Fully Dosed Pre Rush has been scientifically formulated for bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts and athletes looking to enhance focus and training intensity and maximise their workouts.
Formulated to provide explosive energy this hard-hitting pre-workout is designed to help optimise performance, intensify focus and enhance pump and recovery.
Fully Dosed Pre Rush is an all-in-one powerhouse pre-workout, dosed with premium ingredients to assist you in pushing your body to its limits for your best workouts yet.
• Caffeine & Teacrine® for heightened mental focus & intensity.
• Nitrosigine® & Red Beet Extract to boost nitric oxide levels & promote enhanced muscle pumps.
• N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine & Agmatine Sulphate to enhance mood & support mental clarity & focus.
• Citrulline Malate & Beta-Alanine to support muscle pump & help extend muscular endurance & performance.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (15 grams)
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrates||5,5 g||†|
|Total Fat||0 g||†|
|of which Saturated Fat||0 g||†|
|Dietary Fibre#||0 g||†|
|Vitamin C||250 mg||250%|
|FOCUS & INTENSITY COMPLEX|
|N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine||350 mg||†|
|Agmatine Sulphate||500 mg||†|
|TeaCrine® (standardised for 40% Theacrine)||125 mg||†|
|PUMP & PERFORMANCE MATRIX|
|Red Beet Extract||500 mg||†|
|Citrulline Malate||1 500 mg||†|
|Taurine||1 000 mg||†|
|% Nutrient Reference Values (NRV's) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
† Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) not yet established.
# AOAC 985.29
Dextrose, Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Flavouring, Taurine, Nitrosigine® (Arginine Inositol Silicate), Agmatine Sulphate, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Red Beet Extract, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide (free flow agent), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Caffeine, TeaCrine® (Theacrine), Sucralose (non-nutritive sweetener).
TeaCrine® is a new unique trademarked, patents pending ingredient from Compound Solutions, Inc., the exclusive global supplier of TeaCrine®
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: None.
This product is made in a facility that uses tree nuts, peanuts, soya, wheat (gluten), eggs and dairy.
• As a dietary supplement, start with 1 scoop (approx. 15 g) mixed with approximately 200 ml of water. Mix well and consume approximately 30 minutes before your workout.
• Those who are not overly sensitive to stimulants and who tolerate a single scoop serving well, can consider upping their dosage per serving to 2 scoops (approx. 30 g) in approximately 400 ml of water.
• Take before exercise and do not take within 5 hours of bedtime Do not exceed more than 2 scoops within a 12-hour period. Maintain hydration during use.
• Professional Athletes Subject To Doping Control Should Consult With Their Sports Federation Prior To Use.
Seek advice from a healthcare practitioner before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Not to be taken by pregnant or nursing women or children.
Use this product as a food supplement only in combination with a balanced and varied diet. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- UnderdosedReview by VincentVega (30 January 2020)
- Underdosed ingredient list. Big clumpy mess inside. Need a sharp tool to break it up.
- Did the job for me.Review by Nash (2 September 2019)
- I don't O.D. on pre's. Just need to up my energy a bit. I look more for mental focus for the 'mind-muscle' connection. And this definitely did it for me.
- Weak RushReview by ExperiencedJoe (16 May 2019)
- All in all, its basically R350 for a 12 Servings of caffeine with Beta-Alanine.
A single scoop does not register any sort of response, and while two scoops does provide a clinical dose of Beta-Alanine (3.2g), that's basically all this pre-workout provides. The other ingredients provide no noticeable performance benefits or enhanced mental focus.
I would recommend TNT's Hydro Blast instead. For R40 more, you get 20 quality servings of a correctly dosed, and correct ingredient pre-workout.