ZLabs Test Infected supports natural testosterone to keep you strong and muscular.
Maintaining healthy natural testosterone levels is important for a fitness athlete wanting to maximize their goals.
Stress, age, overtraining and environment factors may contribute to declining levels in men.
This product assists in getting your body to stimulate its own supply of natural optimal levels!
Increased Strength and Lean Muscle
When testosterone levels are optimized your strength levels automatically increase allowing you to train harder and heavier.
Lifting heavier weight activates more muscle for growth while maximum levels create an environment for lean muscle gain.
Pumps During your Workout
Nitrates included in this product play a role in vasodilatation which means expanding or dilating blood vessels.
Dilated blood vessels allow for more circulation around your body and fill your muscles with even more blood which increases the pump during your training.
The extra oxygen and nutrient rich blood improves your exercise endurance and helps with recovery.
International Formula at a Great Price
Having a look at the formulation of this natural testosterone booster it is comparable to many of the top international supplement brands with one exception. The price!
Being made in South Africa in a quality certified facility means that you get a top rated product at a third of the price.
A Solid Recommendation
ZLabs Test Infected contains all the latest cutting-edge ingredients currently used globally but produced in S.A. to give fitness athletes on a budget a superior product that will last you a full month at a great price.
Serving Size: 5 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV *|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||100 000%|
|Vitamin B12||6 mcg||100 000%|
|Vitamin B9||400 mcg||100 000%|
|ATP | FREE TESTOSTERONE | OXYGEN SPARING MATRIX||3.6 g|
|D-Aspartic Acid||3120 mg|
|NitraPump (High Molecular-Yield Nitrate Form) (Std. for 73% Nitrates)||480 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||4000 IU||100 000%|
* Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older.
D-Aspartic Acid (3,120 mg), NitraPump (480 mg), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (4,000 IU)
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk and soy ingredients.
• One serving is 5 capsules.
• Take a single serving with a mixed food meal prior to intense exercise.
• Following a regular weight training program will help give you the maximum benefit from this product.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Not suitable for pregnant or women who are nursing. Do not use if under the age of 21. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- The Best testo EverReview by The Beast (27 February 2019)
- Thanx for the Best Supplement, Ever
- Not BadReview by Ryan (23 February 2017)
- It isn't a bad product. Not a massive pump, my pre workout does the job better. But keeps the blood going, don't wanna stop training.
I just want to know when do you take it on your rest day? Morning or before bed?
- Decent Testo boosterReview by Dopeman (14 November 2016)
- Considering the content it's a decent pre and slight testo. It only really contains DAA and a bit of nitrogen, so more of a half half. A decent product especially for the price. Could feel a boost in testo due to DAA, not zombie like strength, what does that even mean?
In my case it works great as I use a separate ZMA and creatine product but if you have to buy all (DAA, ZMA, Pre and Creatine) as separate products this would not be as cost effective.