Supplements SA Incinerate is a rapid acting fat burner which targets abdominal fat.
Contains ingredients to promote fat thermogenesis which is generating heat by burning up stored calories which usually is fat.
Each 3 capsule serving has a generous amount of 300 mg green tea extract which has been shown in a study to stimulate brown fat breakdown to ignite the calorie burning process.
12 Week Study
A 12 week study of 15 obese men with the use of coleus forskoli showed an average of 4.5 kilograms of fat loss and an increase of 3.7 kilograms lean muscle.
This product contains 120 mg of coleus forskoli which has been standardized for 20% forskolin, the active ingredient responsible for the breakdown of stored fat.
Included in the formulation is Alpha Lipoic Acid which has been shown to benefit inflammation and oxidation caused by free radicals.
Ingredients in the product are better absorbed by the body thanks to the addition of patented bioavailability enhancing Bioperine.
When going on a fat loss program a calorie restricted diet may also be followed. The reduced calories from food may leave the person lacking energy and mental focus.
To increase energy 350 mg of caffeine has been added. Taken before your morning exercise it will give you a performance boost and contribute towards the fat burning process.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||350 mg||†|
|Green Tea Extract (Standardised for 95% EGCG)||300 mg||†|
|White Willow Bark (Standardised for 15% Salicin)||200 mg||†|
|Coleus Forskoli (Standardised for 20% Forskolin)||120 mg||†|
|Nicotinic Acid||15 mg||†|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||30 mg||†|
|NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
† - NRV not established.
Contains no common allergens, but is produced in a facility that processes Whey, Casein, Soy and Egg.
• Take 3 or 4 capsules.
• A serving in the morning or before morning gym session.
• Test your tolerance levels to determine dosage by starting off with 1 capsule.
• Slowly build up to the recommended dosage.
Do not exceed suggested usage. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication, including MAO inhibitors, stimulants or antidepressants.
- overal goodReview by Fadiel (5 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUsing it for a few weeks and so far so good
- Increased energyReview by Lu (30 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt is a good product if you need a little push for training however it does give nausea so I would highly recommend on low dosage. Start with 1 or 2 tablet on an empty stomach if training in the morning OR 1 or 2 tablets in the afternoon and skip your mid afternoon snack if you are training later. This helps with not feeling like you about to throw up while training.
I had insane training sessions which is good for endurance however you will stay awake until the AM even on 2 pills/day. Luckily you don't feel tired when you have to wake up.
Great product. Use low doses on empty stomach or at least 3 hours after meals when training afternoon. High energy during training. Be ready to stay awake until 3am.
- One at a timeReview by Scann (19 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteRead about the side effects before purchase and realised if you dose one pill at 30 min intervals you dont really feel it. Potent and effective.
- Worth itReview by MrStealYourWeights (8 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOne of the best fat burners on the market (In South Africa of course). I would start off by taking 1 pill per training session then increase the weeks go by. Definitely started seeing results. Has helped loose some weight . Wouldn't recommend it if your under 18. This is a very strong fat burner. If you eat well also, you can get into shape faster. It doesn't matter what shape or size you are this product will definitely help you burn fat.
- Just bought itReview by fatbae (8 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt my 1st time using it, nausea &dizziness which last pretty longer almst 2 hours, have tried to take them only at night I think they keep me wide awake as we speak, I could only feel better after drinking up to 6/8 glasses of water within an hour to survive such sickness plus it totally blocks my appetite.
hopefully it will work wonders
- it works but!!Review by zander (2 October 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIt works ,but it causes nausea and dizziness but i started using a smaller dose of the pills and the nausea only lasts ten minute's.
- Gets results fastReview by Steve (27 June 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe pills are easy enough to swallow, they do cause a bit of nausea for the first 15 min then its gone. This only happens until your body gets used to the pills. The moment you take them you will get an energy boost and your concentration gets better. This product works for me and i notice fat loss within 30 days.
- Makes me sick.Review by Runner boy (14 June 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGives me nausea, u become depressed all day long. Just makes me weak AF. throwing it in the trash.
- miserable n skipping workoutReview by Buff n stuff (2 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteStarted using the product, started noticing that I feel nauseated and miserable on the days I use the product. Shrugged it off thinking that eating clean for weeks was the main cause. But now thoroughly convinced that its the product because the nausea and the feeling of the nearby grim reaper wears of ~5hrs after taking the capsules, and starts all over again ~1hr post serving.
- chuffed thus farReview by Adventure racer (14 February 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIt's my first time using this fat burner and I'm not disappointed this far, does everything a thetmogenuc fat burner should do, spikes my body temperature and makes me sweat like a dog which is good, gives me abit of a kick in the beginning, so I give it the thumbs up till further notice, people complaining about being dizzy and nauseas should drink more water and stay away from other caffeine products while on this, just a tip.
- Money wastedReview by Sam (28 December 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI was set on my goal and bought this double pack.
I took it three times and every time I feel nauseous and dizzy.
I took two tablets today and still feel nauseous.
I still have about 140 tablets so will try one capsule the next time.
Only fat burner that has this effect on me.
- not worth itReview by corrie (20 October 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessmakes me feel depro and my mood not good in turn makes me feel misreble. some things just not worth it
- Made me sick!Review by Ladylee (18 October 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI took these around 7:20 in the morning then I started feeling nauseous around 8. I was vomiting evrything i ate. I was sick from then until the end of the day when I went to bed.
These pills cause nausea and anxiety
Take them at your own risk
Not good at all
- Feeling sickReview by SICKY (27 September 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessFirst day of using this product, it made me sick I feel dizzy and wanna vomit each time found it hard to sleep, it did make me sweat a lot during my work out and heart rate shot up the roof, even scared to take this morning's dose cause I have work to get through....
- RunnerReview by Cecelicious (26 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteToday is my first day taking this product, I trained well this morning, lots of energy, I did sweat a lot but I feel headache now, I don't know why, but I will give it a time, maybe it's not in my system yet.
- ExcellentReview by tedmaster (22 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have been using this product about a month, so far so good
- Great productReview by Rajesh patel (1 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI went from 105 kilograms to 92 in two months , great stuff
- After effectsReview by Kaymo (25 August 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe product is quite good for its purpose but the after effects are unbearable, Tried it for 2 weeks+ but I stopped due to nausea,after taking it i feel nauseous for hours or so until i eat then i feel better but the depression kinda mood continued throughout, I felt sad and miserable.
If the side effects can be minimised,I'll surely go back to this product.
- Good but not goodReview by Moe (12 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe product seems amazing but unfortunately I wouldn't think of ordering again because when you take it , you feel miserable for hours
- Not Worth itReview by Theuns (15 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastePrice is obviously really good, it is definitely a thermogenic had some good sweat during my sessions but you can get a lot better out there, this nausea feeling is killing me and i am normally the guy that doesn't get the side effects but only the results .I gave the bottle to my mate after 2 weeks, when i take 2 pills i don't get the nausea but then i also don't feel a difference in the gym.
sorry supplementSA but this is not worth it.