Supplements SA Super Whey is a cost effective whey shake for lean gains and increased protein intake.
Start Building Muscle
To begin your fitness journey you need to follow a weight training program. Lifting weights stimulates your muscles to start growing.
Protein feeds your muscles that have been stimulated, which is why athletes focus on the amount of protein they eat and drink.
Increase Protein Consumption
Can also be used if you are looking at increasing your protein from none meat sources. This protein comes from dairy.
This protein shake gives you 24 grams of quality blended whey which you drink after your training to support the muscle building process.
Saving You Money
Honestly this is not the most attractive product on the market with its see through bag and simple label. The result is a massive cost saving to you. No expensive tub, glossy foil label or scoop. Yes, there is no scoop!
How Much Are You Saving?
Each 2.5kg bag will give you approximately 83 servings. At the time of this review each serving is R6.11. Our next cheapest whey product is R6.39. The average market price for local products is about R7.90 – R10.
The contents are identical to Supplements SA Pure Whey but without the tub. Doing your bit for the environment there is no tub or scoop to throw away with a bag taking up much less disposal space.
Supplements SA Super Whey is one of our best selling products due to the value it gives our customers. Look past the plain packaging for a quality product that will save you money.
|Flavour: Strawberry |
Serving Size: 30g (1 Heaped Scoop)
Servings per Container: 83 (2.5kg)
|Amount Per Serving||*%NRV|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|Total Fat||1 g||5%|
|of which saturated fat||0.5 g|
|of which trans fat||0 g|
|Total Sodium||50 mg||2%|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g|
|*NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa, Chcolate Flavouring, Sucralose.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Strawberry Flavouring, Sucralose.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla Flavouring, Sucralose.
Allergen Information: Contains Whey and is produced in a facility that processes Casein and Egg.
• One serving is 2 heaped tablespoons.
• Best taken after training for the benefits of the quick release protein.
• Also ideal taken first thing in the morning to combat overnight muscle tissue loss.
• Add to milk, fruit juice or water depending on protein requirements.
- Very HappyReview by Marty (30 September 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've been ordering this Protein for a while now and it works great, I have been seeing great results and i have no complaints about the taste. Prive is TOP MARKS of course for the product.
- Tastes awesomeReview by diablonuva (20 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI tried the flavorless one, it was okay after a while.... then i decided to try this one, OMG, its delicious and mixes very well. Its my first 2.5 of this product so i cant speak of results yet. I will post again in a few months after a few more shakes.
- Great productReview by Hills (9 May 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat quality product.
- Taste is badReview by Miss C (23 March 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe Pure Whey range from Sups SA tastes amazing, but the super whey tastes like chemicals and artificial ingredients. I bought it as I'm used to the amazing flavour of sups sa but I'm very disappointed
- TasteReview by veritaz (5 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNot impressed with the taste. Bought a kg of vanilla today, Tastes like chemical, vanilla almost none existing.
- Great stuffReview by TJ 789 (9 November 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMy fav whey on the market.
Great taste! Great price! Great quality!
Must order chocolate flavour!
- Great ValueReview by Marius66 (3 November 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFirst off I'm a student, the taste wasn't too bad at all compared to other SA brands, it really worked well with regards to building lean muscle for the price I'd say it's great considering I payed the same for less quality and quantity in other brands before.
- Good ProductReview by Pluxson (20 October 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe product is just awesome! Taste is great especially with milk
- Bad tasteReview by Powerhouse (13 October 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNot the best tasting protein I had!!!!!
- Changed RecipeReview by Brad (16 September 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIve been using this product for over 2 years and have always been impressed by its effectiveness and amazing taste, which has made it versatile other than drinking it as a shake.
My latest order has got a totally different taste and smell to usual. It makes me question if you are using fillers and other ingredients.
- It a great stuff as always so am impressedReview by Super strong (25 August 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceVery good stuff
- Okay for nowReview by Rosie (12 May 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe price is great but the vanilla flavour is just too sweet. Could you consider selling one that has absolutely no flavour in it? The smell gets to me as well because its too strong. I am losing muscle so far so i'm not sure what to make of this?
- Good StuffReview by coma (7 May 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGood product but it smells pretty bad (even before you open it) and is waaaaaaay to sweet. Like seriously almost unbearably sweet.
To avoid the above I recommend storing it in an air tight container (for the smell which permeates everywhere) and mixing with a large volume of liquid (to reduce sweetness).
- Good product but far too expensiveReview by Ross (2 May 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe product is good, I did notice results, however, the price has also pretty much doubled since I last ordered about 2 months ago!! If the provider had kept at the normal price or 300.00, I would have given a 4/5 for the product. With this huge increase, though, it's not good value for money. You can get alternative whey protein at half the price.
- ConcernedReview by Gresh (2 May 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUsing it for 3 days now post workout . Very strong dairy smell and sweet....Vanilla flavour. Also seems to be causing bloating and cramps typical of lactose ...Concerned over the ingredients at this price ...have mailed manf. no response yet.
Are they using skim milk powder ?
- Excelent but too sweetReview by Phil (23 April 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceJust got my second bag this is good quality for the price but please guys make it less sweet, i get sweetness down by adding futurelife high protein, good combo then. Please just make it less sweet
- Tit for TatReview by StaindSilva (5 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastePrice is good for the quantity and quality you get, would have been superb if it had vitamins bcaa's etc in it as well. If you have a sweet tooth you'll love it. Very very sweet though for my taste(with milk or water).
- Worth itReview by Shayne (22 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product has given me great results . Combined with Supplements SA super Mass and Beta Ecdysterone . Potent.Seen huge changes.
- ExcellentReview by Daryl (1 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMost people don't really know what they're buying. This is a high quality protein that will assist in building good lean mass as part of a balanced diet. Add to this the fact that it is reasonably priced, and you have a great product.
- goodReview by thaakir (9 October 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePricecant wait to try this product