EVOX Acceler 8 is formulated with 8 unique herbal ingredients that aid in fast-tracking weight control.
Increased Energy Levels
Fitness athletes reduce their calorie intake when on a fat loss program.
The reduced calories may result in decreased energy levels.
Each serving of Acceler 8 has 140 mg of caffeine to give you more energy during the day.
Improve Mental Focus
Reducing calories from food may also decrease mental focus and concentration.
Caffeine has also been shown to improve mental alertness.
Improved mental focus allows you to perform at your best during your gym workouts to maximise the results from each session.
The water-soluble plant fibre Glucomannan has been added to give a feeling of fullness and satiety. A 5 week study of 176 healthy overweight adults showed Glucomannan to support weight loss.
Water Retention Support
Dandelion Root has been used for many years to aid in the reduction of excessive water retention and removal of metabolic waste.
Healthy Insulin Function
EVOX have added Cinnamon Extract which has been shown in studies to reduce blood glucose levels and assisting in insulin functioning.
Innovative Weight Control Formula
Reviewing the ingredients of EVOX Acceler 8, this is one of the most innovative and unique weight control formulas currently on the market.
In addition to being a quality product it offers great value for money for fitness athletes on a budget.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV|
|Green Coffee Bean Extract (Chlorogenic Acid)||213.3 mg||†|
|Cinnamon Extract||120 mg||†|
|Peppermint Leaf Powder||33.3 mg||†|
|Choline Bitartrate||50 mg||†|
|Chromium Picolinate||0.53 mg||†|
|Selenium Methionine||0.036 mg||†|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||0.066 mg||1.10%|
|Dandelion Root Extract||8.6 mg||†|
|Green Tea Extract (45%) (EGCG)||96.6 mg||†|
|Zinc (as Zinc Lactate)||1.06 mg||9.65%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)||0.2 mg||10.6%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Pantothenate)||0.6 mg||†|
Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
May contain traces of crustaceans, peanuts or tree nuts.
• For the first week, take 1 capsule 30 minutes before your breakfast meal and a second serving 30 minutes before your lunch meal.
• After the first week take 2 capsules 30 minutes before your breakfast meal and a second serving 30 minutes before your lunch meal.
• Not recommended for consumption after 4pm.
• Take for 5 consecutive days of the week and stop use for 2 days before continuing again.
Seek advice from your primary healthcare professional prior to use, especially if you have a known medical condition.
- Weight gainReview by Teddy (24 July 2019)
- Gained 2Kg first week of using it. Was losing weight before I started using it.
- GoodReview by Blah blah (22 May 2019)
- It suppresses my appetite. When I forget to take it in the morning, the cravings remind me! I've not lost a lot of weight after being on it for 3 weeks. I also work out 3 times a week. I think in the long run it will be more effective due to the cravings being reduced.
- Good product but feels terribleReview by Emperor (17 April 2019)
- I feel nausea 30min post taking the caps. then for the next 2 hours i feel dizzy and weak. but i feel very light, and less retained from water
- Life saverReview by Healthy (14 November 2018)
- This pill has helped suppress my appetite so much and I’m eating much less food and much healthier because the cravings aren’t there. I lost 2.6 kilos in the first week (I gym 5 times a week as well but I feel like everyone should. You can’t expect a pill to do everything for you). I’m 5’7 and now weigh 65kgs. I’m on week two and have my next weigh in Friday but my stomach is flatter and I feel lighter. My dad has lost 1.5 with absolutely no exercise.
- Started using itReview by Jo (6 August 2018)
- No effect other than causing gas
- Overall fineReview by Marius (24 January 2018)
- Been using it for 3 weeks, did not see much loss, starting in conjunction with exercise