Supplements SA Ganic-F is the improved version of the popular pre-workout to boost your workouts.
Increase Your Muscle Pump
Athletes who lift weights experience what is known as ‘The Pump’. This is blood rushing into the muscles being trained which make them harder and look bigger.
Getting more blood into the muscles not only improves the effects but also gives your muscles more nutrients to repair and grow. Included are most of the ingredients know to increase nitric oxide production which improves muscle pumps.
More Training Performance
This product has a powerful blend of performance enhancing stimulants to give you more energy for your gym sessions.
The included caffeine is well researched to not only improve energy levels but also sharpen mental focus.
Stimulate Natural Growth Hormone
Growth hormone helps with recovery and building lean muscle. As we age these levels may decrease. A blend has been included to assist your body in stimulating healthy natural production.
Intense training will make an athlete sweat more which reduces minerals needed to maintain peak performance. This is one of the few pre-workouts giving you a full spectrum of these important electrolytes.
Not only is this a pre-workout which gives you more energy for your training but it also has ingredients which promote fat burning.
The combination makes this product perfect if you are looking at gaining lean muscle while reducing body fat.
Improved Formula and Taste
Supplements SA Ganic-F Version 2.0 is an improved formula and flavour giving athletes what they need to train harder.
|Amount Per Serving||*%NRV|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|GANIC-F 2.0 PROPRIETARY BLEND|
|CREATINE ATP INSULIN COFACTORS||19900 mg|
|Creatine Nitrate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, D-Ribose, Aspartic Acid, Magnesium Oxide, HMB, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Taurine|
|ULTRA ENER-G XPLOSION||5000 mg|
|Agmatine Sulphate, Glycine, Arginine AKG, HMB, Carnosine (L-Histidine, L-Alanine), Methylxanthines, L-Tyrosine, L-Carnitine|
|2ND GENERATION VASO PUMP FUSION||2800 mg|
|Agmatine Sulphate, L-Arginine AKG, Citrulline Malate, French Maritime Pine Bark Extract, Carnosine, L-Lycine, Nicotinic Acid, NAD, Manganese Glycerolphosphate|
|GROWTH HORMONE MATRIX||2000 mg|
|Glycine, L-Arginine AKG, L-Arginine HCL, L-Lycine, Vit B5, L-Phenylalanine|
|PHOSPHO ELECTROLYTE REPLACERS||350 mg|
|Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide|
|VASO THERMIC FAT BURN ACTIVATORS||950 mg|
|Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract, Citrus Aurantium, Guggul Lipid Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Tyrosine|
Allergen Warning: Contains no common allergens, but is produced in a facility that processes Whey, Casein and Egg.
• Mix 2-3 scoops with 250ml of cold water.
• Drink 30-45 minutes before to your workout.
• For best results avoid eating a meal an hour before taking.
• Assess your tolerance levels before deciding whether 2 or 3 scoops are most applicable to your individual needs.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are at risk of being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication, including MAO inhibitors, stimulants or anti-depressants.
- Taste very horribleReview by Inga (20 July 2019)
- It makes me feel dizzy very tired can't left normal, stomach irritation
- BestReview by Benisto (7 May 2019)
- Good Better best????????????
- The taste is extremely horrible but it works for the betterReview by YoungBodyBuilder (16 February 2019)
- Horrible taste
Good weight loss & muscle gain
- Not good at allReview by Keegan (29 November 2018)
- Taken this product a few times and didn't notice much at all. Not worth it.
- Dissapointed!!!Review by Dee (6 August 2018)
- Bring back the old version!!! Haven't used Ganic in like years and decided to buy myself the 450g blackcurrant flavour... I'm regretting it, cause I've told a couple of friends to do the same thing and now everyone is disappointed in the product... No pump at all and it's very sweet.
- I tried many pre workout supplement but this is the bestReview by Simphiwe (22 May 2018)
- Its give u more energy,u train like an animal even after workout u feel like going back n hit it
- Bad tasteReview by Zack (27 February 2018)
- Very good product but the taste is horrible
- Tastes very sweet and very bad.Review by Lana (3 October 2017)
- Ive been using this but makes me fee really sick and nauseous. Really dont feel good and really need it for energy to lose weight change the horrible taste please.
- Could improveReview by Kayrab (29 August 2017)
- Has the formula changed? All of a sudden it makes me feel bloated.
- ATHLETEReview by RUNNER (4 August 2017)
- Disappointed in the product. Not sure if would buy it again. Don't feel any pump or power during training.
- GanicF is the bestReview by ndocks (25 June 2017)
- GanicF took me from zero to hero
- Not sure if it's worth it.Review by Philani (29 March 2017)
- 3rd day of using the product and haven't felt anything with regards to energy and feeling crazy, also struggled the packaging.
- Very GoodReview by Edeard (7 March 2017)
- It has a bad taste but gives good results
- does its magicReview by james (20 February 2017)
- It works well for me
- Johhhh...Review by Xeen (14 February 2017)
- Its my 4th day of using it and all went well till 10 min before my workout was done. I got i nice pump but then almost threw up.
Made me very nauseous.
Besides that, its awesome and tastes much better than before.
- Not the same as Old GanicReview by WJ ERASMUS (1 November 2016)
- Decent pre-workout.
Definite Improvement on taste compared to previous versions.
Mental and Physical boosts NOT what it used to be.
Overall the product is still good money value for money and adds performance boost when training.
You get what you pay for.
- TasteReview by Celida (26 October 2016)
- The taste has definitively improved.
Peach flavour and Iron-brew are quite nice.
- It's Good But!Review by Stookindero (3 June 2016)
- just started using it bout 2 weeks now....it definitely works & makes me go long (if you know what i mean BUT the TASTE , it's too sweet. i add a teaspoon of lemon juice
- Works, but taste is horrible!!!!Review by Jacques (24 May 2016)
- If you can get past the horrible taste, it should work. I do feel I can do more during my workout. Please just do something about the taste!! It is too sweet and want to vomit every time. I will not buy this again.
- Still a LegendReview by Kane (6 April 2016)
- The first version tasted really bad. Had to chase it down with a cup of juice to get past the nasty flavour. BUT, the product worked!!!! Can safely say that this has a better taste AND still works.
- Pre workoutReview by Conrad (2 March 2016)
- I have just started using this now for two weeks so I can't say much about it but what I can say it is extremely sweet but it's very nice
- Love itReview by Quinton (25 February 2016)
- It's just the best, I love it
- Works well, but taste!!!!!Review by Shredder (21 February 2016)
- Works well for its price but is definitely the worst pre-workout I've ever tasted!!!
- better than beforeReview by Jax (15 December 2015)
- The taste is better, but it costs 70 bucks more, think I could've tolerated a bad taste to save a couple of coins
- good stuffReview by Ash (10 November 2015)
- taste not that great , however highly effective
- Bring back the old versionReview by Dz (6 November 2015)
- Don't mind the taste of the old version, this stuff comes in 2 separate packets which you got to mix and is sickly sweet, such a waste of money. Will the old version still be available?
- stuff is terribleReview by rush (5 November 2015)
- this stuff is terrible, all i taste is sugar when i drink it. No improvement in any area. Avoid
- first to review!Review by ronald (16 September 2015)
- I used the old version for like 3 years. started with the blackcurrent which was terrible, seriously. But kept using it because it just worked and was cheap. The new version works the same BUT tastes A LOT better. Got the raspberry flavour. Now I look forward to drinking my preworkout.