BSN N.O.-XPLODE version 3.0 is the latest pre-workout igniter designed to deliver explosive energy and improved endurance.
For normal energy-yielding metabolism BSN have included Vitamins C, B1, B6, B12 and magnesium into their new formula. N.O.-XPLODE contains 150 mg of caffeine per serving which increases alertness and improved concentration preventing any distractions while you punish the iron.
No pre-workout product is complete without Creatine which boosts physical performance during high intensity and improves recovery times. BSN has added this trusted ingredient to help you get the most out of your workout sessions.
All these key ingredients are delivered in a product that tastes great, mixes easily and contains no artificial colours.
|Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (20g) |
Servings per Container: Approximately 30
|Amount Per 2 Servings||%NRV‡|
|Energy||264kJ / 63kcal|
|Vitamins & Mineral|
|Vitamin C||150 mg||187%|
|Vitamin D||4.6 µg||92%|
|Vitamin B1||3.5 mg||319%|
|Vitamin B6||3.5 mg||251%|
|Folic Acid||336 µg||168%|
|Vitamin B12||2.1 µg||83%|
|Pantothenic Acid||11 mg||178%|
|Amino Acids||11 g||†|
|N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine||1.0 g||†|
|Creatine Monohydrate||3.4 g||†|
|Beta Alanine as Carnosyn®||2.6 g||†|
|Grapefruit Bioflavonoids||50 mg||†|
|Grapeseed Extract||90 mg||†|
|Indian Gooseberry Extract||75 mg||†|
|Black Pepper Extract||10 mg||†|
‡Nutrient Reference Value
Amino Acids [L-Arginine, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, L-Glycine, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Taurine, L-Phenylalanine], Acidity Regulators [Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tartaric Acid, Potassium Bicarbonate], Flavouring, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta-Alanine as Carnosyn®, Inositol, Betaine, Choline Bitartrate, Colour [Beetroot Red], Stabilizers [Dicalcium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate], Magnesium Oxide, Caffeine, Anti-Caking Agent [Silicon Dioxide], Vitamins [L-Ascorbic Acid, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Nicotinamide, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Cholecalciferol], Grapefruit Bioflavonoid Complex, Sweeteners [Sucralose, Acesulfame K], Grapeseed Extract [Vitis vinifera, seed], Capros® Indian Gooseberry Extract [Phyllanthus emblica, fruit], Black Pepper Extract [Piper nigrum, fruit].
Allergen Warning: Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing Soy, Milk, Nuts, Peanuts, Egg and Gluten.
• Mix 1 level scoop [20g] with 250ml of cold water and consume 20-30 minutes before training.
• Stir, DO NOT SHAKE.
• Recommended daily consumption up to 2 servings per day.
CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE TAKING ANY MEDICATION OR ARE UNDER A PHYSICIAN’S CARE FOR A MEDICAL CONDITION. NOT FOR USE BY THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, WOMEN THAT ARE PREGNANT, TRYING TO GET PREGNANT, OR NURSING, OR THOSE THAT ARE SENSITIVE TO BETA-ALANINE, CAFFEINE OR NIACIN. DO NOT CONSUME CAFFEINE FROM OTHER SOURCES WHILE TAKING THIS PRODUCT AS TOO MUCH CAFFEINE MAY CAUSE NERVOUSNESS, IRRITABILITY, SLEEPLESSNESS, AND OCCASIONALLY RAPID HEARTBEAT. BETA-ALANINE AND NIACIN MAY CAUSE A HARMLESS, TEMPORARY TINGLING OR FLUSHING SENSATION.
N.O. XPLODE is to be used within the framework of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Best on the marketReview by Dave (10 June 2018)
- Have used a few other products but this by far gave me the best results. One scoop is more than enough to give you that edge. Definitely recommended
- love itReview by brandon (12 July 2016)
- a good supplement
- 7/10Review by Iron_Man (19 June 2015)
- Be prepared for the 1st few servings giving you gas & maybe mild runs as your system adjusts to the profile- not good when doing squats.
thereafter its good until you need to increase dosage to get a true boost of power, by then the value decreases.
would prefer to get a 30 serv tub of 2 scoops per serving - wishful thinking
- Not worth the moneyReview by Christo (11 May 2015)
- I heard great things about version 2.0, so I thought 3.0 will be just as off the hook. I'm already taking double servings... still not feeling anything, except stomach cramps, although not so bad as the first few times of taking it.
- Version 2 is way betterReview by Devesh (21 March 2015)
- It foams up after mixing, regardless whether it's shaken or stirred. I've used NO Xplode variants for the past 8 years, this is the worse of all formulas. Pumps not as great, energy is ok. Focus is ok. It is very mild. I also noticed the veins weren't as visible as when on version 2.
- Like itReview by Ricardo (6 March 2015)
- Not a fan of strong pre-workouts, so this is just great. Gave me mental focus which I need at the end of a long day. Energy was there but nothing crazy which is perfect for night time training. Overall good product. Price is well ... international.
- Prefer version 2Review by Henk (5 December 2014)
- Used version 2 all the time. This is not as strong but I do get more endurance from it. Taste is okay, but can be improved. Not sure worth the money.