EVOX Alpha Pre-Surge Extreme is a high dose workout performance booster developed in the E.U.
Extreme Workout Energy
This is one of the strongest pre workout products currently on the market in South Africa to give fitness athletes an increase in their training performance.
Each serving will give you 320 mg of caffeine which is about the same as 4 cups of coffee.
Green Tea and Green Coffee Bean extracts complete the stimulant power-house for unbelievable workouts.
Increased Mental Alertness
The stimulant combination will also increase your mental alertness, allowing you to focus 100% on your gym session.
Maximum gains come from proper form while lifting weights. Being mentally sharp lets you concentrate on exactly the muscles being worked.
Ingredients in the CREA-SURGE LOAD matrix will increase your power output and strength during your lifts.
Lifting heavier weight increases muscle growth by getting more muscles to do more work.
EVOX have used a registered carbohydrate called Cluster Dextrin™ in this formula.
This super carb has been shown in a study to have an increased gastric emptying rate which means faster replenishment of glycogen stores which can be used for energy.
More Muscle Pumps
Increase muscle pumps during your training with the SURGE-M-VOL STACK.
Blended with the most popular ingredients in the sports industry known to improve blood flow and muscle pumps.
EVOX Alpha Pre-Surge Extreme was developed by scientists in the E.U. for maximum product quality but manufactured in South Africa to keep pricing low.
The manufacturer recommends 1 rounded scoop per serving, but most fitness athletes could get a great workout from just using half a scoop which would extend the servings to 40. Making it one of the most cost effective pre workouts available.
- BadReview by Marco (23 September 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVery itchy not that effective serious side effects
- Potent preworkoutReview by Ironically (11 September 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt's so extreme, Dischem removed it from their shelves. Ignore the flushes and tingle from the niacin, it's a great product. Don't take more than half a scoop at first, otherwise you'll feel like you're walking on the moon.
- Best Pre Workout I've ever used! KICKS BUTT!!!Review by Peensie (1 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMassive pumps and sustained energy throughout the whole workout with no crash.
- Another HUGE allergic reactionReview by Mr Reactor (27 August 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThought my head and body was going to explode.
Dont think that is too healthy !!! Wont be using this again.
- Been looking for legal coke like thisReview by Gerhard (24 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis stuff is absolutely insane! Gives a smooth energy with no crash. You feel it working within 10 minutes after consumption. Even though some won't like the red flushing and itching, it gets me ready to bend bars. Pumps are good. This is also one if the best tasting preworkouts on the market
- Not goodReview by Tman (22 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTook one scope and couldn't breah proper,my body was burning up and so itchy
- The Rash and Tinkly feeling u get its NACIN form of VITAMIN BReview by Balsakkie (20 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUsed many Pre workouts before, this is good not the best but for the price I say its a 7/10.
- Allergic reactionReview by LG (18 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteCan't be normal, whole body burning up and red blotches.
Not a good product at all! Made me feel ill, the rash is so intense!
- BE CAREFULReview by Greg (17 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product has a HUGE dose of niacin which causes the niacin flush for the first half an hour or so when taking. Your face will get really hot and red and it will slowly make it's way down your body. Can be very disconcerting and goes away after about half an hour.
My advice would be to avoid and just get another pre, it's not worth it and can be quite worrying. Much better, safer products on the market for the same price
- Kicks like a donkeyReview by Keith (16 July 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceUsed preworkouts on and off for years. Wasted money on expensive imported products (local as well). Gents, this works! Not as cheap as some of the other local products buy you ONLY need one serving. Had the cherry which was good.
- Extreme Pre-Workout!!!!Review by Matt (12 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis was BY FAR the most intense experience I've ever had with a pre workout. Just minutes after consuming my body temperature rose with a prickly sensation all over my upper body. My joints in particular were warm. All this was a little alarming until I started my workout and HOLY COW was it a revelation. This is not for beginners. It is extreme for a reason. I felt as though I could squat the earth and punch Chuck Norris in the face. Oh lawdy lawd this is no doubt the best pre workout you could buy, particularly at this price. Nothing comes close to the intensity and effectiveness of this product. Evox have themselves a winner and I have a gym to conquer. :-)
- HUGE allergic reactionReview by GP (4 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBe careful with this product. I used half a scoop in 500ml of water and had an almost instant reaction to it. Burning hot sensation over whole body with a rash everywhere.
- Best I've Had In A WhileReview by Jay (4 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen using pre workouts on and off for about 5 years. This is one of the best products I've tried in a while. Strong but smooth. No crash.
- Skin red and hotReview by Claudio (3 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTook a serving, my skin began to feel quite warm so I figured it was just pretty strong. Then my skin went very red, very itchy, very tight and EXTREMELY sore. Will never use this pre workout again.
- This sh*t potent as heck..!!!!Review by TommyGunnz (16 June 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTook half a serving the 1st time coz dude who recommended it had given me a proper warning, that half serving got me LIT..!!! Powered through my usual 1.5hr workout in just over an hour. High intensity, High focus training. The tingle & thermogenics is on levels tho, thought I was actually having an allergic reaction..lol
Good stuff Evox...
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop [20g]
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Energy||16.8 kCal / 70.3 kJ||†|
|Glycemic Carbohydrates||4.2 g||†|
|of which total sugars||2.23 g||†|
|Total Fat||0 g||†|
|of which saturated fat||0 g||†|
|Nicotinic Acid [Vitamin B3]||300 mg||998%|
|Magnesium [as Lactate]||240 mg||60%|
|HYPER-ENERGY STACK||2870 mg|
|Beta-Alanine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract [EGCG], L-Tyrosine, Green Coffee Bean Extract|
|Of Which Caffeine||320 mg|
|SURGE-M-VOL STACK||4150 mg|
|L-Arginine HCL, Arginine AKG [2:1], L-Citrulline Malate, Nicotinic Acid|
|CREA-SURGE LOAD||5720 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine HCL, D-Aspartic Acid, HBCD, Dextrose Monohydrate, Fructose.|
|** Nutritional values are calculated per the ingredients typical value.|
† NRV not established
Creatine Monohydrate, Beta-Alanine, L-Arginine HCL, Arginine AKG [2:1], Fructose, Anti-caking Agent, Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin [Cluster Dextrin™], Creatine HCL, Dextrose Monohydrate, Maltodextrin, L-Citrulline Malate, Fruitaric Acid, Flavourants, L-Taurine, BCAA [2:1:1], Non-Nutritive Sweetener Blend: Sodium Cyclamate [E952], Sodium Saccharin [E954], Acesulfame-K [E950], Caffeine Anhydrous, Nicotinic Acid, Magnesium Lactate, D-Aspartic Acid, Green Tea Extract [EGCG], Green Coffee Bean Extract [Chlorogenic Acid], L-Tyrosine, Beta-Carotene [E160a], Sodium Chloride, BioPerine®.
Mix 1 rounded scoop (20g) with 500ml water.
Drink 30 minutes before your workout.
For lean muscle gains use together with EVOX 100% Whey Protein Advanced.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18. Consult your Primary Health Care Practitioner before use, especially if you are taking medication. Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating females. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
SKU #: EVAPSCF