Nutritech Whey Protein is a quality shake available in many delicious flavours for fitness athletes demanding the best.
Lean Muscle Builder
Lifters and athletes need protein to build muscle.
Each serving of this shake will give you the full recommended dose of 23 grams protein for optimal lean gains.
The protein is made up of fast-acting Isolate and slower Concentrate for sustained protein supply.
Recover from your Workouts
To train consistently at their peak performance athletes need adequate recovery from their gym sessions.
Two scoops of this whey shake contain enough Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to help your body recover better and faster.
The manufacturers are meticulous about product quality. They routinely conduct independent tests for macronutrient profiling and melamine screening by SANAS accredited laboratories.
ISO 22000 Certified Facility
The certification shows the manufacture has proper food safety management in place across the entire supply chain.
Nutritech Whey Protein has 9 delicious flavours to choose from.
Apart from the standard Chocolate and Vanilla they have more exotic Cinnabomb and American ice-cream soda.
Available in 1, 2 and 3.2kg sizes this protein shake will suit any athlete’s budget. The 3.2kg tub offers the most servings and savings.
Nutritech have developed a shake that has a strong following in the fitness community due to its great taste and affordability!
- Best whey on the marketReview by Johan (10 September 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat results with zero bloating. Taste good too. Chocolate flavour by far my favourite
- Great Taste Better than USNReview by Sbuda (9 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteVery great taste have been taking it for over a week now and I am glad I have found something with better taste as USN is now taking consumers for a ride knowing they are an established brand, hopefully the taste will also translate to good results.
- not the cheapest, great tasteReview by fitforlife (30 August 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastethere are cheaper wheys out there but the taste just keeps bringing me back. have tried all the flavours except granadilla. banana and peanut butter are my go-to flavours.
- Lovely whey protein I have ever used.Review by Sphelo (30 August 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBetter than other whey protein brands I tried before with regards to price and taste. Not sure about effectiveness as I had it for just a week now. Date: 30/08/2017
- Love the tasteReview by Lauren (12 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceChocolate mint is absolutely delicious - like having After Eights :-)
- Fantastic, best local WheyReview by Jaco (7 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceBest whey local after trying them all. Best taste, mixes easily, and reasonably priced.
- FinallyReview by Hein (18 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNow see that SW is stocking Nutritech. FINALLY! Love the taste of the shakes (cream soda).
Serving Size: 32 grams (2 scoops)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which total sugar (g)||2|
|Total Fat (g)||0.9|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0.48|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0.8|
|Total Sodium (mg)||73.6|
|TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Aspartic acid (mg)||2545|
|Glutamic acid (mg)||4058|
|* Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals from the beginning of 37 months and older expressed per single serving.|
Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43
** Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Flavouring, Colourants (E133), Non-nutritive sweeteners; Sodium Cyclamate (E952), Sodium Saccharin (E954) and Acesulfame Potassium (E950), Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin.
Contains cow’s milk and soy.
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
Mix 2 or 4 scoops with 200 to 400 ml of water or milk.
Take 1 to 3 servings per day.
Take one serving within 20 minutes after your workout.
On non-training days take a serving first thing in the morning.
To add more protein to your diet, take 2 to 4 scoops before exercise and between major meals.
Regular training and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your goals. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
Category: Nutrition Drinks & Shakes
SKU #: NTWPCF