EVOX Alpha Pre-Surge Extreme is a high dose workout performance booster developed in the E.U.
Extreme Workout Energy
This is one of the strongest pre workout products currently on the market in South Africa to give fitness athletes an increase in their training performance.
Each serving will give you 320 mg of caffeine which is about the same as 4 cups of coffee.
Green Tea and Green Coffee Bean extracts complete the stimulant power-house for unbelievable workouts.
Increased Mental Alertness
The stimulant combination will also increase your mental alertness, allowing you to focus 100% on your gym session.
Maximum gains come from proper form while lifting weights. Being mentally sharp lets you concentrate on exactly the muscles being worked.
Ingredients in the CREA-SURGE LOAD matrix will increase your power output and strength during your lifts.
Lifting heavier weight increases muscle growth by getting more muscles to do more work.
EVOX have used a registered carbohydrate called Cluster Dextrin™ in this formula.
This super carb has been shown in a study to have an increased gastric emptying rate which means faster replenishment of glycogen stores which can be used for energy.
More Muscle Pumps
Increase muscle pumps during your training with the SURGE-M-VOL STACK.
Blended with the most popular ingredients in the sports industry known to improve blood flow and muscle pumps.
EVOX Alpha Pre-Surge Extreme was developed by scientists in the E.U. for maximum product quality but manufactured in South Africa to keep pricing low.
The manufacturer recommends 1 rounded scoop per serving, but most fitness athletes could get a great workout from just using half a scoop which would extend the servings to 40. Making it one of the most cost effective pre workouts available.
- Negative reactionReview by ForraParks (15 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectiveness• Price Decent
• Bearable taste
• Insane Pump
• Very Bad reaction
- Skin goes red
- Very bad itching
- Decent pumpReview by Baudi (8 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWas very effective initially but I have to increase the dosage to get the pump. For that price, I think there are better alternatives
- Not good, very bad allergy reactionReview by Duane (2 June 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have used many pre workouts and tried a sample, worst experience ever,first the tingling feeling that would not go away and then turned red like a tomato, itching and feeling sick, never again evox.
- Best product everReview by Simphiwe (2 June 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessYes its got the side effects but it work like a bomb
Its the best pre workout I ever used
- Very good, don't panic if you turn red.Review by AlexJ (11 April 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessSo many of the review's here complain about the itchy/tingly feeling and going red. If you're not expecting it I can imagine it could be off-putting, but that's just the pre kicking in! After regular use the redness and tingles aren't apparent anymore, but I still get the benefits of waaaay better endurance/recovery between sets and a noticeable power increase! Potent, but it works!
- I panicked a bitReview by Timmeh (1 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWas tired of going through so many containers of preworkout in a. month to get the correct effect. Started spending way too much on preworkout because of it, so decided to try this out after seeing it at my local. I took a single scoop as surprised, being a seasoned gymer I had no idea that this could be a mistake. Heart started pumping so fast in the first 10 min that I thought I should go lay down and try practice some deep breathing. Was standing in the kitchen and I got incredibly dizzy, got confused, thought I should lay onto he floor immediately to not fall and hit my head. I am a healthy active 28yo and no ameteur when it comes to stimulants. I will never use this again because of that experience. I thought I was going to die...
- This is stuff is Really Insane, the redness is GodMode being turned on not a Side Effect.Review by TheMvmnt (25 February 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have used many pre workouts over the passed few years, even made my own, used Jack3d old and new, mixed stim and pump pre workouts. This is like mixing double scoops of hyphy mud, 1mr, jack3d, C4, Hemavol, vasosport and Assault all into one serving, I have a very high stim tolerance after almost two decades of coffee and energy drink abuse. And this stuff still kicks me like I'm a newb. Definitely the best pre workout at the price point and the best I have ever used.
If you don't take pre workouts everyday please start with 1/4 or 1/2 a scoop. Over a week or two before going for a full scoop. Still had some Super Freak left and mixed one scoop of each. It's been 8 hours after my two hour Bicep Tricep workout and I still have a massive pump.
- Very Bad, Too PotentReview by Jonathan (27 January 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product is either too strong or very badly tested. It causes extreme redness of the skin. Itchy skin. Uncommon shakes. And extremely strong. You will definitely feel it but it is very uncomfortable and not a practical product to use.
- davidsReview by pieter (26 January 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis product is not working for me, no kick or effect from it. If I could I would take my money back and spend it on something else.
- Bring back the old 1Review by Brandyboy (25 January 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe nuwe 1 is not thad good. The old 1 is the best. I was veeling the burn.
- Good productReview by Rockstar (2 January 2018)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIt's a good product love the taste but I can train for 3hrs and not feel tired at all...I only stop bcuz ppl will be telling me I'm over training
- Bad pre work outReview by Dave (13 December 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGuys at the gym asked me if I had sun burn
- AwfulReview by Gentleman (24 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI tried many pre workouts before this has to be the worse one. Makes you feel terrible, red and itchy. 1 out of 10. Apart from tastes worse experience with a pre workout.
- Not for Beginners!Review by Madhawk (22 November 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIf you are a beginner, DON'T TAKE MORE THAN HALF A SCOOP. This product is intended for people that take Pre-workouts on a regular basis. You will experience discomfort in your stomach, your face and ears will go red, your body temperature will rise, you will get a rash on your arms and maybe even the rest of your body. It will go away after 30 to 45 minutes later. This is one of the strongest Pre-workout I've tried and I love it. Great energy, extreme focus and great tasting. (Cherry Sourz)
- nopeReview by Ty (13 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMade me look like a tomato.
- Good stuffReview by Des (13 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe best I've ever had. But don't over use it.
- IntenseReview by GG (4 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteSo so intense i felt i was going to die,took 2 scoops first time my body felt like i was going to explode,i didn't feel like i lifted a single weight,intense but be careful.
- Crappy. Made me illReview by Andrew (29 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWithin the first 10 min. Burning up, stomach aching, mind going crazy.
I figured if I could get past the crappy phase, I'd be rewarded with a workout that Thor himself would quiver from.
Nope. Crashed within the first workout.
It's definitely potent, kicks like a meule and tastes great, but even as a promotional giveaway, it was actually counter productive.
- Not noticeable effectiveReview by Das meistet (26 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNot to insult the evox brand but its not that,Effective it's exaggerated alot but there is a slight increase in focus strength and stamina
- BadReview by Marco (23 September 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVery itchy not that effective serious side effects
- Potent preworkoutReview by Ironically (11 September 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt's so extreme, Dischem removed it from their shelves. Ignore the flushes and tingle from the niacin, it's a great product. Don't take more than half a scoop at first, otherwise you'll feel like you're walking on the moon.
- Best Pre Workout I've ever used! KICKS BUTT!!!Review by Peensie (1 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMassive pumps and sustained energy throughout the whole workout with no crash.
- Another HUGE allergic reactionReview by Mr Reactor (27 August 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThought my head and body was going to explode.
Dont think that is too healthy !!! Wont be using this again.
- Been looking for legal coke like thisReview by Gerhard (24 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis stuff is absolutely insane! Gives a smooth energy with no crash. You feel it working within 10 minutes after consumption. Even though some won't like the red flushing and itching, it gets me ready to bend bars. Pumps are good. This is also one if the best tasting preworkouts on the market
- Not goodReview by Tman (22 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTook one scope and couldn't breah proper,my body was burning up and so itchy
- The Rash and Tinkly feeling u get its NACIN form of VITAMIN BReview by Balsakkie (20 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUsed many Pre workouts before, this is good not the best but for the price I say its a 7/10.
- Allergic reactionReview by LG (18 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteCan't be normal, whole body burning up and red blotches.
Not a good product at all! Made me feel ill, the rash is so intense!
- BE CAREFULReview by Greg (17 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product has a HUGE dose of niacin which causes the niacin flush for the first half an hour or so when taking. Your face will get really hot and red and it will slowly make it's way down your body. Can be very disconcerting and goes away after about half an hour.
My advice would be to avoid and just get another pre, it's not worth it and can be quite worrying. Much better, safer products on the market for the same price
- Kicks like a donkeyReview by Keith (16 July 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceUsed preworkouts on and off for years. Wasted money on expensive imported products (local as well). Gents, this works! Not as cheap as some of the other local products buy you ONLY need one serving. Had the cherry which was good.
- Extreme Pre-Workout!!!!Review by Matt (12 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis was BY FAR the most intense experience I've ever had with a pre workout. Just minutes after consuming my body temperature rose with a prickly sensation all over my upper body. My joints in particular were warm. All this was a little alarming until I started my workout and HOLY COW was it a revelation. This is not for beginners. It is extreme for a reason. I felt as though I could squat the earth and punch Chuck Norris in the face. Oh lawdy lawd this is no doubt the best pre workout you could buy, particularly at this price. Nothing comes close to the intensity and effectiveness of this product. Evox have themselves a winner and I have a gym to conquer. :-)
- HUGE allergic reactionReview by GP (4 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBe careful with this product. I used half a scoop in 500ml of water and had an almost instant reaction to it. Burning hot sensation over whole body with a rash everywhere.
- Best I've Had In A WhileReview by Jay (4 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen using pre workouts on and off for about 5 years. This is one of the best products I've tried in a while. Strong but smooth. No crash.
- Skin red and hotReview by Claudio (3 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTook a serving, my skin began to feel quite warm so I figured it was just pretty strong. Then my skin went very red, very itchy, very tight and EXTREMELY sore. Will never use this pre workout again.
- This sh*t potent as heck..!!!!Review by TommyGunnz (16 June 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTook half a serving the 1st time coz dude who recommended it had given me a proper warning, that half serving got me LIT..!!! Powered through my usual 1.5hr workout in just over an hour. High intensity, High focus training. The tingle & thermogenics is on levels tho, thought I was actually having an allergic reaction..lol
Good stuff Evox...
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop [20g]
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Energy||16.8 kCal / 70.3 kJ||†|
|Glycemic Carbohydrates||4.2 g||†|
|of which total sugars||2.23 g||†|
|Total Fat||0 g||†|
|of which saturated fat||0 g||†|
|Nicotinic Acid [Vitamin B3]||300 mg||998%|
|Magnesium [as Lactate]||240 mg||60%|
|HYPER-ENERGY STACK||2870 mg|
|Beta-Alanine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract [EGCG], L-Tyrosine, Green Coffee Bean Extract|
|Of Which Caffeine||320 mg|
|SURGE-M-VOL STACK||4150 mg|
|L-Arginine HCL, Arginine AKG [2:1], L-Citrulline Malate, Nicotinic Acid|
|CREA-SURGE LOAD||5720 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine HCL, D-Aspartic Acid, HBCD, Dextrose Monohydrate, Fructose.|
|** Nutritional values are calculated per the ingredients typical value.|
† NRV not established
Creatine Monohydrate, Beta-Alanine, L-Arginine HCL, Arginine AKG [2:1], Fructose, Anti-caking Agent, Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin [Cluster Dextrin™], Creatine HCL, Dextrose Monohydrate, Maltodextrin, L-Citrulline Malate, Fruitaric Acid, Flavourants, L-Taurine, BCAA [2:1:1], Non-Nutritive Sweetener Blend: Sodium Cyclamate [E952], Sodium Saccharin [E954], Acesulfame-K [E950], Caffeine Anhydrous, Nicotinic Acid, Magnesium Lactate, D-Aspartic Acid, Green Tea Extract [EGCG], Green Coffee Bean Extract [Chlorogenic Acid], L-Tyrosine, Beta-Carotene [E160a], Sodium Chloride, BioPerine®.
• Mix 1 rounded scoop (20g) with 500ml water.
• Drink 30 minutes before your workout.
• For lean muscle gains use together with EVOX 100% Whey Protein Advanced
Use this product as a food supplement only. Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18. Consult your Primary Health Care Practitioner before use, especially if you are taking medication. Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating females. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
SKU #: EVAPSCF