Nutritech Whey Protein is a quality shake available in many delicious flavours for fitness athletes demanding the best.
Lean Muscle Builder
Lifters and athletes need protein to build muscle.
Each serving of this shake will give you the full recommended dose of 23 grams protein for optimal lean gains.
The protein is made up of fast-acting Isolate and slower Concentrate for sustained protein supply.
Recover from your Workouts
To train consistently at their peak performance athletes need adequate recovery from their gym sessions.
Two scoops of this whey shake contain enough Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to help your body recover better and faster.
The manufacturers are meticulous about product quality. They routinely conduct independent tests for macronutrient profiling and melamine screening by SANAS accredited laboratories.
ISO 22000 Certified Facility
The certification shows the manufacture has proper food safety management in place across the entire supply chain.
Nutritech Whey Protein has 9 delicious flavours to choose from.
Apart from the standard Chocolate and Vanilla they have more exotic Cinnabomb and American ice-cream soda.
Available in 1, 2 and 3.2kg sizes this protein shake will suit any athlete’s budget. The 3.2kg tub offers the most servings and savings.
Nutritech have developed a shake that has a strong following in the fitness community due to its great taste and affordability!
Serving Size: 32 grams (2 scoops)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which total sugar (g)||2|
|Total Fat (g)||0.9|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0.48|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0.8|
|Total Sodium (mg)||73.6|
|TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Aspartic acid (mg)||2545|
|Glutamic acid (mg)||4058|
|* Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals from the beginning of 37 months and older expressed per single serving.|
Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43
** Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Flavouring, Colourants (E133), Non-nutritive sweeteners; Sodium Cyclamate (E952), Sodium Saccharin (E954) and Acesulfame Potassium (E950), Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin.
Contains cow’s milk and soy.
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix 2 or 4 scoops with 200 to 400 ml of water or milk.
• Take 1 to 3 servings per day.
• Take one serving within 20 minutes after your workout.
• On non-training days take a serving first thing in the morning.
• To add more protein to your diet, take 2 to 4 scoops before exercise and between major meals.
Regular training and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your goals. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- Works well and taste greatReview by Tiaan (18 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessChocolate for the win????????
- Well priced and good qualityReview by John (12 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessHappy with this whey. Extremely well priced. Taste great as well
- I like it!Review by Chad (17 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWorks well and tastes great!
- BestReview by Slapchips (14 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAs far as taste goes Nutritech stays the best
Does the same as any other whey protein
Good price and fast delivery
- Best protein that I have usedReview by Henry (10 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBest protein that I have used. Big ups to Nutritech
- Its goodReview by Quinton (7 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI like Nutritech whey. Been using it for years
- Taste really niceReview by Jabu (6 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI enjoy the taste and texture. Very creamy and smooth and mixes well. Always been a vanilla fan as I add it to my smoothies and cereal
- Love this whey protein!Review by Thandeka (27 January 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessLove this whey protein!
- Great productReview by Wiaan (24 January 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAlways looking forward to my Nutritech Whey after training
- Chocolate flavour has changedReview by Victor (23 January 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUse to taste great, however something has changed of late, and chocolate flavour tastes more like cookies and cream, not good at all
- Great productReview by Reon (22 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAlways looking forward to my Nutritech whey. 10/10
- Great!Review by Charl (19 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessLove this Whey
- Fantastic!Review by Joe B (18 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVanilla is great. Add it to my smoothies as a post workout drink. Tastes great without any bloating
- Nutritech Whey!Review by Gavin (17 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessLove NT Whey. Chocolate the best of the lot. Works well and tastes great
- I have strawberry flavor, i think its taste horribleReview by FISTO (13 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI think its taste bad
- Great Value and TasteReview by Ameer (6 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI'm a hardgainer trying to do it as natural as possible. Usually protein shakes make me gag with artificial sweetness and that whey stench. This protein shake mixes perfectly, no lumps. No bloat and i can down it very quickly. The Cinnabomb taste is great, think tasty vanilla with a hint of cinnamon. Tastes like a sterie stumpie when mixed with half milk half water. Digests and absorbs easily, no gas or farting.. Great value for money, highly recommended
- Its a great wheyReview by Dilly (6 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIv used lots of different brands and for me nutritech is one of the best
- Awesome Whey!Review by Wiaan (30 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBeen using nutritech whey for about 2 years. Gone through all the flavours. Granadilla is absolutely gross, seriously stay away. But the others are perfect. Peanut Butter is my favourite. Price and quality top notch. No bloating and mixes well.
- Awesome!Review by Ignus (22 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI enjoy Nutritech Whey, especially the Chocolate flavour. All the flavours I have tried is very nice but I prefer Chocolate. I drink up to 3 servings a day and had great results. Will keep on using.
- Very happyReview by Gavin (21 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGood protein and well priced