EVOX 100% Whey Protein Advanced is a blend of premium protein sources for rapid uptake and recovery.
Improved Recovery Time
A high quality protein shake helps you recover from your workouts and helps build lean muscle.
Current research indicates that without a good source of bio-available proteins which you get either from nutrition or supplementation, your lean muscle and fitness goals are hampered.
Get More Muscle
The best time to use a Whey Protein shake is straight after your training to provide your body with amino acids which provide essential nutrients to start the muscle building process.
This has 23 grams of quality protein and 4.8 grams of branched chain amino acids which stimulate more lean gains.
EVOX’s new and improved formulation includes a unique blend of Whey Protein Concentrate, Isolate and Hydrolysate which is a highly digestible and fast acting form of protein.
Approximate digestion rates for the different protein sources are 15 minutes for Hydrolysate, 30 min for Isolate and 60 min for Concentrate. This product starts supplying protein within a few minutes which is crucial for optimal recovery.
Included is Tolerase L which is a blend of Lactose enzymes which help to minimise any digestive discomfort experienced by those sensitive to dairy products or who are lactose intolerant.
Protein Shake Pedigree
Known for their great tasting shakes, EVOX have once again delivered with a variety of tasty flavours to choose from.
We can comfortably recommend that you try new Whey Protein Advanced as a high-quality delicious shake to help you reach your fitness goals.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||3.0 g|
|of which sugars||1.8 g|
|Total Fats||1.7 g|
|of which saturated||1.0 g|
|Total Fibre||0.2 g|
|AMINO ACID PROFILE||(gram / 100g)|
|AROMATIC AMINO ACIDS|
|(phe & tyr)||4.22|
|SULPHUR AMINO ACIDS|
|(met & cys)||3.08|
|BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS|
|(leu, iso, val)||15.56|
|Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older.|
Whey Protein Blend: (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Whey Protein Isolate), Cocoa Powder (Only in Chocolate), Maltodextrin, Cookie Crumbs (Only in Cookies & Cream (Contains Gluten)), Flavourants, Salt, Stabilizer, Sucralose and Acesulfame-K Blend, Tolerase L, Colourants (E122 Only in Strawberry).
Cow’s milk. Contains lactose (milk sugar), but remains suitable for lactose intolerant individuals due to the addition of Tolerase L (Lactose enzymes).
May also contain traces of soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat (gluten) or crustaceans.
• As a dietary supplement add 1 slightly rounded scoop (32g) to 150 – 200 ml cold water and blend.
• For increased protein requirements add 2 slightly rounded scoops (64g) to 300 – 400 ml cold water.
• Most important time to drink a serving is directly after your gym session.
• Athletes who train frequently can take another serving first thing in the morning.
• To ensure that you meet the protein requirements necessary to support your goal, you can make use of 1-4 servings daily for an improved protein intake frequency which is especially important for active individuals and athletes.
Seek advice from your primary healthcare professional prior to use, especially if you have a known medical condition. Not suitable for pregnant or lactating females, or individuals under the age of 12 years. Individuals aged 12-18 should not exceed one recommended serving daily. Do not use as a singular source of nutrition.
The ingredients used to develop and formulate this product are not sports banned substances.
- Most effective protein I've had so farReview by Jeremy (19 May 2019)
This is the best protein I've had so far. The taste of the cookies and cream flavour does it for me. It may not be to everybody's liking due to it being relatively thick but I do quite enjoy it. Does not leave me feeling bloated. The chocolate flavour is mediocre at best, to be honest. Haven't tried the other flavours as yet.
I find that my body recovers very quick after having a serving post-workout. Always with a high protein meal and some carbs lol Been using it for many months and my strength and size has gone up quite a bit.
Sadly, this isn't cheap anymore but then again that's the case with all good quality whey proteins. With that said, you're still paying for a top quality whey protein that tastes good and is effective. Cannot go wrong with Evox.
- greatReview by hf (21 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessgreat and affordable
- AwesomeReview by Tshepiso (3 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt is actually good if you want lean muscle
- Best wheyReview by Dash (5 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe best whey for the price. Tastes great! Prefers the Evox premium whey though. Sad it's discontinued.
- Excellent as usualReview by Hir0 (26 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBought this on special and is the best whey for its price per serving IMO.
I have the Chocolate flavor and it tastes good with water and even better with milk, mixes well in a shaker.
I don't see why other reviewers are having issues with it. Perhaps a bad batch.
- BRILLIANTReview by Lee (25 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessExcellent whey product. Great taste and easy to mix. Double serving is most effective after a hard workout. Great service from the Supplement World team as well !
- Love it!Review by Awehness (9 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFantastic product !! You won't be disappointed if lean muscle is what you want.
- Great supplementReview by Seunsterz (9 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat supplement ..very effective .
I take 3 servings per day with creatine monohydrate.
- Good supplementReview by Auke steyn (9 February 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWorks welll, at start the taste is a bit weird, but you get used to it
- Can't complainReview by Raul (28 December 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceSo far it's been working for me it mixes good with water and milk taste is a bit sweet for me and I've been seeing gains but the best part is that it agrees with my stomach
- Enjoying it thus farReview by ANT (18 December 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWorking well for me with no side effects so far ahaha
- My first timeReview by Dollie (15 December 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceHaven’t tried other shakes other than this, but i can say Evox is truly good. With water it tastes a but weird but you get used to it. Use MILK!!! tastes much better. #cookiesandcream
- Effective. Tastes blandReview by ipaperpush (5 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteEffective in weight control and muscle maintenance.
Tastes bland. Mixes well with strong cold filter coffee and ice also improves the taste. (Vanilla, Chocolate, Cookies & Cream)
- Very Good ShakeReview by CG (30 August 2017)
- Very effectiveReview by Kodakwashi (2 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI've been using it for 3 weeks now. I'm seeing great results.
It doesn't blend with a spoon in a cup but with a bottle specially blender bottle it mix nicely.
- Won't mix, taste is not great.Review by Stephan (23 July 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThe only way to mix this with water or milk is in a blender. The apple crumble flavour is ok, but it's too weak to cover the taste of the whey.
- Good valueReview by Veteran (15 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFor the price I think it's the best bang for your buck at the mo. After 20 yrs training I don't expect to grow any more but since I switched to this from pricey optimum I haven't lost any muscle. So if it's gonna save me beer a grand a month then, hey, why not. Just wondering though why some are commenting on amino spiking when it says 'no amino spiking' on the tub. I would have to question if they actually used the product and if it isn't trolling from competition...
- Very goodReview by Ice (19 April 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMy favourite whey is ON, but it is extremely expensive, but Evox is a close second. I am getting very good gains of this Whey and the cookies and cream taste amazing and in just a couple of shakes it dissolves very easy. So I really don't get the "lumpy" that some other users here complained about. Maybe check your expiry date . . . I am also quite amazed by some of the reviews (stomach cramps) and my stomach does not like whey a lot, therefore I use ON and Evox because of the "tolerase" enzyme. Stomach cramps, no way!! This is great value for money. Don't think WP and Stormers will use Evox as there official sports supplements if it was not any good.
- JUNKReview by Coleman (19 February 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWas a loyal evox user until I met with this junk that doesn't want to mix, it just lumps. I will never ever buy evox again after years of using there products. A real waste of money.
- Great Results. Horrid TasteReview by Oliver (4 February 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe shake mixed very easily for me although I had to add an extra 100ml of water with it because the taste was so bad and need watering down, milk make a negligible difference. I couldn't even stomach the smell in the tub. However, I have seen fantastic results while cutting on this, better than anything else in this price range. I won't buy it again though because the taste literally make me feel nauseous.