USN Phedra-Cut Lipo XT is the latest weight loss aid formulated with cutting-edge patented ingredients.
Support Weight Loss
A weight loss aid is exactly that. To provide support in helping you reach your desired fitness goal in combination with a correct eating plan and training routine.
Your nutrition and including some form of exercise into your lifestyle are the two most important changes you can make to start your body transformation.
Depending on the meal plan you follow it may include reduced calories. The reduction in calories will cause a lack of energy if you are used to snacking during the day.
Most fat burners provide a source of Caffeine to give you energy during periods of limited food intake and mental focus.
Fat burners typically contain caffeine equivalent to 2 - 3 cups of coffee. The problem with high-doses of caffeine is that users who are sensitive to caffeine may experience anxiety, irritability or a sudden 'crash' an hour or so after using the product.
Included is Theacrine which is a molecule naturally found in certain types of tea leaves which has a similar structure to caffeine, but various studies have shown that Theacrine not only increased energy without the crash or tolerance build-up, but may also decreased anxiousness.
Control Food Cravings
Another possible benefit of using a fat burner is reduced appetite of either all food or certain types such as starchy carbohydrates.
Added Green Coffee Bean and Garcinia Cambogia may assist with improved metabolism and appetite control.
USN Phedra-Cut Lipo XT with it's unique patented ingredients is a welcome ally to create your perfect fat burning storm.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||*% NRV|
|PHYTOFARE™ Catechin complex (highly bioavailable green tea Catechin complex), Caffeine anhydrous, TeaCrine® (patent pending Theacrine)||300mg|
|Of which Caffeine||210mg|
|Coffea arabica L. (Green Coffee Bean) (45% Chlorogenic acid extract)||200mg|
|GarCitrin™ (standardised Garcinia cambogia extract - 50% HCA, 5% Garcinol)||500mg|
|BioPerine® [95% Piperine extr, of fruit of Piper nigrum L. (black pepper) of Piper longum L. (long pepper)]||5mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc lactate)||1.7mg||16%|
|Pantothenic acid (as Calcium-pantothenate)||0.8mg||16%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||0.3mg||18%|
|* Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years & older (2010).|
• Take 2 capsules twice daily.
• Take 30 minutes prior to meals/snacks (preferably before breakfast and lunch).
• If training early morning take 2 capsules prior to workout.
• Is not recommended after 4pm.
• Take for 5 consecutive days of the week and stop use for 2 day before continuing again.
This product is indicated to assist weight loss as part of a weight management programme. Only effective when combined with a balanced, energy-restricted eating plan and regular physical activity. This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Best fat burner but yes not for the faint hearted.Review by Michelle (11 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have been taking these capsules now for 2 weeks and I run three times a day for an hour each.
I only drink 4 capsules daily for 5 consecutive days then stop for two days.
I have only felt a bit nauseous and threw up water once.
I have lost 4kg's in two weeks and these capsules really give me the energy I need!
Headaches are a little bit not bad at all.
Yes struggling to sleep sometimes but I do weight training 3 times a week as well.
Really helps me.
I would seriously recommend it for those who are not the faint hearted.
- BrilliantReview by Mum of 3 (28 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI’m a mum of 3, I gained 20kg after my last born who is 6 now I tried everything under the sun to get back to my goal weight of 50kg’s
I’m taking it for a month now and I’ve lost 9kg’s. I can actually see my feet again no more tummy in the way. It really has surpressed my craving for carbs.
I only take 1 a day 30mins before breakfast.
The best part - I’m losing centimeters in the right places (tummy and hips)
The worse part - seems my metabolism is now super fast or I have a consistent running tummy. 1 hour after I eat anything I have to go to the toilet. (Hope this does not damage my gut or intestinal track)
Hope it’s helping all you ladies !!!!!
- Run Forest, run!Review by D1nOnli (26 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've tried taking these pills, but they make me so nauseous that I can't train. I barely reach 15 minutes before I vomit water. I eat healthy and train regularly, this cannot possibly be good for you.
- Starting taking it last weekReview by Gym bunny (24 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWas shocked to to see i lost 1.5kg in 2 days. Felt light headed a few times on treadmill and had problems sleeping all week . Was anxious all night but the weight loss makes it so worth it.
- 50/50 will see at the endReview by Kea (30 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is my second week. First 3days i lost 1kg but after the two days non use required by the product i gained the 1kg again. I also have nausea if i drink it on an empty stomach. So i drink whey protein b4 or immediately after consumption then exercise it gives energy.
- no diff in weightReview by Zubayr (25 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessStarted taking it on Monday experienced anxiety, nausea after gym, stomach cramps , running stomach. Took it for 2 days ,2 in the morning and to lunch time no diff in weight loss. Will start with it on Monday again and will monitor side effects again before calling it quits.
- It worksReview by Bev (23 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessDay 3 taking them and already lost 2kg, I was surprised how fast it works. I exercise often. I have taken only 2 before on one of the days and not 4. Side effects- slight headache ( but not always) I will update my review after day 5.
- OkReview by Niomi (22 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWeight comes back when u stop
- Agressive weight loss supplementReview by Lilly (16 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI’ve been using this product For 5 days. I lost 3kg. 72kg - 69kg. I had no extra energy for my workouts especially on the days I did weights . I felt shaky during the day and very tired at night. I had no cravings.
- NauseousReview by Zan (15 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessToday its my 4rth day using . I went to the gym and after my second exercise i felt really light headed and nauseous. I went to the bathroom and stayed there for about 30min before i could get up and walk
- HappyReview by Christine (7 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNo side effects but drink just 2 pills once a day. Have no cravings and much more energy! Very happy!
- No resultsReview by Clive (3 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessDon't even buy it, You are just spending money on a product that does not work on it for 1 month
- Does wonders for meReview by Zee (29 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI'm on week 2 on the product, aim was to drop 4%body fat and I reached that in the 1st week, I'm now maintaining
I have learned to control nausea by eating a banana immediately after taking the pill and then have a meal 30 minutes later
I personally think nausea comes when you don't eat and let the pill be the only thing in your stomach. Since mastering that, I do not experience anything else, it works wonders for me and my tummy has never been this play before
You might not really feel hungry in this pill but it's essential to eat after taking it to avoid nausea.
- CrampsReview by Cee (22 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is my first day taking lipo and I must say the cramps are unbearable, I can't sleep at all and it's 1:16 am, I'm shaking, feeling light headed and literally on the toilet pot as I'm typing this. I get thirsty, prolly drank 4litres since morning. Will see how it goes
- Not worth it!Review by Newb (11 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've been in this for two weeks now and although I have more energy, I haven't been able to train because of the severe nausea and vomiting. Don't do it.
- Horrible productReview by Nancy (6 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessFrom the first tablet made me dizzy, severe headache continued the whole day, I felt ill that day I cancelled all my plans.
- terrible insomniaReview by Ali (4 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessToo many side effects.....more energy during workouts.........
- NauseousReview by Dee (27 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessFirst week taking it with CLA’s, good physical results but you pay for them with the amount of nausea
- Wait and SeeReview by Noxy (25 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAlmost didn't take it due to all the negative reviews:) My first day today at 78kg I'm giving it a month I need to loose at least 10kg. I train 5-6 days a week and generally eat clean. . Took recommended dosage with no side effect except for slight nausea after midday dosage. Let's wait and see.
- 1st day...Review by Taqi (25 January 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is my first day, taking my 3 capsules and I feel very energetic...No side affects yet, but I will post in a few days again keeping you guys updated. First workout tonight, will see how it goes. Hoping for the best! Ooh my weight at this moment are 80kg. Can't wait to see the results.