USN HyperDrive Pre 2 is micro concentrated pre-workout for explosive training sessions.
To maximise their results athletes train at high-intensity levels during their gym workouts.
Short but intense training sessions have been shown to produce the most gains.
Each serving of Pre 2 gives 250 mg of caffeine which is the same as three cups of coffee.
Patented Performance Booster
Included is Advantra Z® which is a patented extract from citrus fruit, also known as bitter orange.
More than 30 research studies and scientific reviews support the increase in physical performance benefits from using Advantra Z®.
Ultimate Absorption Enhancer
AstraGin™ has been added to enhance the absorption of the ingredients in this concentrated pre-workout.
It has been proven in a dozen pre-clinical studies to improve the absorption of amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals.
To increase your workout strength creatine monohydrate and fast-acting creatine HCI have been added. Creatine has been shown to improve explosive power levels during weight training.
Quality vs. Price
USN has delivered a training performance booster which uses quality patented ingredients at a very attractive price. At the time of this review it retails at R199 for 20 recommended servings.
Extend The Value
With the amount of caffeine and the added absorption enhancer some athletes may get a great workout from using just half a serving which would give them a product lasting almost two months.
USN HyperDrive Pre 2 is a well formulated pre-workout with the potential to offer fantastic value for money!
- I've had betterReview by J (24 August 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've always been purchasing supplements from other brands but i was out and popped into clicks and just took this. Maybe its just my tolerance levels cos iv been on hectic stuff but this wasn't so effective for me. I have to take just over 2 scoops to feel hyper.
- Awesome productReview by Jana10 (31 July 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt actually makes you feel very hyper active. Good product i recommend.
- Good productReview by Pre Starter (27 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOnce u take the product, make sure u maximize it through exercise. Preferred you use it after u have consumed enough calories n 45minutes before exercise.
- Good productReview by De Groove (13 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMake sure u drink lots of water n have lots of exercise.
- Definition of perfectReview by Maestro T (3 April 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessDrank it and 10 minutes later I was a beast
- Works like a pre workout shouldReview by Kick@ss (20 January 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNot anything special but will give you the workout you are looking for
Serving Size: 1 Heaped Scoop (9.6 grams)
|Amount Per Serving||*%NRV|
|of which total sugar||0.1g|
|L-Citrulline Malate, D-Aspartic Acid, Beta-alanine, Betaine Anhydrous, Creatine HCI, Monohydrate, Advantra Z, AstraGin (Panax Notoginseng & Astragalus Membranaceus)|
|of which Caffeine||250mg|
|*%Nutrient Reference Values (NRV's) for individuals 4 years and older (2010)|
Other Ingredients: Polydextrose, Flavouring, Anti-caking agent, Non-nutritive sweetener blend (Sucraose, Acesulfame-K), Disodium phosphate, Potassium chloride, Colourant.
No common allergens have been added, but ingredients may contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts or crustaceans.
Mix 1 heaped scoop (9.6g) with 150 – 200 ml water and stir or shake well.
Take 1 serving 30 – 45 minutes before training.
Assess your tolerance to the product by using a half serving first and build up to the recommended dose.
As with all supplementation, please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Not recommended for pregnant / lactating women, individuals under the age of 18 or sensitive to caffeine. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8 – 12 large glasses of water per day. Taking more than the recommended dose will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions. Large amounts of beta-alanine may cause paresthesia (pins and needles). Research suggests that this sensation is caused by beta-alanine binding to nerve receptors, and it is thought to generally resolve on its own after about 1.5 hours. The sensation may subside after a few weeks of continuous use. If not, discontinue use of this product. Not recommended for persons sensitive to caffeine. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. For best results and appropriate muscle building eating and training programme should be followed.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
SKU #: UNHDP2CF