maintenance and 100g for weight gain.
• Mix in a blender or shaker for best results.
• Use to supplement your mid-morning and mid-afternoon meals.
• To improve results take a serving directly after your training.
• Best used by active individuals on a muscle maintenance or growth training program.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18.Do not use if any known sensitivities to any of the ingredients exist. Check with your doctor before use should you be on any medication. Manufactured on dairy equipment and may contain dairy products. Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.KEEP THIS PRODUCT IN A COOL, DRY PLACE OUT OF REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN.
- Does the jobReview by Rambo (21 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessEffective, decent taste and does a much better job than usn. On the down side , the first few weeks I was constantly using the bathroom.
Can really make you fat if u not training hard enough. But overall it's a good product but hands down prefer whey protein over mass gainers. Harder n more defined quality muscle.
- Just purchasedReview by Gain (2 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have just purchased this product. A bit pricey but the taste is good. Will comment on effectiveness after a month.
- very goodReview by Syd (17 June 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastegained 10kg in 4 months by only taking maintenance doses. don't buy the 5kg pack with a single flavour, you'll get nauseous
- Solid productReview by ipaperpush (6 April 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBought the vanilla.
Used the weight maintenance dose. (1 1/2 scoops)
Helped stabilising blood sugar and all that is good to go with that.
Mixes well and taste is okay when mixed with ice cold water.
Added lemon essence (baking flavourant) which gave it a lemon cream biscuit taste. Good for a change when bored with the taste.
Stacked with creatine and have noticed steady overall improvements without adding to body weight.
It is on the slightly $$$ side but it is worth it.
- Great product , great tasteReview by Cstek (4 April 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBeen using it now for about two months , gained 2kg , gave me lots of power , hope results will show soon. Great taste , strawberry.
- Well doneReview by Swole (9 January 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGreat tasting , a bit expensive but gets in the extra calories needed .
- Good productReview by Navy (10 November 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt works well and give me the bulking. However, running tummy is a big problem, because you loose electrolyte when your tummy is running. You have to drink lot of water as a result you will spend most of your day on the toilet. It is very disturbing if you travel.
- Lets seeReview by Claudestar (8 November 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI started using it into my second week haven't seen much change yet, My stomach is always loose though.
One positive though is that I was loafing drinking and not eating properly over the weekend usually I would see a big drop when I weighed in to my surprise it was about a few grams heavier than my last weigh in.
Cant say this is because of the evox as my weight tends to play around in this zone so lets see
- Currently on this productReview by Needtoknow (12 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've started using this around the first of October. Will post my final review after a month's continues use. Strawberry flavour's good.
- Great ProductReview by Wayne2Gains (20 September 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessLoved it!
Work hard and you will see results!
- just started taking itReview by Rivash (2 July 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenesshope it works out better than my old supplement. Rather not say the name.
but so far so good .
- gooodReview by ndodana (26 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteextremely awesome one of the best mass gainer i gained in 3 weeks time but in that u have to follow the precautions and put effort in gym work outs
- just gone too expensiveReview by Bane (13 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is a brilliant product. With a great protein/carb ratio . But the price now is gone just too expensive. I remember i used purchase 2 buckets a month and used to set me back at R400 each.
- GoodReview by Superman (24 December 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessit's good shake works well will see the gains coming
- The best protein powder for mass i've triedReview by Fourie (19 December 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe vanilla is a very good flavour, it trembles usn muscle meal by a mile.
- goodReview by calvin (11 November 2015)
- 10Review by MucleJunkster (20 October 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've used this for 2 months on hard consistent training,And it gave me results ..
- super goodReview by pasqaulie (7 October 2015)
- worked well just very expensiveReview by buzz off (2 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUsed it and it worked proper just to expensive
- got to expensive nowReview by kragaap (13 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenesswhy did all the evox products got so expensive now. I dont have a choice to buy a different brand.