Nutritech Whey Protein is a quality shake available in many delicious flavours for fitness athletes demanding the best.
Lean Muscle Builder
Lifters and athletes need protein to build muscle.
Each serving of this shake will give you the full recommended dose of 23 grams protein for optimal lean gains.
The protein is made up of fast-acting Isolate and slower Concentrate for sustained protein supply.
Recover from your Workouts
To train consistently at their peak performance athletes need adequate recovery from their gym sessions.
Two scoops of this whey shake contain enough Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to help your body recover better and faster.
The manufacturers are meticulous about product quality. They routinely conduct independent tests for macronutrient profiling and melamine screening by SANAS accredited laboratories.
ISO 22000 Certified Facility
The certification shows the manufacture has proper food safety management in place across the entire supply chain.
Nutritech Whey Protein has 9 delicious flavours to choose from.
Apart from the standard Chocolate and Vanilla they have more exotic Cinnabomb and American ice-cream soda.
Available in 1, 2 and 3.2kg sizes this protein shake will suit any athlete’s budget. The 3.2kg tub offers the most servings and savings.
Nutritech have developed a shake that has a strong following in the fitness community due to its great taste and affordability!
Serving Size: 32 grams (2 scoops)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which total sugar (g)||2|
|Total Fat (g)||0.9|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0.48|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0.8|
|Total Sodium (mg)||73.6|
|TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Aspartic acid (mg)||2545|
|Glutamic acid (mg)||4058|
|* Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals from the beginning of 37 months and older expressed per single serving.|
Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43
** Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Flavouring, Colourants (E133), Non-nutritive sweeteners; Sodium Cyclamate (E952), Sodium Saccharin (E954) and Acesulfame Potassium (E950), Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin.
Contains cow’s milk and soy.
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix 2 or 4 scoops with 200 to 400 ml of water or milk.
• Take 1 to 3 servings per day.
• Take one serving within 20 minutes after your workout.
• On non-training days take a serving first thing in the morning.
• To add more protein to your diet, take 2 to 4 scoops before exercise and between major meals.
Regular training and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your goals. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- Great productReview by Reon (22 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAlways looking forward to my Nutritech whey. 10/10
- Great!Review by Charl (19 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessLove this Whey
- Fantastic!Review by Joe B (18 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVanilla is great. Add it to my smoothies as a post workout drink. Tastes great without any bloating
- Nutritech Whey!Review by Gavin (17 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessLove NT Whey. Chocolate the best of the lot. Works well and tastes great
- I have strawberry flavor, i think its taste horribleReview by FISTO (13 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI think its taste bad
- Great Value and TasteReview by Ameer (6 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI'm a hardgainer trying to do it as natural as possible. Usually protein shakes make me gag with artificial sweetness and that whey stench. This protein shake mixes perfectly, no lumps. No bloat and i can down it very quickly. The Cinnabomb taste is great, think tasty vanilla with a hint of cinnamon. Tastes like a sterie stumpie when mixed with half milk half water. Digests and absorbs easily, no gas or farting.. Great value for money, highly recommended
- Its a great wheyReview by Dilly (6 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIv used lots of different brands and for me nutritech is one of the best
- Awesome Whey!Review by Wiaan (30 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBeen using nutritech whey for about 2 years. Gone through all the flavours. Granadilla is absolutely gross, seriously stay away. But the others are perfect. Peanut Butter is my favourite. Price and quality top notch. No bloating and mixes well.
- Awesome!Review by Ignus (22 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI enjoy Nutritech Whey, especially the Chocolate flavour. All the flavours I have tried is very nice but I prefer Chocolate. I drink up to 3 servings a day and had great results. Will keep on using.
- Very happyReview by Gavin (21 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGood protein and well priced
- Very happy!Review by Callum (19 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessMy preferred Whey. Been using Vanilla since 2017. Add to my morning oats as well as smoothies
- What a great product!Review by Gabrielle (15 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWhat a great product! Very happy with Nutritech. Keep up the good work
- Very good product!Review by Yvette (15 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVery good product!
- Great WheyReview by Jamey (14 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessReally enjoying this Whey. Big thumbs up!
- Awesome Whey!Review by Steve G (2 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAwesome Whey and works great!
- Guys best whey i tasted,good price for a quality Whey Protein,have seen good results with Nutritech thank you Nutritech!!Review by Ryan Fredericks (1 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessOutstanding whey protein. It has a good taste with awesome recovery love this product and price is reasonable. Thank you nutritech.
- Best in the Biz!Review by John (2 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessLove this Whey. Great tasting and zero bloating. Taste great with oats in the am as well
- No1 Whey ProteinReview by Tamara (20 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI absolutely love this brand! I have finally found a whey protein that doesn’t bloat me or make me gag. Best in SA by far, keep it up Nutritech!
- Great taste and value for moneyReview by Shasha (3 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessbetter than USN
- Awesome productReview by Rina (30 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is my go-to brand.
Taste is awesome!
Keeps you full and works wonders.