Nutritech® is industry known for protein quality; real, true and pure proteins, unrivalled Flavour profiles and free of added sugars, fillers, dextrose or amino-spiking.
Nutritech Notorious NT Whey™ honours this legacy of nutrition technology by offering a protein that is pure in form, real in flavour and true in results. Muscle recovery is all about the speed of absorption; the advanced Notorious NT Whey™ formula is engineered with 23 grams of cold filtered rapidly releasing micronised whey protein Isolates and concentrates sourced from premium quality pasture-based grass-fed dairy [72%].
Containing only 118 calories per serving, Notorious NT Whey™ is versatile enough to satisfy no matter your fitness goal An exceptional choice of protein by any athlete, providing the ideal environment to support recovery, lean muscle growth and strength gain with 5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids [BCAAs] Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine packed into every single serving.
Nutritech Notorious NT Whey™ mixes easily and is fast adsorbing, perfect to gulp down post workout.
RAISE THE BAR, RECEIVE THE GAINS.
Premium Grass-Fed cold filtered protein formula
What has improved with the NEW Nutritech Notorious NT Whey?
The new Notorious NT Whey uses whey protein Isolates and concentrates sourced from premium quality pasture-based grass-fed dairy.
Are the ingredients still the same?
No. The old version used sodium cyclamate, sodium saccharin and scesulfame potassium as non-nutritive sweeteners. Notorious NT Whey uses the popular sucralose and acessulfame potassium. See the full list of ingredients.
Why is the new version only 3 kg for the same price as the old version’s 3.2 kg?
The simple answer is the increasing cost of raw materials, in particular whey protein. In order to give you the same quality product they had to reduce the size due to the increasing global whey prices.
Serving Size: 32 g [ approx. 2 scoops ]
|Per 100 g||Amount Per Serving||NRV* per serving|
|Energy [ kJ ]||1564||500|
|Energy [ kcal ]||370||118|
|Protein [ g ]||72||23||40%|
|Carbohydrates [ g ]||9||3|
|of which is sugar [ g ]||5||2|
|Total Fat [ g ]||4.9||2|
|of which saturated fat [ g ]||2.2||1|
|Cholesterol [ g ]||0.19||0.06|
|Dietary Fibre [ g ]||1.1||0.4|
|*Nutrient reference values [NRVs] for individuals from the beginning of 37 months and older expressed per single serving|
|TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Alanine [ g ]||3.6||1.1|
|Arginine [ g ]||1.9||0.6|
|Aspartic acid [ g ]||7.5||2.4|
|Cystine [ g ]||1.9||0.6|
|Glutamic acid [ g ]||12.3||3.9|
|Glycine [ g ]||1.4||0.4|
|Histidine [ g ]||1.3||0.4|
|Isoleucine** [ g ]||4.3||1.4|
|Leucine** [ g ]||7.2||2.3|
|Lysine [ g ]||6.2||0.2|
|Methionine [ g ]||1.7||0.6|
|Phenylalanine [ g ]||2.3||0.7|
|Proline [ g ]||4.3||1.4|
|Threonine [ g ]||4.9||1.6|
|Tryptophan [ g ]||1.4||0.4|
|Tyrosine [ g ]||2.3||0.7|
|Valine** [ g ]||4||1.3|
|** Branched chain amino acids [BCAAs]|
Notorious Whey Protein Blend [Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate], Milk Protein, Flavouring, Cocoa, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Non-Nutritive Sweeteners [ Sucralose, Acessulfame Potassium], Emulsifier: Sunflower Lecithin.
Contains: Cow’s Milk
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix 2 level scoops [approx. 30g] with 200 ml of water in a NUTRITECH® shaker.
• Shake thoroughly and drink within 30 minutes of completing your workout.
• Take 1-3 servings per day, or as required to satisfy your daily protein needs.
• To achieve an amazingly thick milkshake taste, use whole milk.
These statements have no been evaluated by The Medicines Control Council [MCC]. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- Lovely whey proteinReview by Joo Eek (22 June 2020)
- I bought vanilla soft serve flavour and it is simply delicious and I don't get sick of having it every day. I don't experience bloating or any other unwanted symptoms. This is the most cost-effective, high-quality whey protein I've tried so far and will be sticking to it.
- Just okReview by Lori (15 October 2019)
- It fills the requirements of whey protein but I really do not enjoy this product. I bought NT because the flavour I like of SSN is out of stock.
- Very Happy!Review by Jamian (23 September 2019)
- Happy with the NT Whey. Tried Vanilla Softserve flavour and it is a winner!
- Taste greatReview by Nico (15 September 2019)
- Taste great with good results
- AwesomeReview by Gavin Fouche (5 September 2019)
- Great stuff! Taste so good and works great. Cant wait to have my NT shake after training
- Great WheyReview by Johan (1 September 2019)
- Good quality protein and tastes really nice
- Great product!Review by Donno (31 August 2019)
- Very tasty and goes down like a dream
- Best buy!Review by Oueryemchi (29 August 2019)
- I just got this one today, strawberry! all I can say is, it mix and tastes just like the R1200 Optimum Nutrition!!! light, sweet and full of flavour, not bloaty and no lumps.
I tried many others like USN, no comparaison! really worth it. I will definitely be buying more of this.
I can't tell about effectiveness because I just got it.
Got it 2 days after order, awesome service and price. happy customer. thanks