USN Phedra-Cut Lipo XT is the latest weight loss aid formulated with cutting-edge patented ingredients.
Support Weight Loss
A weight loss aid is exactly that. To provide support in helping you reach your desired fitness goal in combination with a correct eating plan and training routine.
Your nutrition and including some form of exercise into your lifestyle are the two most important changes you can make to start your body transformation.
Depending on the meal plan you follow it may include reduced calories. The reduction in calories will cause a lack of energy if you are used to snacking during the day.
Most fat burners provide a source of Caffeine to give you energy during periods of limited food intake and mental focus.
Fat burners typically contain caffeine equivalent to 2 - 3 cups of coffee. The problem with high-doses of caffeine is that users who are sensitive to caffeine may experience anxiety, irritability or a sudden 'crash' an hour or so after using the product.
Included is Theacrine which is a molecule naturally found in certain types of tea leaves which has a similar structure to caffeine, but various studies have shown that Theacrine not only increased energy without the crash or tolerance build-up, but may also decreased anxiousness.
Control Food Cravings
Another possible benefit of using a fat burner is reduced appetite of either all food or certain types such as starchy carbohydrates.
Added Green Coffee Bean and Garcinia Cambogia may assist with improved metabolism and appetite control.
USN Phedra-Cut Lipo XT with it's unique patented ingredients is a welcome ally to create your perfect fat burning storm.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||*% NRV|
|PHYTOFARE™ Catechin complex (highly bioavailable green tea Catechin complex), Caffeine anhydrous, TeaCrine® (patent pending Theacrine)||300mg|
|Of which Caffeine||210mg|
|Coffea arabica L. (Green Coffee Bean) (45% Chlorogenic acid extract)||200mg|
|GarCitrin™ (standardised Garcinia cambogia extract - 50% HCA, 5% Garcinol)||500mg|
|BioPerine® [95% Piperine extr, of fruit of Piper nigrum L. (black pepper) of Piper longum L. (long pepper)]||5mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc lactate)||1.7mg||16%|
|Pantothenic acid (as Calcium-pantothenate)||0.8mg||16%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||0.3mg||18%|
|* Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years & older (2010).|
• Take 2 capsules twice daily.
• Take 30 minutes prior to meals/snacks (preferably before breakfast and lunch).
• If training early morning take 2 capsules prior to workout.
• Is not recommended after 4pm.
• Take for 5 consecutive days of the week and stop use for 2 day before continuing again.
This product is indicated to assist weight loss as part of a weight management programme. Only effective when combined with a balanced, energy-restricted eating plan and regular physical activity. This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Usn always had great productsReview by Andries (9 February 2020)
- I have used this product many years ago and it worked great , now at age 53 i have tried it again to loose some weight. Have started with it 2 weeks ago and since then when i go to the toilet, their is a lot of blood, this worries me a lot and are not sure if this product is just too strong for the intestines ?
- Great productReview by Lee (2 February 2020)
- It works well. Suppresses appetite and i have loads of energy. I take only 1 a day, normal dosage too strong
- nauseaReview by gone girl (27 January 2020)
- i have started taking it today and i was so nausea. Is this going to last forever?
- Loosing weightReview by Baby Girl (24 December 2019)
- Since I've started with the pills I'm feeling dizzy and nausea I just want to lay down feeling horrible
- lightly dizzyReview by sethu (23 November 2019)
- I have finish the whole capsules. but what I noticed, for about a week now, I have been feeling lightly dizzy. I have stopped taking it, but I am still feeling the same. I don't like this feeling at all. and this started ever since I started using the Lipo XT.
- Slight resultsReview by Results are important (20 November 2019)
- It's been 2 weeks, lucky for me I'm not experiencing any major side effects(nausea& vomiting)... am I losing any fat??yeah slightly I'm seeing positive results couple with exercising 4 days a week...but I think I'm going to give it another 2 weeks in order to give accurate results
- sick!!!Review by disappointed! (8 November 2019)
- I'm on my 4th day. I hv had nausea, and vomiting. It's made me sick. I'm nw having a horrible sensation wen I urinate. Has any had this problem? ? I won't be continuing.....really disappointed!
- So far so goodReview by Pixie (7 November 2019)
- I started using this at the beginning of the week. I started with 2 capsules 2 times a day. I had the first set of capsules before breakfast and I felt fine. I did not have much of an appetite and did not feel the need to snack like I usually tend to mid morning. Lunch time I took the second set of capsules and shortly after lunch I felt sick. It also caused nausea and diarrhoea and this lasted for the entire afternoon and I had no appetite supper time so I did not eat. I gathered that the dosage according to the package instructions was too strong for my system to handle so I started off with 1 capsule before breakfast on the second day and this was sufficient to curb my cravings for the entire day. For now I am sticking to 1 a day.
- 05 nov 2019Review by Im scared (6 November 2019)
- Im on it for the second week. I have been feeling great till last night my stomach started running i have severe stomach cramps. Nd the nausea in the mornings terrible i even thought i was pregnant lol. So im not sure if i must continue. Does the side effects go away.?
- Made me illReview by Fatz (7 September 2019)
- Tried it for two days it makes me incredibly nauseous & caused diarrhoea. Will not be continuing.
- I started mine todayReview by Lalo (3 September 2019)
- My people i started drinking mine today eish it's not good am sick ????.
- Why didn’t I know about this sooner !!!!!!Review by Zay (17 July 2019)
- Amazing results, energy boost , I would recommend this to anyone looking to lose fat
- Worked for meReview by JML (26 February 2019)
- I have been using this product for 8 months and it work. I have lost a total of 42kg in this time.
- ReviewReview by Sam (5 February 2019)
- Most of the people in this comments section have no idea what they are talking about. Someone said I lost 3kgs in 5 days; the other said I need to lost 10kg in one month. None of these are possible and certainly this product does not help you lose that. Weight and body fat are two different things. Educate yourselves
- Best fat burner but yes not for the faint hearted.Review by Michelle (11 December 2018)
- I have been taking these capsules now for 2 weeks and I run three times a day for an hour each.
I only drink 4 capsules daily for 5 consecutive days then stop for two days.
I have only felt a bit nauseous and threw up water once.
I have lost 4kg's in two weeks and these capsules really give me the energy I need!
Headaches are a little bit not bad at all.
Yes struggling to sleep sometimes but I do weight training 3 times a week as well.
Really helps me.
I would seriously recommend it for those who are not the faint hearted.
- BrilliantReview by Mum of 3 (28 November 2018)
- I’m a mum of 3, I gained 20kg after my last born who is 6 now I tried everything under the sun to get back to my goal weight of 50kg’s
I’m taking it for a month now and I’ve lost 9kg’s. I can actually see my feet again no more tummy in the way. It really has surpressed my craving for carbs.
I only take 1 a day 30mins before breakfast.
The best part - I’m losing centimeters in the right places (tummy and hips)
The worse part - seems my metabolism is now super fast or I have a consistent running tummy. 1 hour after I eat anything I have to go to the toilet. (Hope this does not damage my gut or intestinal track)
Hope it’s helping all you ladies !!!!!
- Run Forest, run!Review by D1nOnli (26 November 2018)
- I've tried taking these pills, but they make me so nauseous that I can't train. I barely reach 15 minutes before I vomit water. I eat healthy and train regularly, this cannot possibly be good for you.
- Starting taking it last weekReview by Gym bunny (24 November 2018)
- Was shocked to to see i lost 1.5kg in 2 days. Felt light headed a few times on treadmill and had problems sleeping all week . Was anxious all night but the weight loss makes it so worth it.
- 50/50 will see at the endReview by Kea (30 October 2018)
- This is my second week. First 3days i lost 1kg but after the two days non use required by the product i gained the 1kg again. I also have nausea if i drink it on an empty stomach. So i drink whey protein b4 or immediately after consumption then exercise it gives energy.
- no diff in weightReview by Zubayr (25 October 2018)
- Started taking it on Monday experienced anxiety, nausea after gym, stomach cramps , running stomach. Took it for 2 days ,2 in the morning and to lunch time no diff in weight loss. Will start with it on Monday again and will monitor side effects again before calling it quits.
- It worksReview by Bev (23 October 2018)
- Day 3 taking them and already lost 2kg, I was surprised how fast it works. I exercise often. I have taken only 2 before on one of the days and not 4. Side effects- slight headache ( but not always) I will update my review after day 5.
- OkReview by Niomi (22 October 2018)
- Weight comes back when u stop
- Agressive weight loss supplementReview by Lilly (16 October 2018)
- I’ve been using this product For 5 days. I lost 3kg. 72kg - 69kg. I had no extra energy for my workouts especially on the days I did weights . I felt shaky during the day and very tired at night. I had no cravings.
- NauseousReview by Zan (15 October 2018)
- Today its my 4rth day using . I went to the gym and after my second exercise i felt really light headed and nauseous. I went to the bathroom and stayed there for about 30min before i could get up and walk
- HappyReview by Christine (7 October 2018)
- No side effects but drink just 2 pills once a day. Have no cravings and much more energy! Very happy!
- No resultsReview by Clive (3 October 2018)
- Don't even buy it, You are just spending money on a product that does not work on it for 1 month
- Does wonders for meReview by Zee (29 September 2018)
- I'm on week 2 on the product, aim was to drop 4%body fat and I reached that in the 1st week, I'm now maintaining
I have learned to control nausea by eating a banana immediately after taking the pill and then have a meal 30 minutes later
I personally think nausea comes when you don't eat and let the pill be the only thing in your stomach. Since mastering that, I do not experience anything else, it works wonders for me and my tummy has never been this play before
You might not really feel hungry in this pill but it's essential to eat after taking it to avoid nausea.
- CrampsReview by Cee (22 September 2018)
- This is my first day taking lipo and I must say the cramps are unbearable, I can't sleep at all and it's 1:16 am, I'm shaking, feeling light headed and literally on the toilet pot as I'm typing this. I get thirsty, prolly drank 4litres since morning. Will see how it goes
- Not worth it!Review by Newb (11 September 2018)
- I've been in this for two weeks now and although I have more energy, I haven't been able to train because of the severe nausea and vomiting. Don't do it.
- Horrible productReview by Nancy (6 September 2018)
- From the first tablet made me dizzy, severe headache continued the whole day, I felt ill that day I cancelled all my plans.
- terrible insomniaReview by Ali (4 September 2018)
- Too many side effects.....more energy during workouts.........
- NauseousReview by Dee (27 August 2018)
- First week taking it with CLA’s, good physical results but you pay for them with the amount of nausea
- Wait and SeeReview by Noxy (25 July 2018)
- Almost didn't take it due to all the negative reviews:) My first day today at 78kg I'm giving it a month I need to loose at least 10kg. I train 5-6 days a week and generally eat clean. . Took recommended dosage with no side effect except for slight nausea after midday dosage. Let's wait and see.
- 1st day...Review by Taqi (25 January 2018)
- This is my first day, taking my 3 capsules and I feel very energetic...No side affects yet, but I will post in a few days again keeping you guys updated. First workout tonight, will see how it goes. Hoping for the best! Ooh my weight at this moment are 80kg. Can't wait to see the results.
- Working For MeReview by Cedric (8 January 2018)
- I have been using the product for 4 days and I am seeing the results. I was weighing 87kg before using it and I am planning to weigh myself after the 5th day.
If you are really serious about weight loss then this product is for you.
- No Good For MeReview by Col (7 January 2018)
- Took tablets yesterday and felt so ill and nauseous after lunch. It definitely took my appetite away but not in a good way. I also could not sleep at all. I suffered from insomnia last year so this is not good for me. I saw a 1.2 kg stop in weight over night but I think it was all the peeing yesterday
- I don't knowReview by Janice (3 January 2018)
- Almost finished my first day almost passed out at the gym today felt lightheaded and nauseous but it went away a few hours after lunch got a headache and am feeling nauseous again hope it goes away
- Hyper ProductReview by T Man (5 December 2017)
- Am on day 2 0f the product still..... waiting to see the results by the end of the week. so far i haven't experienced any side e ffects. am just having Alot of energy...
- sickReview by penny (4 December 2017)
- I'm not sure but i feel very sick
- Not badReview by Sherry (4 November 2017)
- It's okay, side effects differ with each individual. It's the diet and exercise involved that causes the w weight loss mostly. It's a good product overall.
- Still on the fenceReview by Princess Fiona (31 October 2017)
- Tried the product last week - felt very jittery and couldn't sleep, but was able to push my speed on the treadmill up a lot and endure for longer!
Took a two day break....this week suffering from blinding headaches, but no nausea as mentioned in other comments...going to stick it out and see how it goes. Also eating clean and exercising daily.
- Aggressive weight loss productReview by Mjack'ana (20 October 2017)
- Not for the faint hearted
- Awesome ProductReview by MaB (12 October 2017)
- I ve been using Phedra Cut Weight loss I am seeing good result, at 1st I felt nausea and dizzy stopped for few days and continue in a period of 3 months I have lost 17.3kg, I eat healthy and exercise
- waste of moneyReview by mabee (8 October 2017)
- Its been a month using this phedra cut lipO. No resultS. Its not working infact I gained 4kg. and before I was using herbex I must say I'do choose herbex over Lipo anyday.
- I'm still figuring it outReview by Lebzen (6 October 2017)
- Day 1 was ok, 2nd day I had no energy. 3rd and 4th day went ok, no hunger at all. But today I'm on day 5 and I feel sick, I'm nauseas and my mouth feels like it's going numb. And my left arm hurts. But at the same time I'm down 2.9kg
- Never againReview by Anon (6 October 2017)
- I had to stop using these tablets as I had very bad abdominal discomfort and dizziness . I felt sick and hardly ate to a point which made me feel unpleasant with my body . Although it is meant to control cravings I do not think making someone feel nauseous in order to not eat much is a ideal method .
- Never gonna use it again - too many side affectsReview by newbie (28 September 2017)
- I started using it last week, first day & everyday I use these pills I get dizziness, nausea & vomiting feeling, serious cramps with blood diarrhea, body shaking, light head & blurred vision.. It's feels like I'm almost on my last breathe. I tried for 6 days being patient hoping that these side affects will fade but they are not.Stopping from today - 6th day.Never ever gonna use weight loss pills again.
- Day 2 I feel sickReview by Nic (27 September 2017)
- Stomach cramps are severe, bloated, headache and makes me grumpy.
- My goodness the headache is so extremeReview by Zoo (11 September 2017)
- Well I do notice some difference in my body, my tummy reduced a lot. The problem is the headache, i literally cannot do anything after taking them. I usually take them hours before my workouts, I vary the dosage between 1-2.
- NauseousReview by Cross-Freak (5 September 2017)
- I feel nauseous after drinking the pill but I Have got more energy and feel fuller for longer.
- Feel sick!Review by Patty (29 August 2017)
- Tried these and followed the instructions, had a really bad time, maybe just coincidence, So I gave them a miss, tried again , wish I hadn't. Felt sick as soon As I took them, blinding headache, upset tummy, cramps, felt dizzy and light headed, then hours later threw up like never before ! Still feel really off now, hours later
- I love itReview by Bigy (8 July 2017)
- It is working for me
- I Think its goodReview by Abuu (13 June 2017)
- i think its good. feeling lighter after a month, but dizziness too much plus insomnia...
just waiting to see how things will go in a full month..
- Too StrongReview by Kir (20 March 2017)
- I am so used to diet pills, however, this product is super strong! I only took one in the morning and felt anxious and had such bad heart burn, will try half a capsule tomorrow, not sure how you are meant to take 4 a day!!!! Crazy stuff, but if i manage to get used to it and use it, i'm sure ill lose a lot of weight on it
- Works!Review by ForTheFItems (15 March 2017)
- I've been on it for 3 days and I feel great. Haven't felt any of the side effects mentioned in other reviews.. Exercising everyday and eating less of fats and carbs, increasing fruit and water intake and also no take outs.
- Side effects galore but good for weight loss.Review by Lesego (28 February 2017)
- I'm a 21 year old female and I started using this product on the 2nd of January (I weighed 97.2kg at the time). The side effects were so extreme during the first week I couldn't even enjoy my morning workouts.
I started off with 3 capsules as indicated on the package which led to insomnia, nausea, nosebleeds, etc.
However it gave me so much energy and I felt full longer than normal that I decided not to give up. Instead I reduced the intake to 1 capsule and gradually increased it weekly until I took 3 capsules (which is the recommended dosage).
Believe it or not, I now weigh 81.9kg and I'm aiming for 71kg (I'll try to slow down and lose 2kg per month now, I don't think losing too much weight at a short space of time is healthy) so I could have a healthy BMI.
The one side effect that I still experience every now and then is sleeplessness (normally after my 2 day break) which is totally annoying. I really don't mind though because by December I'll be able to wear a bikini at the beach without being self-conscious.
Here's my 2 cents: Start off by taking 1 capsule, for 5 consecutive days. Then increase the intake to 2 after your 2 day break. If you experience no side-effects during those two weeks you can start taking the recommended 3, if you still experience SEVERE side-effects seek for medical assistance. I don't think losing weight fast is worth risking your life
- I felt sick the entire time while taking it!Review by Lay (24 February 2017)
- Since i started taking it, i had felt sick. At first i thought i just had a stomach bug, because i literally was so sick that i could not keep food down(i literally felt so dizzy that i would fall over) and after a week i stopped taking the pills and i started getting better and once i took them again i got sick all over again. I felt so terrible that i had no energy to exercise or even eat food. Side effects included severe nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, dizziness, headaches, cold sweats and shaking. It was a terrible product to be on, I would not recommend it.
- I love itReview by Simz (22 February 2017)
- I started using phedra cut lipo xt in May 2016, my weight was 89kg, I lost 20kg in 6 months, I'm now 66kg planning to hit 63kg, I love it
- The side effects are killing meReview by Mya (25 January 2017)
- Started using this a few ways ago. On my first night I couldn't sleep at all. Following morning I nearly threw up and I'm literally lying in bed nauseated right now.
It's okay in the afternoons but I don't enjoy my morning workouts no more - otherwise it's a good product. I'm feeling more energetic and I've lost a few cm
- EffectiveReview by Winner (24 January 2017)
- I recommend this product if you are serious about working out. Endurance levels are high I can go harder for longer. I'm a female started when I was 103kg 3 weeks ago. I'm now 97. Also clean eating
- Side effects galore!Review by Sweetie (18 December 2016)
- This product made me nauseas I had bad insomnia..I just literally felt like crap the whole time. Used the liquid form earlier on this year and I lost a bit and there were side effects but not as severe as this one .
- Okay but side effects are BADReview by Mr T (29 November 2016)
- Good fat burner it's effective you can feel the thermogic effect and you'll notice weight loss with a clean diet and work BUT the side effects are very blatant, made me feel light headed and nauseous which made me leave the gym early, also causes a jittery feeling with headaches and difficulty in sleeping.
- SleeplessReview by Lis (21 November 2016)
- I started using this product on Friday n i could not sleep the whole night!! I felt dizzy n stayed n nausea!!
- VERY VERY GOODReview by SHARDY (10 November 2016)
- This product is the best when it comes to seeing results, Better then previous USN weight loss products. I lost 15kg in less than 6 months...
- GoodReview by Chips (8 November 2016)
- Noticed body improvement after 2 days but weight stays same. No side effects yet and had with ales too. Wouldn't advise to do but I've used lipo 6x so OK for me.
- #yettoseeReview by Anel (1 November 2016)
- Been one week no change in weight but sweating way more and feeling energised lets see what happens.
- not sureReview by meky (30 October 2016)
- not sure makes me nausea but it gives me energy
- CrampsReview by Bluewh (26 September 2016)
- Not sure if I shud be getting cramps after I have taken it but it's been two days ...time will tell
- its greatReview by doing it (21 September 2016)
- Been a month on and lost 7kg I love it.
- TamieReview by TAMIE (15 September 2016)
- Good day
Just started this product,it's my third day I experience nausea. I hope it end by end of this week.
- Review by yusieReview by Yusra (22 August 2016)
- Been on this product for 2 days and feeling great.Energy levels up and exercising so much easier.
- GOODReview by KWELI (11 August 2016)
- On day two no results yet but i can definitely feel the difference when i work out, so much more energy. i'm sweating so easily... it definitely works!
- very goodReview by elle (8 July 2016)
- Great product. Exercise is great. Causes nausea sometimes. But a great product
- thank phedra cut lipo x.Review by tracie (28 June 2016)
- used to weigh 74 kg,,,,from march to may l lost 11 kg,,,,been stuck in 63 kg from may until now june,,,recently on saturday 25 june l bought the phedra cut lipo x,,,so far l have lost 1 kg,,,m now 62 kg after battling with 63 kg,,,can say its effective,,
- great resultsReview by MaNages Secunda (25 June 2016)
- I'm still starting, but expecting great results, combined w I th my hard work
- Love itReview by megs (18 February 2016)
- lost 7kg on this and no carb eating plan in just 3 weeks
- Works for meReview by Wendy (10 February 2016)
- Been on it a week with a change in eating plan and drinking ultra lean for lunch. Lost 3 kg so far :)
- Dont waste your moneyReview by Bad (4 February 2016)
- Been on it for a week. Following a good healthy eating plan. Absolutely no weight loss!!!!
- I've been using USN products. its Great!Review by nita (4 January 2016)
- I only recommend this product because i've been using it myself and it really works. USN is for me.
- It works for meReview by Pro (1 January 2016)
- I could see the difference in a week. I love it
- I love it !Review by ness (28 December 2015)
- I'm Addicted To This Product !
I Love It !
- i enjoy this productReview by Terry (5 December 2015)
- Great energy levels, feeling positive and exercise is easier
- It's hectic. PowerfulReview by Success (18 November 2015)
- Not for faint-hearted