ZLabs Pre Apocalypse is a pre-workout to keep you alert and energized for your workouts.
Smooth Workout Energy
To help maximize their gains in the gym athletes and fitness enthusiasts train at high intensities.
This product helps keep the intensity even for your toughest workouts.
Each scoop offers just the right amount of Caffeine and other stimulants to give you smooth training performance.
Lean Muscle Gains
The blend of Creatine and Beta-Alanine may help to increase lean muscle by improving strength which means you can lift more weight to stimulate more muscle gain.
Better Workout Recovery
Every serving has Beta-Alanine which may also improve your recovery between training sets and from your workouts.
Contains L-Arginine AKG which is known to improve muscle ‘pump’s during your gym session.
The pump improves blood flow and sends more vital muscle building nutrients around your body.
Get Value For Money
Depending on your caffeine tolerance most users will be able to get 50 servings from this pre-workout.
At the current retail price this is one of our cheapest products in the category which will last approximately 2 months.
A Must Try
ZLabs Pre Apocalypse is a no-nonsense pre-workout drink created to give you a performance boost for your training without emptying out your wallet.
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, Citric Acid|
|L-Citrulline, L-Arginine AKG|
|Caffeine Anhydrous, Olive Leaf Extract, Oleuropein|
|* Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older.|
NA - No set NRV
Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, Citric Acid, L-Citrulline, L-Arginine AKG, Caffeine Anhydrous, Olive Leaf Extract, Oleuropein.
Calcium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue #1 (Berries Flavour)
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk and soy ingredients.
• Mix 1-3 scoops with 150-250ml of water.
• First-time users assess your tolerance by using 1 scoop only.
• Never exceed three scoops in any 24 hour period.
• Drink 30-45 minutes before training.
• Do not use for more than 5 out of 7 consecutive days.
ZLabs Pre Apocalypse is very powerful, so always assess your tolerance with a single scoop and do not use for more than five out of seven consecutive days or use before bedtime. Contains caffeine. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. You may experience harmless short term skin tingles. Is only intended to be used by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult with your health care professional before using this product if you are using any prescription or OTC medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor). Do not use with any other medication, prescription drug, or OTC drug containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or phenylpropanolamine (ingredients found in certain allergy, asthma, cough or cold and weight control products). Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not consume with caffeine, alcohol or other stimulants. Drink at least two liters of water daily and consume adequate calories when using this product. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Packs a punch for its priceReview by Neil (29 April 2021)
- Not too bad, considering it is so cheap, it definitely gives some energy. I would say if you need a cheap but effective pre workout, recommend this most for beginners.
- MehReview by Ender (11 December 2018)
- I pretty much live on pre workout and this is the first time I have taken something and hardly felt a thing. Don't like the taste either... maybe just a bad batch as I can see from the comments some people love it but I wont be buying this again... sorry
- It works!!!Review by Lutha (26 November 2018)
- Best pre-workout i have ever used definitely worth trying out, takes a while getting the right mixture that works for you, each person is different but 1.5 scoops is perfect and generally lasts longer than the workout which is great for recovery
- not working for meReview by Ncamie (30 July 2018)
- I tried this one but its makes my body very weak in pain and I get tired. Will not buy it again.
- A+ on price per serving and effectivenessReview by Hir0 (18 July 2018)
- Was a bit skeptical at first but this PWO was effective from the first serving up till the last! I used between 1 and 2 scoops depending on what i'm training that day.
The tarty taste from the brains berries flavour gives you a sort of a kick on its own but you kinda start to look forward to it every session. And for the price I will definitely buy it again.
- Awesome!!!Review by DamianDaz (12 June 2018)
- Awesome productReview by West (14 March 2018)
- Great taste (Berry) really helps with my focus.
1 scoop is enough for me to keep me going.
Oh and great pump and energy.
- Won’t get anything better for that price!Review by Ruan (11 November 2017)
- Great taste and effectiveness. I have used ALOT of Pre-workouts and this is for sure up there with the best. You won't be disappointed! That's for sure!
- AwesomeReview by Biggs (7 September 2017)
- Great pre-workout just one scoop is more than enough for me, berry flavour tastes amazing, lasts me about a month so very worthwhile for the price ^_^
- no brainerReview by james (16 July 2017)
- i use 2 scoops for leg days, but otherwise 1. lasts me about 1.5 months. still at that price nothing comes close. get awesome workouts. taste is okay, nothing horrible.
- Great buy! Just do it!Review by Francois (10 November 2016)
- I've been working out for years. Tried them all. I have a chip on my shoulder when it comes to supplements for various reasons but I cant go without is gainers and pre-workouts. 2 Scoops pretty much gets you what you need. I have high caffeine tolerance and 2 did the job. I've tasted better products, but this is by no means bad. There's far worse on the SA market. Overall 5 star product, because of it's price. At that price for a whole months supply, don't count this one out. It's all you'll need.
- Awesome ProductReview by AndyYon (16 October 2016)
- I like this pre workout, was a bit worried at the first but glad i tried it, First of price was good, Taste was berry so thought it would bit sour, but taste great.
Effectiveness very good energy/pump very pleased. Thanks Zlabs.
- best money i have spentReview by iron mike (26 September 2016)
- just awesome not only did it taste amazing it did what it had to do and for what i paid for it its a steel well done who ever this new zlabs brand is by the way supplement world where does it come from ? local ?
SW: Yes, it is locally manufactured.
- No bang for buckReview by Art (22 September 2016)
- Tastes ok, 3 scoops to get a energy boost that doesn't last ,so not as effective as per ingredients indicated. Money best spent elsewhere.
- Awesome product and priceReview by Zak (20 September 2016)
- I was waiting for stock of The Curse to come in and then saw this. Almost identical at HALF the price. Does it work the same? Yes! Great workout for peanuts...