GANIC-CAPS are Supplements SA's answer to providing athletes with a product that rivals GANIC-F INSANE'S strength, energy, focus and volumizing effects without any added carbohydrates. GANIC-CAPS are ideal for pre-contest athletes who are on a carb and calorie restricted diet as well as those who follow a Ketogenic diet.
Creatine volumisation and ATP benefits: Strength, endurance, work capacity with no bloat
Complex profile of Nitric Oxide boosters: vascularity, enormous pump
Glycine based energy boost and lactic acid buffers: Resistance to muscle fatigue
Fat loss activators: Fat incineration and mental focus
Serving size : 5 Capsules
|Amount per Serving|
|Ganic-F’s Proprietory Blend|
|Creatine ATP Insulin Cofactors||2250 mg|
|Creatine Ethyl Ester, Alpha Lipoic Acid, D-Ribose, Aspartic acid, Magnesium Oxide|
|Ene-rg Xplosion||2000 mg|
|Arginine AKG, HMB, Carnosine (L- Histidine, plus Beta-Alanine), Methylanthines, L-Tyrosine, L-Carnatine|
|Vaso Pump Fusion||1800 mg|
|L-Arginine AKG, Citrulline Malate, French Maritime Pine Bark Extract, Carnosine, Nicotinic Acid, NAD, Manganese Glycerolphosphate.|
|Growth Hormone Matrix||2000 mg|
L-Arginine AKG, L-Arginine HCL, Vit B5, L-Phenylalanine
|Phospho Electrolyte Replacers||350 mg|
|Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide,|
|Vaso Thermic Fat Burn Activators||1950 mg|
|Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract, Citrus Aurantium, Guggul Lipid Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Tyrosine.|
Contains no common allergens, but is produced in a facility that processes Whey, Casein and Egg.
• As a dietary supplement, take 5 – 10 capsules 30 – 45 minutes prior to your workout.
• For best results avoid eating a meal an hour before taking.
• Assess your tolerance levels before deciding whether 5 or 10 capsules are most applicable to your individual needs.
- Great SA SupplementReview by Slippery (19 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI don't really fancy swallowing 5 pills at a time but this was well worth it. Great price for everything you're getting, support local. Im currently using this in conjunction with USN HyperBolic Mass and I've seen tremendous strength gains. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to up the weight on their compound exercises.
- POWERFULLReview by PAPA100 (30 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHI HAVE BEEN USING GANIC F CAPS OVER 3 MONTHS, AM ON MY 3RD BOX NOW AND IT REALLY WORKING FOR ME... MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE IT EARLY IN THE MORNING WITH AN EMPTY STOMACH.
- great productReview by bobby (8 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat pump
No bad taste
Lots of energy
- Declining effectReview by Revaan (6 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteLots of tablets to take that left an unpleasant burning sensation in my stomach which had to be solved with lots of water.
Good strength and power yet I built tolerance to it toward the end so it felt like it wasn't working.
- very good productReview by logan (11 April 2013)
- It has given me the energy i need to get trough my exercise but i can feel it fade after a while but its a really good product.
- Amazing ProductReview by Rens (8 March 2011)
- I do rowing and i need my strength to last for 2km races, before i used this product i was stuffed after races, could barley walk, now that i use these caps, i feel like i can still carry on rowing when i get to the finish line. The other day i lead my boys to victory in one of my races, if it wasn't for ganic, i wouldnt of been able to do it!! it was such a close race, winner had to be decided by a photo finish!! I love this product!! Give a great pump!!
- BrilliantReview by Justin (19 January 2011)
- i have honestly tried about five different pre workouts, some even more than once, personally this is the best pre workout i have taken! five pills on rest days is fine but when i want to train hard i take seven pills at most and it really gets me through my workout, great energy, great pump, and best part of all no hideous taste!
- SameReview by GV (29 December 2010)
- I've used ganic F twice and ganic caps once. They are both very similar, if people battle with the taste of ganic f ,it is the next best thing. Only problem is the first week of use you grow faster then on ganic f but your body seems to get used to the dosage and growth slows. The main difference i found was during cardio ganic caps helped sustain me for longer. They are both very similar so take your pick.
- firstReview by GV (12 October 2010)
- I have been taking ganic f powder and im switching to ganic caps because that tatse of ganic f is starting to get to much, i just ordered this after hearin a friend say their is no difference
I'll update after and tell you if works the same, but anything that tastes better then ganic f has to be worth a try.