USN 3XT-PUMP is an all-in-one pre-workout for explosive energy and increased strength for your workouts.
More Workout Energy
You want the most from your training. The feeling of endorphins (feel good hormone) running through your veins, having breezed through a leg workout with a little bit of steam left over.
Each serving contains a massive 300mg of caffeine giving you enough energy to blast through your toughest workout.
Increase Muscle Pumps
Lifting weights gets blood into the muscles you are training, which is known as ‘The Pump’.
Agmatine Sulfate has been added which helps to get even more blood to your hard working muscles. Not only do your veins pop-out but more nutrients are delivered to start the muscle repair process.
Not only is this a powerhouse of a pre-workout to boost your training performance, but it also acts as a fat burner because of the same ingredients used.
Enhanced Absorption of Ingredients
To get the most out of the product ASTRAGIN® has been added which improves the absorption of key nutrients. Studies have shown amino acid and vitamin absorption rates can improve by 66% and 50%.
The Nitro-CI stack has strength promoting ingredients like Betaine. After all what is a workout without beating your personal best on bench press.
Users who are sensitive to caffeine may get the same benefits by using just 1 scoop or even a half. That would mean you have a product for two months which makes it one of the cheapest pre-workouts available.
USN 3XT-PUMP is a comprehensive product for those needing a workout boost at an attractive price.
- TERRIBLEReview by sized Up (17 October 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWorst Pre EVER. It doesnt even give u a Pump. infact, it made me Hungry and Out of Energy. Ive used Evox for 3 months. WONT ever Buy anything Besides Evox again.
- It's goodReview by Deo (25 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt's my first time to use let me see wheather it work but the test is ok
- YoloReview by Jz (14 September 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is the best pre workout supplement I have ever used, I normally take it 30 minutes before I gym and I get an incredible pump
- POORReview by All kindz of gainz (28 January 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTHE WORST PRE WORKOUT IN HISTORY
- 3xt pump pre Workout U S NReview by Curt (19 November 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteToday l tried it for the first time had endless energy on my run .And my core, push ups etc afterwards was much stronger .l have tried many pre workouts very impressed with this product.
- Mad stuff.Review by Moose (26 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGot given a bottle today from a mate.
Killer product. Used just about every pre workout known to man and they ok.... but not great.
This stuff works. Well......
Good product usn.
- Good Product!Review by MC (8 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUsed USN's hyperdrive for a while, took a small break and decided to buy the USN 3xt. Really great product, if hyperdrive works for you as it did for me, think of this as hyperdrive 2.0.
Gave no nauseous feeling or other weird symptoms, and tasted good as well, used the fruit punch one.
Expect hawk eye concentration and massive energy levels, in fact after my intense workout, I was able to study till late afterwards with no "crash" feeling whatsoever.
Would absolutely recommend as a step up from Hyperdrive.
- good but not greatReview by neau (29 February 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessfor some reason i needed maximum dosage for this to be really effective, will get you through a hectic workout though!
- This works ..... no BSReview by Kroc (18 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFinally a preworkout I can use from usn. Tried everything in the past and nada. This my friend is the real deal. Pumps ok, but energy was amazing. Using this for my Friday night jol.
- great!Review by cj (19 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastea really good value for money pre workout lots of energy!
- Incredible!!!Review by Travis (24 September 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've always been very sceptical of USN products and must admit that I'm not the biggest fan of the brand... but with that said this product is absolutely insane!
I got a sample of this so i figured I would give it a bash and I'm really glad I did. Insane energy, great taste and awesome long lasting pump. This just might be the best pre-workout that I've ever taken. You feel the effects not even ten minutes after taking it and the energy lasts for hours. Even after my gym session i was wired for the rest of the day and didn't crash at all after.
Check this stuff out, its really worth a try!
Flavour: Cherry Lemonade
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Of which total sugar||3.1 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g|
|Total Sodium||34 mg|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg||61%|
|Folic Acid||208 mcg||52%|
|NITRO-CI STACK||7 g|
|L-Citrulline & L-Arginine HCI|
|Betaine Anhydrous||1.6 g|
|Beetroot Extract||500 mg|
|Agmapure® (Unique green agmatine sulphate with no putrescine-related impurities)||500 mg|
|Enxtra™ Alpinia Galanga (10:1 Root Extract)||300 mg|
|Advantra-Z™ (60% Extract)||50 mg|
|ASTRAGIN™ (from highly purified Panax notoginseng root extract and Astragalus membrenaceus root extract)||25mg|
|*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
Other Ingredients: Fructose, Fruitaric acid, Maltodextrin, Flavouring, Anti-caking agent, Non-nutritive sweetener blend (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K), Potassium chloride, Di-sodium phosphate, Nicotinic acid, Folic acid, Pyridoxine HCI.
No common allergens have been added, but ingredients may contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts or crustaceans.
Mix 1 heaped scoop (21g) with 300-350ml water.
Stir or shake well.
Take 30-45 minutes before your workout.
For first time users assess your tolerance by starting off with a 1/4 serving and work your way up to a full serving.
Some might get a great workout from half a serving.
As with all supplementation, please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Do not use if you are pregnant / lactating, under the age of 18 or sensitive to caffeine. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8 - 12 large glasses of water per day. Taking more than the recommended dose will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions. Large amounts of beta-alanine may cause parasthesia (pins and needles). Research suggests that this sensation is caused by beta-alanine binding to nerve receptors, and it is thought to generally resolve on its own after about 1.5 hours. The sensation may subside after a few weeks of continuous use. If not, discontinue use of this product. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. For best results an appropriate muscle building eating and training programme should be followed.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
SKU #: UN3XTCF