PharmaFreak Super Freak is pre-workout powder for increased intensity and endurance.
Energy and Mental Focus
Caffeine contained in the product will ensure that you get the most from each training session by boosting both your intensity level and mental focus whilst in the gym.
One full serving will give you 250 mg of Caffeine which is the same as approximately 3 cups of coffee!
We recommend that you start with 1 scoop to assess your tolerance before moving on to a full serving.
Boosts strength and power during your workout due to the addition of two clinically researched fatigue fighters, Betaine Anhydrous and Beta-Alanine.
Included is Beta-Alanine which has been shown to increase exercise endurance in the 60 – 240 second range.
Reduce Muscle Soreness
Beta-Alanine also acts as a lactic acid buffer which minimises post-workout muscle soreness.
Increase Training Muscle Pumps
Greater pumps for your workout with the addition of L-Arginine Hydrochloride (HCI) which is a precursor to Nitric Oxide production.
N.O. assists by dilating your blood vessels which helps ‘transport’ more oxygen and nutrients around your body. Important in helping to repair and build lean muscle.
Value For Money
PharmaFreak Super Freak is one of the strongest pre-workouts if a full serving is taken. From our experience most users will get a performance lift by starting with 1 scoop which makes this an economical imported product.
Serving Size: 3 Scoops (10 g)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Betaine Anhydrous (2-trimethylammonioacetate)||2.5 g||†|
|Beta-Alanine (3-Aminopropanoic acid)||1 g||†|
|Taurine (2-aminoethanesulfonic acid)||1 g||†|
|Creatine Hydrochloride (HCI)||750 mg||†|
|L-Arginine Hydrochloride (HCI)||750 mg||†|
|Choline Bitartrate||500 mg||†|
|Caffeine (1,3,7-Trimethylpurine-2,6-dione)||250 mg||†|
|Sage Leaf (Salvis officinalis)||150 mg||†|
|Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3)||50 mg||250%|
|Olive Leaf (Olea europaea)||15 mg||†|
|† % Daily value not established|
Other Ingredients: Tropical Fruit Punch Flavour, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Yellow (E104, E110).
• Mix up to 3 scoops (10 g) with 350 – 450ml of cold water.
• Due to its strength, it is highly recommended that you assess your individual tolerance and start out by using only 1 scoop per day.
• Drink 15-30 minutes before training.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have liver disease, a renal/kidney disease, or if you suffer from a cardiovascular disease and are attempting an increase in physical activity, or if you are taking medication for diabetes, high blood pressure, seizures, cardiovascular diseases, erectile dysfunction, and/or blood thinners, or if you have any other medical condition. Do not use if you have had a heart attack/myocardial infarction. Some people may experience gastrointestinal discomfort. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have high blood pressure, glaucoma, detrusor instability (overactive bladder syndrome) and/or if you are following a low protein diet. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as five 200 ml cups of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat. Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this product. Consumption with other caffeine-containing product (e.g. medications, coffee, tea, colas, cocoa, guarana, mate) is not recommended. This product is not intended as a substitute for sleep. Hypersensitivity is known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Do not exceed recommended serving as improper use does not enhance results.
- HReview by Goga y (1 July 2019)
- Very nice product
- GoodReview by Jaco (15 February 2016)
- Not bad at all. Gives a good pump. without the irritating tingling feeling some others give you. Not as explosive as the NPL, but still a great alternative. Taste is amazing and creamy. Price is just quite steep (imported product I gather).
- INSANE!Review by Neel (21 January 2016)
- I have a very high tolerance to pre workouts. After trying super freak.... Guys there's no words honestly. You need to try it for yourself! The best pre I've ever had. No crashes after. Don't take it after 4. You won't sleep. Have super freak about 20 minutes before your session, and use USN intra workout during sessions... Best combo ever!